[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Olympics Disaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_49nR60h2.jpg (107 KB, 1029x772) Image search: [Google]
4L_49nR60h2.jpg
107 KB, 1029x772
>oil slick on the water
>medical waste pouring into it as well
>drug-resistant super bug found on the beaches
>Zika virus capital of the world
>police and firemen all on strike
>A FUCKING SIGN IN THE AIRPORT PROCLAIMING "WELCOME TO HELL"
You BRs sure know how to throw a party.
>>
It'll be fine.
>>
hella bitches tho
>>
>>69270595
Even if they sort out the other shit in a month's time, what can they do about the mosquitoes? It's a fucking pandemic just waiting to happen.
>>
>The complaints came just days after police said that body parts had washed up on a beach just metres from where beach volleyball matches will be held during the Olympics.
Lmao sort it out Hues.
>>
Why are third-world countries allowed to hold the Olympics in the first place?
>>
>>69270438

they hosted a fucking world cup two years ago and literally nothing bad happened.

are you telling me everything went from decent-good to JUST in two years and everything is on fire and now it's a post apocalyptic indian Mad Max World War Z landscape all of a sudden ?

faggot.
>>
>>69270776
It must've because these issues are all real.
>>
You guys worry too much. Do you even leave your house?
>>
>>69270776
Summer Olympics require a lot more facilities than the world cup, that's why. They were able to contain it away from the stadiums, but when you're forced to go out and about to beaches or marathons, you get to witness the shit show.

Plus if anything, the world cup stoked the fire there. All those poor people living in shit conditions seeing billions going towards stadiums, and now seeing even more money get put towards soon to be useless facilities.
>>
>>69270798
the same was said 2 years ago, for the WC.

not sure why the Brazilians are so obsessed with telling people how shit their country is.
>>
File: 1444577910578.png (418 KB, 656x656) Image search: [Google]
1444577910578.png
418 KB, 656x656
Don't forget that earlier this year ISIS threatened to attack the event.

I can't wait to see the colossal failure this will be.
>>
>>69270859
>Brazilian poor people getting "fire stoked" over stadiums

when a fucking leaf pretends to know shit
>>
>>69270671
I'd like to see that happen during a live broadcast of an event.

>Hold on now, the official has called for a stoppage of play, it seems there's been a commotion over something that washed ashore. Getting a closer look now. Is that... OH GOD, is that a human hand?
>>
File: 67b.png (226 KB, 900x969) Image search: [Google]
67b.png
226 KB, 900x969
>>69270438
Why not just hire janitors to work as policemen and firefighters in Brazil?
>>
>>69270611
With aids
>>
>>69270611
>bitches
>in huezil
chicks with dicks, dude
>>
>>69271005
>jannies
>being paid
>>
File: splendid party.png (159 KB, 494x375) Image search: [Google]
splendid party.png
159 KB, 494x375
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.