[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oakland A's vs the minnesota Twins: fuck the rain editon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: oak tiwns.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
oak tiwns.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
Some one post the roster. I am too damn lazy.
>>
Come on! where are the A's fans at?
>>
File: lineup.png (54 KB, 833x543) Image search: [Google]
lineup.png
54 KB, 833x543
here is the line up, for a one man thread.
>>
>>69280029
A's will win. Not even memeing.
>>
>>69280267
Well, If I was a betting man, I would think that is the case.

Where is all the A's fans at?
>>
wooooooooooooooooooooooo. Good pitching!
>>
AND THAT BABY IS GONE!
>>
>>69280289
nobody wants to watch the Twins play desu, it's like watching the retarded kid in the wheelchair get his lunch money stolen
>>
>>69280456
I just want to shitpost with my A's buds.
>>
h-h-hello?
>>
>>69280267
Literally anyone who can look up the league records could make this retard guess. The Twinkies are the Chicago Bears of the MLB.
>>
>>69280898
Thanks for joining the thread!

s-s-s-sorry, I drank all the beer.

b-b-b-but did you have a good fourth?
>>
look how fast that fucker ran for a walk.
>>
Hey twins fans, you scored, leading 2-1. Going to join thethread yet?
>>
my bad, 3-1
>>
>>69280935
I did have a good Fourth. I hope you had one too.

I'm just annoyed since I live 2 miles from Target Field and the local broadcasts like to pretend it's still 1987.

You're ok for a tripfag, because of basedball.
>>
>>69281313
I literally only trip fag for baseball now.

my forth was good, I am house sitting, which they have cable and baseball, which is a huge plus. Also they have a nice doggo. I celebrated my forth today. Went shooting, had a burger. bought some silver now watching baseball with beer.

and If I was a betting man, I would be poor.
Holy shit, will this be a good game?

6-1 twins.
>>
>>69281360
A's and Twins are in the same rebuilding cheap tickets for home games and a nice night of baseball boat my man. Born and raised team is right there too so everything seems right.

Pro tip: if you're in MSP and want to make a friend while Paul is still managing just mention that he stole home (once!) and you might even get a drink out of it.

I'll take a trash team putting up a fun game over some sure thing making a deep run any day to be honest. I just like baseball.
>>
>>69280267
faggot
>>
I thought you guys would do okay, but then this happened. Oh lord I'm so sorry for ever putting faith in the A's again.
>>
>>69281646
I am so glad I don't bet.
>>69281445
I just want a game where I jump from the couch and scream when the game is over.
>>
>>69281646
Both are trash retard teams. Nobody really wins with these games.
>>
>>69281682
Thanks for bumping, desu~
>>
>>69281682
>>69281765
For a third time, I should add.
>>
>>69281765
Bad team games matter. The All Star break should be fun.
>>
>>69281792
The all star game seems like fun.
>>
>>69281821
It was in town a few years ago and really was. Couldn't get a ticket for a reasonable price but at least it's not a throwaway like other all-pro stunt games like with the NFL.

Good on you for sticking with the Minnesota prairie weather rain delay BS btw.
>>
>>69281877
Thanks, I was hoping more A's fans would join me.

probs going to watch some anime after this,
>>
schuster has a beard, looks like an A's allready.
>>
Does Nunez deserve the all star selection? Picking the least burned piece of trash from the dumpster fire that is the Twins just seems cruel.
>>
>>69282010
whatever makes them sleep at night.
>>
FUCKING GO TAKE A PISS AND MISS THIS SHIT.
>>
File: 1459637595273.jpg (30 KB, 402x400) Image search: [Google]
1459637595273.jpg
30 KB, 402x400
>Twins defense

Here we go.
>>
File: 1438562004241.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1438562004241.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>lights go out in the Twins radio booth
>call guys make homoerotic comments
>refer to the program as "Twins after dark"

Go on...
>>
hahhahaa

what a shitty game.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.