[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /sp/ play sports? Or at least used to? >pic not related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Does /sp/ play sports? Or at least used to?
>pic not related
>>
>>69284417
I was a Kung Fu fighter.
>>
used to play football and soccer
>>
>>69284417

Hearthstone and CSGO here.

>inb4 muh esports is no sports
>>
>>69284448
No totally dude

I play Skee Ball OP
>>
Inter county hurling and football.
>>
>>69284417
Used to play football as a goalkeeper.
Then I moved to futsal
Then I stopped playing sports in any league. I still do play football with friends from time to time.
>>
>>69284417
Association football and basketball sometimes, yeah, used to play more often.
>>
>>69284448
I wonder how /sp/ would react to a /csgo/ general. ESL One is live right now, Astralis vs Gambit.
>>
Football, as a right back. Weirdly enough, I was also the top scorer of the team.
>>
>>69284677
Own goals don't count anon.
>>
>>69284699
Never scored an own goal.
>>
Sunday league football as 1 goal a season full-back and cricket as a poor bowler who couldn't bat - was a credit to the team.
>>
>football
CB then DMC, I was pretty good, nothing extraordinaire

>Judo
Trained for like 12years in a row. I actually had some potential, finished 2nd on the national one time in youth classes. Lost to one guy that would latter go to the Olympics. He destroyed me.

>Basketball
Tried it for like 2months. I wasn't bad but I realized the game is shit and I quit.
>>
football for 8 years, quit when i got lazy and didn't want to spend every saturday morning playing a game. have gained 100 pounds since then.
>>
Used to play football but moved to triathlon when I turned 18.
>>
>>69284417
Soccer once a week. Used to play in more beer leagues, but not enough time these days. I fish off a kayak often but doubt that's a sport
>>
>>69284417
>Tennis
Was decent, coached preteens for a while, had a great backhand but to this day I can't serve. Hadn't picked up a racket in 2 years until this January, after a few rallies it was like I'd never stopped. Lots of fun but no one/no where to play with so I've stopped again.

>Judo
Easily the sport I was best at, did it for 9 years, fucking hated it almost all 9. I was great at groundwork, won a couple tournaments in my region but stopped competing cos I didn't like the sport. Thankful for what it did for me in my teenage years, dropped it as soon as I had an excuse.

>Basketball
Best sport in the world, love every second I'm playing it. Too bad I fucking suck. Can't drive to the hoop at all, got a pretty good jumper that disappears as soon there's pressure. I just play defense and rebound then cry. Only sport I play regularly.
>>
I used to play football and tabletennis.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.