[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Neymar is a bad example for my kid" says Tite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
>"Losing or winning is part of the game. Simulating a situation to gain advantage is not. It's a bad example for the boys who are growing, for my kid".

Will based Tite fix Neymar's treacherous diving ways?
>>
I sure hope so. My wife's son has become a duplicitous little shit since marathoning Neymar highlights on YouTube.
>>
BASED fucking Tite. Diving is perhaps the #1 reason I am falling out of love with the sport.
>>
A Tite lo van a meter.

A Tite lo van a enterrar.
>>
>>69271564
>my wife's son
(you)
>>
>>69271606
A tite lo entierran hoy, a tite lo entierran maƱana
>>
>>69271564
>my wifes son
is this some kind of new meme
>>
File: 1435944668514.jpg (5 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1435944668514.jpg
5 KB, 240x180
>>69271564
>My wife's son
>>
>>69271804
>new
It's part of the cuck meme
>>
>>69271778
wena nido
>>
>>69271829
how is that cuck? people divorce all the time and later may end up with somebody that already has children.
>>
>>69271936
Raising a kid that isn't yours is the definition of cuckoldry
>>
>>69272019
It is literally not.
>>
>>69272019
no it isn't

per instance, i am raising my wife's son but she never cheated on me
>>
>>69271511
Just drop him from the NT, it's not like Brazil is short of tricksy forwards.
>>
>>69271511
Based Tits.

Get rid of Nerman.
>>
Based Tite, make divegrass, grass again
>>
>>69272059
So it does not come from the bird family cuckoo?

I would think raising a child of somebody else is more cuck than getting cheated on.
>>
>>69272059
>>69272060

it is, it's from the bird
>>
>>69272845
What the bird does is dropping the egg into other species nest without the parents knowing, so they raise the cuckold as it's own.

The whole cuckoldry thing has to do with men allowing their women (or vice versa) to have sex with other men, or forgiving that conduct when they find out after the cheating happened.

So raising your wife's son may or may not be cuckoldry. It would depend on the context and circumstances. For example, this scenario is not the one of a cuck >>69272060
>>
>>69273098
Plus, I would gladly raise a son that's not of my own genetic legacy if I could have donor sperm and eggs from a Nobel laureate.
>>
>>69273098
>>69273185

i would only rise a child of another men if is a cute girl

then you would have 2 gf for the price of 1 :)
>>
>>69273284
Ayyyy Caramba XDDDD
>>
>it's a /sp/ debates the merits of a /pol/ meme episode
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>69273308
>cuck is a /pol/ meme
I seriously hope you guys don't believe this
>>
Tite's son already works with him you shitheads, he doesn't even have a toddler or a kid.
>>
>>69273402
But it is. And it's closely tied with the whole race mixing thing.
>>
>>69271804
>new meme
i can't tell if you're baiting
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.