[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one should Fenerbahçe snap while they are already out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Which one should Fenerbahçe snap while they are already out of favour with their clubs?
>>
>>69273018
>Fenerbahçe
Who the fuck cares , man?
>>
>>69273210
>stop talking about sports on a sports board

Apply yourself.
>>
>>69273018
Take Götze.

He may be crappy, but it's enough for your joke league and he may get some minutes of playtime that makes him able to play for our national team again.

Reus is a starter in Dortmund, he is just injured all the time.
>>
>>69273018
Reminder that if the Portuguese clubs had the same money as turkish clubs Sporting Benfica and Porto would win the champions league every year
>>
>>69273267
>people are seriously proposing offloading Gotze to one of the retirement leagues
Where did everything go so wrong for the fat bastard?
>>
Reus is a better Wilshire
>>
>>69273305
he got fat
>>
>>69273305
When he was transferred from Dortmund to Buyern for the sole purpose of weakening Bavarian opposition in the league.

It's like he didn't play at all in the last two years, he could have been one of the very great players - now he is nothing.
>>
>>69273222
Who watches Fenerbahce? The Turkish league is the worst.
>>
>>69273302
>population of 10 million
>only 3 clubs have fans
>"i-if only we had money"
>>
>>69273341
>Bayern was 25 points ahead of Dortmund
>weakening opposition
nice meme
>>
>>69273341
>>69273305
To add one point:

Getting playtime in Turkey worked at least for Gomez and I also think Podolski, so perhaps lil' Fatty could improve that way?

At least Gomez looked like shit before and only a madman like Löw could honestly let him play, but now he seems decent after staying in Turkey some years
>>
>>69273425
I think Bayern could offload him to eplel and get much more money, Gotze hype is still alive, I can see Liverpool/Chelsea fans being excited about signing him
>>
>>69273414
>Dortmund was two times German champion in a row, reached the CL final (against Buyern lel), won the cup once or twice
>no opposition

>buying Götze
>buying Lewandowski
>trying to buy Reus
>buying Hummels
>"I-it's j-just a meme that B-buyern buys off opposition"

>inb4 Dortmundfag
My team plays in the 2nd Bundesliga
>>
Götze won't go anywhere this summer, he's going to cuck Bayern out of a lot of money as payback for Pep crushing his spirit.
>>
>>69273474
yeah, some liverpool fans actually believed >we where going to sign gotze for some reason, god knows why and got hype about it
>>
>>69273516
>god knows why
His agent was actually trying to sell him no matter what and Dortmund and Liverpool were the obvious choices, but Götze told him to fuck off , thinking he'd go to Klopps Liverpool was no delusion at the time.
>>
>>69273491
>top team buys good players
shocking.
>>
>>69273574
A little bit when said players come from another top team in the same league. I know top clubs in France would rather undersell abroad than sell to a direct rival.
>>
>>69273353
>Porto
>Having fans
Benfica have 5M, Sporting have 3.5M, and the rest don't care about football
>>
>>69273491
They tried to buy Reus from BMG before but he went to Dortmund.

Reus' own fault he never won relevant trophies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.