[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sports for beginners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1565x923) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1565x923
Alright boys, I don't browse this board at all. What are some good sports for beginners? I want to start rowing as it seems most people are beginners and haven't done it for more than a year.

Will I get rekt if I start MMA or boxing by the way? I'm sort of /fit/, but there are other things to it than muscle
>>
>rowing
>sports
>for beginners
Biting this one guys, but rowing isn't any of both.
>>
>>69266998
not OP here, but i see what he means. if you don't know how to control a football by the age of 8 you're fucked, it's like becoming a musical virtuoso.
that french speedwalking guy had only done it for a few years before getting olympic gold iirc.
>>
archery

you can pretty good in a couple of years
>>
>>69267060
I'm legitimately autistic and can't catch a ball if it's thrown at me. That's why I felt like rowing was better. You're silent and just row the fuck on, shouldn't be too hard in terms of body control etc
>>
>>69266959
Rowing, no.
Track cycling if you like pain and squats. Forget road, you will die.
>>
>>69267116
Rowing is a technical and physical hell
>>
>>69267160
Ouch. I guess the gym is my only option? I'd like to start a sport for the sake of it.
>>
>>69266959
>rowing
what kind of faggot are you ?

volleyball is pretty easy and it will get you laid. (with both girls or boys)
>>
>>69266959
how about you just start with running? and if that pans out and your cardio is good, go join your rec. soccer league.

if your autistic enough, do tennis since you can pound the ball against the wall a million times for practice
>>
>expecting /sp/ to actually practice sports
>>
>>69267214
Man, you don't understand - my motoric skills are terrible. I can't even play table tennis without the ball going out on my serve.

I'm /fit/ enough though so that's why I want to start with rowing, I'm also a lanklet and there's no social anxiety in rowing because you just shut the fuck up and keep rowing
>>
>>69267567
you could definitely get into rowing. The act itself is really easy, just join a novice group. also a great feel to be in sync and coasting
>>
>>69267415
Juan Pablo is right
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.