[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dwyane Wade in """preliminary talks"""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
http://www.inquisitr.com/3276042/nba-rumors-dwyane-wade-in-preliminary-talks-to-join-cleveland-cavaliers/

ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING!
>>
is wade even still good?
>>
>>69267595
Nope
>>
>>69267572
Is basketball the memest sport?
>>
>>69267749

>Meme sport.
>Not soccer.
>La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 is literally 1-2 teams winning each respective league over and over.
>EPL: Man United - the league.
>>
>>69267849
I hate football, but at least those teams have tradition and aren't just "franchises" more or less run by players who want to play together
>>
Such a meme move by the Cavs and Bron.
Implying 35 year old Wade is going to make the difference against the Warriors, what are they thinking
>>
>>69268025
Wade would destroy anybody on their bench unit minus iggy. Its a questionable pickup but does more good than bad.
>>
he doesn't fit their team at all. adding another ball dominant non three point shooting player is fucking retarded. he's a downgrade to jr smith. the only situation he'd be useful is when love is on the bench. if they're going to spring for a fourth star they need it to be either a mobile big man who can play d and shoot j's or a better version of pipe
>>
>>69267849
huh?
>>
>>69267749
Soccer because the same teams win all the time. Hasnt 3 teams won like 99% of the Portuguese titles in its history?
>>
>>69267849
>Australia
tyte b8 ma8e
>>
Wade followed the Cavs on Instagram.
>>
>>69267893
many teams have a lot of tradition and history (ex. Yankees, Red Socks, Detroit Lions, Phillies), its mostly the new ones that move around a fuckton
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20150223_153456.jpg (49 KB, 854x526) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20150223_153456.jpg
49 KB, 854x526
>the NBA is turning into La Liga with literally only 2 real teams

Kill me
>>
>>69269848
it has always been that way only now your frontrunner team isn't one of them and you're not used to it
>>
Doesn't matter. GS already has a counter move, they are bringing Ray Allen out of retirement to shoot more meme 3s.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.