[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fucking point? I remember watching the doggies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tiggers.png (348 KB, 745x738) Image search: [Google]
tiggers.png
348 KB, 745x738
What's the fucking point? I remember watching the doggies and hawks being absolute dogshit when I was a kid, now they are enjoying success. I saw the bombers win a flag, I saw the power win a flag, iggles and swans, even the fucking roos. And absolutely fucking nothing from the team I support with all my heart and soul, just disappointment and anger. When's it my turn? How much longer do I have to suffer?
>>
>>69283736
holy shit what is the name of that daring synthesis of memes and popular culture in the bottom left brad?
>>
>>69283780
Le Shiggy Donatello.

My name's Michael, not Brad by the way.
>>
we midweek /afl/ now?

>>69283736
until you change to an actual, good club. Richmond are a filthy, rotten club all the way to their core and I hope they never win another flag.
>>
>>69283825
>Richmond are a filthy, rotten club all the way to their core
What are you basing this on? I hope it's more than a 'gut' feeling.

Rance and Martin are the only two players who I think have a future. Every other player, including a Botchin, need a good hard kick up the arse and to fuck off to other clubs or just stop playing AFL in general. I cannot think of a single positive this season. Hardwick needs to go as well. He's had long enough.
>>
>>69283863
look at he kind of scum they've had through the joint over the years. Utter cunts like Reece Conca, Vickery, Greg Tivendale, Graham Polak, Troy Simmonds, Jake King and Andrew Krakouer.
>>
Support a real club like Hawthorn instead.
>>
>>69283863
is Rance THE perfect male specimen?
>>
>>69284334
Pretty much. I can see why he was stalked, no homo.
>>
>>69283736
the bulldogs have LITERALLY never won a hip since 1954
>>
>>69284753
but they've had good success recently and there is hope for their future. the same can't be said for bitchmond.
>>
File: 1440958903166.jpg (228 KB, 844x513) Image search: [Google]
1440958903166.jpg
228 KB, 844x513
weren't you guys on top of reddit /r/sports (and /r/all) because of some last minute pass you made a couple of months ago? Be proud of that senpai
>>
>>69284334
He's a poof mate (an actual homo) sorry to tell you.
>>
ahahah it's going to be funny when Essendon gets their stars back next season and makes the final 8...and smart blokes like me stand to make a shitload of money from it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.