[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nba/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
Most Loyal Player Edition

DAL: Dirk Nowitzki considered Top 10 NBA player of all time
DAL:Report: Dirk Nowitzki will stay with Mavs
MIA:Dwyane Wade reportedly in talks with Cavs
SA:Go Slo-Mo: Kyle Anderson scores 25 points
ORL:Anthony Randolph getting NBA interest
SAC:Mavs, Seth Curry agree to two-year, $6M deal
MIA:Dwyane Wade scheduled to meet with Bucks
PHI:Ben Simmons ruled out for Tuesday night
BOS:Jaylen Brown scores 16 points in win vs. PHI
CHA:Roy Hibbert agrees to deal with Hornets
NY:Lance Thomas will re-sign with the Knicks
GS:Zaza Pachulia agrees to deal with Warriors
OKC:Report: No chance Westbrook extends contract
>>
File: senpai.png (876 KB, 1133x774) Image search: [Google]
senpai.png
876 KB, 1133x774
I hate system baby even in international sports

Praying for meme 3s to fall for our team
>>
Lakers?
>>
>>69266064
>MIA:Dwyane Wade reportedly in talks with Cavs
This is the only thing that can compete with GS now. If the Cavs don't make a move then GS will be unstoppable.
>>
File: rllybro.jpg (44 KB, 750x613) Image search: [Google]
rllybro.jpg
44 KB, 750x613
>>69265971

Oh I guess Lebron just forgot how to drive and suddenly decided he didn't know how to shoot either. Maybe the monstars stole his talent in that game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jIXrPhrA3A [Embed]
>>
>>69266064
Why are German players always so damn based?
>>
File: nnFBj6R.gif (278 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
nnFBj6R.gif
278 KB, 450x450
>mfw LeBron beats GScucks again
>>
>>69266064
Fuck off.
>>
Why are people saying Durant was "promoted"

He's going to average much less and and only have a slight advantage regarding championship contention.
>>
>>69266159
>have trouble with atlanta
>Miami going to be better

Lebron has only ever made it to the Championships by playing in the Eastern Conference which, throughout his whole career, outside of 2-3 teams has been an absolute College Level Tier conference.

If Lebron had played even Half his career in the much much more superior and tougher Western Conference he probably wouodnt even have a single Ring.
>>
Idk about any of you on /NBA/, but I think this whole thing is ridiculous. All KD wants to do is win as many championships as possible, that's what any player in the NBA wants. KD doesn't care about parity, none of the superstars do. All they see is themselves trying to win as much as possible. He's just taking advantage of the situation and doing all he can to ensure his career is remembered as a basketball legend and not another ringless player like Barkley, McGrady, Nash, etc.
>>
File: system baby.png (195 KB, 627x337) Image search: [Google]
system baby.png
195 KB, 627x337
PUTANG INA

6 POINTS
>>
>>69266246
>it's a delusional tripcuck has dumb opinions episode

Don't @ this board ever again.
>>
>>69266263
>doing all he can to ensure his career is remembered as a basketball legend
for the next few decades hes going to be known as the pussy who went to the team that dicked him down in the playoffs. Sure he'll get his championships, but by teaming up with an already established championship team with multiple superstars makes him look soft.
>>
>>69266263
Going to a team that just beat his ass in the semi finals and doesn't need him at all to be a championship team just makes him look like a cuck. He's still a great player, but this is undoubtedly a bitch ass move.
>>
>kyrie
>westbrook
>lebron
>love
>thompson

whos stopping this team
>>
>>69266275
>its a casual/delusional anon who cant handle an objectively correct opinion

Just like always
>>
>>69266329
Westbrook
>>
Nice game france

I hope our team got a chance against New Zealand
>>
>>69266329
>love
also westbrook can't shoot 3s
>>
>>69266246
>have trouble with Atlanta
>swept them in a dominating fashion
>wouldn't have a ring if he played in the west
>has to be the western conference Champs to win
Nigga...
>>
>>69266303
>>69266315
I don't think KD cares if he's labeled as a bitch for doing this. Honestly if he wasn't on such a long losing streak in the postseason he wouldn't need to join GS and we wouldn't have to talk about this. But this is a desperate move on his part, but he's just trying to win as many rings as possible at the end of the day by any means necessary.
>>
File: mark-cuban.jpg (60 KB, 616x377) Image search: [Google]
mark-cuban.jpg
60 KB, 616x377
Based fucking Warrior , not only did they give us their best glue guy and a star in the making, they also BTFO of Choklohomo faggots. Truly they are our greatest ally.

>mfw Westbrook finally comes to his senses and joins us
>>
>>69266315
Lebron going to Miami was still a more douche move
>>
>>69266342
>tripfag
>ever being objectively correct
>being correct about purely hypothetical shit

Why are you still @ this board? Fuck off.
>>
>Curry = Kyrie
>Klay = Wade
>Durant < LeBron
>Draymond > Love
>Warriors trash center << Thompson
Warriors bench > Cavs bench

Gonna be a good finals if the cavs make this happen.
>>
>>69266245
Durant is going to get the easiest fucking looks. If you think he isn't going 11 for 15 every night you're delusional.
>>
>>69266385
MW Broship incoming
>>
>>69266376
He's absolutely going to care. Players around the league already hate him, fans on every team hate him. He went from neutral to the most disliked player in the league. He'll get his chips but wont get his respect for it. If he truly only wanted rings though this was the best move.
>>
>>69266376
>this is a desperate move
As long as he realizes how much of a bitch move this is.
>>
>>69266393
>One held a TV special for his FA and then boasted his new team would win 7 or so rings
>The other FA'd to a already ring competing team that also knocked his team out in an embarrassing fashion
It's fucking close
>>
>>69266376
Look how quickly even places like /sp/ flip-flop. When they start winning everyone will shut up and start sucking them off
>>
>>69266417
Cavs wont make the finals this next season and you can cap this post

>>69266413
>this casual anon still cant rebuttal
This is last time i respond to you, peqsant
>>
>>69266393
No it wasn't. Don't @ me, you delusional tripcuck.
>>
>>69266246
your conclusions are absolute shit. Leave this board and don't come back
>>
>>69266417
>Curry = Kyrie
No.
Kyrie danced on that nigga in the finals.
>>
At the very least, good on KD for dealing with this quickly and quietly, and for not pulling a LeBron and mentally sitting out the postseason in advance of his decision. He handled things as best he could.
>>
>>69266477
>>69266471
>replying to a tripcuck
>a delusional one at that
>>
File: iDontCare.webm (631 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
iDontCare.webm
631 KB, 624x352
>>69266470
>Cavs wont make the finals this next season and you can cap this post
>>
>>69266460
>he doesnt think Miami was a ring competent team before bosh and lebron and with Pat Riley calling the shots
>australian flag

oh ok hahaha
>>
File: 1465362378733.jpg (5 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
1465362378733.jpg
5 KB, 234x230
>>69266470
>>
>>69266452
Literally all he wants is a ring and is willing to do anything he can. If he was confident in his team (which he wasn't) then he wouldn't have to join GS and just resign with OKC on the first day of FA (which he didn't)
>>
>>69266488
Do you think Kyrie will improve? They were about evenly matched this year, the Cavs could get an edge if Kyrie adds a new level to his game
>>
File: loyle.jpg (27 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
loyle.jpg
27 KB, 600x445
>>69266064
>>
>>69266246
Just shut the fuck up, sit down with your wife and kiss your sister
>>
>>69266376
those chips are going to ring hollow unless he faces equal competition in the Playoffs/Finals.
>>
>>69266506
should have gone to cavs for minimum if it was about rings

gsw aint going to win it next season
>>
>hes not part of the SKM broship
>>
>>69266460
>>69266503
and to add to this Eastern conference has little parity of good teams compared to thr superior Western Conference. And Durant didnt leave the Thunder without a superstar like Lebro did. Unlike the Cavs post Lebrom the Tuunder arent getting a top pick Post Durant unless they tank on purpose
>>
File: 1467680110151.jpg (47 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
1467680110151.jpg
47 KB, 634x650
>>69266491
>replying to a tripfuck.
>>
>>69266491
>>69266477
>>69266546
>getting absolutely BTFO by a tripcuck
>>
>>69266503
there was not a chance in hell the heat would have gotten a ring without bosh and lebron on the roster. This is clearly bait. If youre going to spout useless shit at least take your name off so we don't have to laugh you out of here.
>>
>>69266393
>Lebron leaves a shit Cleveland team with with no room for growth due to contracts and goes to Miami
>Anybody with brains knew he was going back to Cleveland after 4 years
>He beasts in Miami, meanwhile Cleveland is rebuilding and free to clean up all the old garbage
>Lebron comes back and fulfills his destiny winning one for da land

>Kevin Durant leaves a pretty good team
>Maybe not much room to grow but it's still a top team in the league and it's not because Durant carried them
>Leaves to a team that barely won a championship and had a 73 win season
>Same team barely beat his team
>Revives warrior faggot bandwagon

Durant is easily way worse, he would have been less hated if he went to New York to try to do something new
>>
File: 1465308670376.png (147 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1465308670376.png
147 KB, 651x641
willful ignorance and blind hope are a potent combo

>wizards 6th seed next year
>>
>>69266574
They're doing it. It's happening.
>>
>>69266529
He despises Lebron. KD wants to be better than he is (which, if this GS deal squeezes out 2 rings during his contract he'll be one ring away from equaling Lebron
>>
>>69266470
wew lad, almost got trolled for a second
>>
My thoughts on the KD thing. He left OKC in basketball but he's going to be around. He's too involved in the community. Remember the Moore tornadoes? He gave $1M to help aid and personally donated time to clean, fix and rebuild the surrounding communities.

I hate that he left the Thunder because that's my team, but KD is in a new NBA. You know he had to love coming home and seeing all of those jerseys sitting at his front door as well as that 'For Sale By Coward' what a sense of love.

Best wishes to you, Kevin Durant, in the future.
>>
>>69266507
If Curty adds some D to his game, I think he will be even better than Kyrie.
>>
KD announces he's joining the Warriors: "Players today have no loyalty! What happened to staying with one team like the greats did?!?"
2 hours later: "D Wade needs to join the Cavs ASAP! Forget loyalty it's about winning"
>>
>>69266562
But he was literally wrong after the first sentence.
>have trouble with atlanta
Atlanta literally got swept.
Put your trip back on, cuck.
>>
>>69266470
>making me not like dirk

What the fuck shut the fuck up man
>>
Maybe I'm a little dumb. But can someone please explain to me how wade can go to Cleveland? I'm just really confused.
>>
>>69266589
kd could get 10 rings, and he still wouldn't be shit compared to lebron

its going to be gsw vs cavs for the 3rd straight season and gsw will lose for the 3rd straight season
>>
>>69266569
Durant is not worse. You guys saying it is are just like cleveland fags the year Lebron left. Your emotions are clouding your judgement.

I dont see Durant having some big press conference for his decision, I dont see GSW holding some party event to say "Hey look at our new players"

Lebron going to Miami is at least 3x worse than Durant to GS
>>
>>69266574
>>69266588
I'll pray for them. It's time for the Wizards to get some shine.
>>
I don't really have an opinion on the Kevin Durant decision, other than that it really pissed some people off, fans and non-fans alike. But the Oklahomans should be grateful for the 8 seasons he spent there (when you don't include his rookie year in Seattle), and be grateful to the owners who purchased and brought the team to Oklahoma City.
On the basketball court, he gave you guys something to cheer about. But off the court? One of the nicest guys ever. Very friendly with the media, fans, and very charitable with his time and money. I think it's time you guys let him off the hook. People burning jerseys, saying nasty things about the guy's business decision (professional basketball is a business), you should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>69266658
>tfw they almost made the conference finals 2 years ago
>>
>>69266644
>im petty and will hate players based off tripfags posting on a nordic leather scroll picture site

Dont be a shitter
>>
>>69266658
we need to do something in the playoffs this year for John Wall and Bradley Beal's sake.

Also to recruit top tier free agents
>>
Assuming no other significant moves are made this summer....here are my predictions for standings next year:

West
1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Clippers
4/5: Trail Blazers , Thunder (no order)
6 - 11: Mavericks, Grizzlies, Rockets, Jazz, Timberwolves, Pelicans (no order)
12. Kings
13. Nuggets
14/15: Lakers, Suns (no order)

East
1. Cleveland
2-4: Toronto, Boston, Indiana (no order)
5-7: Heat, Hawks, Pistons (no order)
8-11: Knicks, Bucks, Wizards, Hornets (no order)
12/13: Bulls, Magic (no order)
14. 76ers
15. Nets
>>
>>69266648
I don't see any difference between Lebron going to the heat in '10 and KD's decision now. Both wanted were disappointed and frustrated where they were, said "Fuck it." and decided to join a super team that could garuntee them some chips. It worked out for Lebron. We'll see how KD does.
>>
>>69266645
Lelbron offers to sign for less money and they move some contracts.
>>
>>69266640
Oh was it the Raptors they had trouble with? What team was it that every hoke game was a blow out? I dont recal because Eastern conference teams are ass compaired to the western teams so i pay little attention
>>
Durant will not get ANY playing time with Curry, Thompson, and Green! I don't even know why he signed... Ashamed
>>
>>69266651
Lebron = created something new on a bad ass team
Durant = goes to something already established with a faggot ass team (Thompson's cool though)
>>
>>69266617
It's not about loyalty, you dumb cuck, and fuck anybody who says it is. It's about KD going to play for a team that literally doesn't need him to win a championship and who literally just cucked him out of a finals appearance.

Fuck loyalty. If KD wants to move after nine years with no ring, fine. But to go to Golden State...just a straight bitch move.
>>
The last 2 MVPs are on the same team now, but I think the award will go to a player from a different team this season.
>>
>>69266725
The difference is KD and the warriors haven't made a big fuss about it which is why it makes Lebron to Miami the much douchier move
>>
>>69266758
>I care more about tv specials than basketball
I'm just gonna filter your dumbass. Shitty annoying troll. At least clips4lyfe is funny.
>>
>>69266725
Just look at how the teams they were joining performed the year before they joined
2009 Miami Heat: 47–35
2016 GS Warriors: 73–9

Lebron went to Wade and said, let's make this supra a 10 second car

KD went to Curry and said, let's put another turbo on this Bugatti

Do you really not see the difference?
>>
>>69266753
Easy MVP for Lebron this year. Although he should have a fuckload more. He should have every MVP from 2008 at least, only arguable one is the 2015 MVP, but it's not because he wasn't the true most valuable player, just because of how the team record and other things play into the MVP rating system
>>
>>69266740
>lebron created something new
>to a team that was only a few years removed from a championship
>to an already playoff caliber team

Nothing new was created and Lebron still needed to be carried in the playoffs

>literally dissappearing in the finals

>>69266742
Look at this salty faggot, i bet this dude was crying when Lebron was going to the Heat
>>
>>69266791
>Lebron went to Wade and said, let's make this supra a 10 second car

>KD went to Curry and said, let's put another turbo on this Bugatti

That description kek
>>
>>69266740
Where did lebron create something great?
Wade had already won in miami...
Kyrie made it to the playoffs without lebron...
Lebron had had 3 of his starting five be top 5 draft picks to win anything. Now the warriors get ONE and youre mad?
>>
>>69266801
not a fan of curry and he's definitely not even close to lebrons level, but he deserved last seasons mvp

rose and durants over lebrons though, they were straight retarded
>>
>>69266733
hes the only small forward on the team so yes he will?
>>
>>69266725
It's the difference between Jordan persevering against or joining the Pistons after they beat him several times in the playoffs
>>
>>69266785
>thinking durant to the warriors isnt as bad as the decision fiasco and media hype for that BS means i am a troll

this general is full of babies holy fuck roflmao. Yes filter me and go to your safe space, id rather Trips and anons with a backbone reply to me anyway
>>
In terms of the top 8 teams, the East is officially better than the West.
>>
Will Durant ever consider coming back to Oklahoma?
>>
>>69266837
Lmao all you're telling me is that you hate a guy for having a TV special. Not because of basketball reasons. I got all I need to know out of you Hahaha I bet you like espn and read modern journalism.
>muh decision fiasco
If you really care about that idk what to tell you. I guess you belong in the mandrama threads? You'd have to change boards tho.
>>
>>69266847
Bahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh
This fucking guy.
This fucking guy.
Holy shit.
>>
>>69266804
I'm starting to think Dirk Dynasty is Harry. You two are equally retarded and delusional opinion wise, but you type quite differently.
>>
>>69266827
All I am saying is that Durant joined the team because he couldn't beat them!
>>
>>69266791
here is another one

>Eastern Conference
>Only a few teams have a genuine shot at making the finals
>Lebron goes to Miami and effectively makes the East a Miami vs Boston race to the finals every year

>Western Conference
>5-6 teams with legit chance at making finals
>KD leaves a team that will still have a chance without him to a team that already has a chance
>>
>>69266868
they're both 1 team conferences now, how retarded are you
>>
>>69266868
East is improving and West is declining, they're definitely closer to the same level
>>
>>69266861

When WestGOD wins rings back 2 back, he'll beg him to let him back on the team.
>>
>>69266804
I'm still waiting to watch lebron WIN a final.
I've watched 3 guys win him rings.
Ray Allen.
D wade.
And now kyrie.
He has been a non factor late in games when his team needs him. Missed his last 5 shots this year with the score tied.
Year before shot below 40% and his blind fans wanted him to get mvp....
>>
>>69266864
i thought you were filtering me? didnt even read your post, just filter me and go to your safe space. bye
>>
File: 05.07.16 - 1.jpg (79 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
05.07.16 - 1.jpg
79 KB, 720x720
Facts. It's not about ONE championship or a couple. It's about making a dynasty
>>
>>69266899
>KD leaves a team that will still have a chance without him to a team that already has a chance

Please tell me you seriously think OKC has a chance to make the Finals w/o KD. Do you actually believe this? You're delusional, and Westbrook is gone after next year.
>>
>>69266919
Wow i didnt think there were any anons here in this general with some sense

good on you
>>
>>69266902
>>69266905
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahha.
These fucking guys
Fuckin lebron fans have zero basketball iq.
That same thunder team that would have probably beat the cavs this year. Didn't even make the playoffs last year. If they were in the east that year they would have been the 5 seed.
Gtfo.
>>
>>69266922
I wanted to defend yourself but you're just a Dallas themed harry. That's disappointing
>>
>>69266942
Of course GSW have a chance without KD wtf are you on about?
>>
He is coming home lads!!!!!
>>
>>69266329
The fact that there's only one ball
>>
File: 1376163565639.png (170 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
1376163565639.png
170 KB, 500x529
>>69266952
>talking about 2 years ago
We're talking about today
>>
>>69266742
Wade already won before LeBron joined Miami, at worst KD is just as bad as LeBron
>>
>>69266804
>to a team that was only a few years removed from a championship
>to an already playoff caliber team

And how is that worse than KD running to a team that was a championship tier team, with two consecutive finals appearances and one victory and an almost certain third finals appearance even without KD, two of the greatest three point shooters in the league, and the back to back MVP AND the only player to get an unanimous MVP?

I just need to filter your stupid ass.
>>
Chances of Russ to Sixers???

C-could it actually happen sempai
>>
>>69266758
Weren't you just arguing that KD to GSW was less worse than Bron Bron to Miami?
>>
>>69266965
You see you are misinterpreting a lot of my posts and that unfortunate

I dont hate lebron, I am completely indifferent to him. He is perhaps the greatest athlete playing in the NBA

but to say all that shit that happened with the decision, and that pre season "not 4 not 5 not 6 but 7 rings" crap isnt douchier than KD relatively quietly signing with GSW then you are completely mistaken.

Unless GSW has some "We got KD suck our dicks" shit then and only then will KD to GS be douchier than Lebron to Miami
>>
>>69266919
>>69266944
>samefagging this hard
>oh those two 41 point games agains the team with the greatest regular season record ever meant nothing. He didn't make the last 3 pointer!
>>
Everyone giving KD shit, NBA HOF doesn't take "honor" or "loyalty" into account the same way they consider rings.

You guys are dumbasses
>>
File: Screenshot_20160705-102243.png (687 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160705-102243.png
687 KB, 1440x2560
>>69267041
learn to call out samefagging you shitbird
>>
>>69267000
He won in 2006. You cucks are really reaching.
>>
Now that the warriors have traded Andrew bogut and signed zaza pachulia, who do you think is the better center?

Zaza: 26.4 mpg, 8.6 ppg, 9.4 rpg, 1.7 apg, .8 spg, 0.3 bpg, 46.4 fg%, 76.8 ft%

Bogut: 20.7 mpg, 5.4 ppg, 7 rpg, 2.4 apg, .5 spg, 1.6 bpg, 62.7 fg%, 48 ft%
>>
>>69267041
Fail on the samefag.
9-24 shooting
1-5 on threes
5 turnovers.
Great fuckin game lebron.
>>
File: Thunder Line-Up 2017.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Thunder Line-Up 2017.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
Projected Line-Up for the Thunder this season
>>
>>69266804
>4 years removed from a championship
>Had bottom of the league years since then
>Started the roster with James, Wade, Bosh, Haslem and had to peice together everything else

>Warriors
>Championship 1 year
>73-choke the next
>Same team mostly

Don't be such a warrior fag curry cuck
>>
File: 1402436486843.png (425 KB, 358x618) Image search: [Google]
1402436486843.png
425 KB, 358x618
>tfw the Bulls will never be truly good until Reinsdorf either sells the team or dies
>>
>>69267081
>your entire performance in the finals is not as important as what you do in one game
>that game saving block on iggy

Congrats on being just as retarded as Dallas Cuck.
>>
File: lil-b[1].jpg (124 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lil-b[1].jpg
124 KB, 600x400
>>69266124
>This is the only thing that can compete with GS now

Ringchasing won't get Durcant away from this curse
>>
When it Comes to Loyalty Dirk Nowitzki Is the true GOAT ..Hes build from scratch wit the mavs so many times But never once Left his team
>>
>>69267043
There isn't an nba hof retard, it's just the basketball hof and it's full of nobodies and high school coaches from Italy. It's as meaningless a hof as there is in sports
>>
>>69267099
Ray allen?
>>
>Free agent Gerald Henderson has agreed to a two-year, $18M deal with the 76ers, league source tells @TheVertical.
>>
What do we think of this song?

https://soundcloud.com/imlilboom/fuckkd
>>
>>69266914
So never?
>>69267077
Zaza easily, the drop in blocks+assists sucks, but he can shoot and do something with the ball besides desperately dribble it to any other player, plus he makes them virtually un-Hackable
>>
>>69267112
Both teams missed 5 shots without scoring. One block. Saved da game!!!!!!
Lebron just doesn't have that killer instinct. Kobe and Michael had it.
>>
>>69267119
Lil b lifted the curse yesterday idiot.
And he is a faggot.
>>
File: 1467258696487.jpg (174 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
1467258696487.jpg
174 KB, 500x585
>>69267119
Based Cuck lifted the curse because Durcan't us playing on his favorite team now. We only have Lil Brick Boom left.

https://youtu.be/7sMa5fl9YGQ
>>
>>69267099
>Thunder
>Still a playoff contender post Durant

>Cleveland
>1st pick post Lebron

>Eastern Conference
>1 less playoff ready team after Lebron left to Miami

>Western Conference
>Still lots of parity of good teams
>>
>>69267151
Fuck off, Skip Cuckless.
>>
>>69267130
Who didn't come until year 3
>>
>>69267142
More true now than it ever has been

>Piss away 3-1 lead in humiliating fashion
>Go to chase rings as second best player on team you pissed the lead away to

Why is nobody calling him out on being the bitch he actually is?
>>
Jaylen Brown looked good last night.

Celtics caught a lot of shit taking him 3rd. I like the pick.
>>
>>69267098
when you put it like that on paper god damn

maybe 7th seed now
>>
wade needs to fuck off and not join the cavs
>>
>>69267112
You're right he finished a series shooting 50% in the conf. Finals. Something he has only done once in his last 8 series.
Now look back at another great when they play in 8 playoffs series and can only shoot 50% in one of them. I bet you can't find anyone else but lebitch
>>
>>69267043

he was already a guaranteed HOFer with 0 rings. These rings literally mean nothing
>>
>>69267112
>Lebron notoriously known for going quiet in big games throught his career

Lebron is kind of a regular season wonder type of player it would seem
>>
>Dirk Dynasty

Time to filter this cuck
>>
>>69267199
Yeah, he did. Can get to the rim at will.
>>
>>69267202
Durant on vacation?
>>
>Chicago Bulls
>all the players are big and black
really makes you think
>>
WHO DAT BIG DYKE BITCH BY THE BENCH?

OH THAT'S YO MOM ASS NIGGA
>>
>>69267219
>an anon that can't handle objectively correct opinions

bye
>>
>>69267210
Don't tell this to lebron fans.
It will be, look at his points! At his rebounds! His assists!

But they always fail to look at turnovers, Fg percentage, and 4th quarter points.
>>
Why did the Bulls trade away Derrick Rose?
>>
>>69267290
cucked by Jimmy Butler
>>
>>69267210
I told your faggot ass to never @ me ever again.
>>
NBA history is filled with "Super" teams and super stars playing with Super stars. People acting like the idea of a big 3 started in the 2000s.
>>
>>69267276
Lebron will never ever be as clutch as Dirk

Ever.
>>
>>69267320
>big 3
It's a big 4 this time.

>Green
>Thompson
>Curry
>Durant
>>
>>69267320
the Super teams actually make the league more popular too

no one gave a fuck until Bird and Magic took over the Finals every year
>>
>>69267230

His defense looked a little suspect, for a supposed plus defensive player.
>>
>>69267290
Because the Front Office knows Reinsdorf will never fire then so they can make one bad decision after the other. Any other Front office would have been fired after last year's horrible excuse for a season.
>>
>>69267329
LeBron won't be as clutch as a majority of stars. Wade, ray allen, kryie, steph, kd, kobe, michael, dirk, and on and on and on.
I honestly can't think of any player in any sport with so much potential and a high caliber player that just doesn't have a clutch gene in their body and is notoriously such a terrible closer.
>>
>>69267210
Wow, is it possible to make it to the finals without playing in the regular season? I'm sure if you remove Lebron from the Heat or Cavs, they would have made the finals anyways. Filtered.
>>
>KD actually thinks he'll play a minute in Golden State, and take any part in the glory of their next hip

What he doesn't realize, Steph had this all planned out. He loves cucking Durant. It's his favorite hobby besides chucking.

>yfw Steph purposely went down 3-1 just do he could come back and make it even more devastating for Durant instead of completely shitting on him, which made the heartbreak so bad he had to completely lose all honor and respect and legacy to become Steph's fuccboi pussiboi in Oakland as KD sits on the bench and watches Steph sink 3's and win rings, meanwhile KD warms the bench, cucked, defeated. He realizes that everything in his entire life has led up to that point, getting unequivocally cucked in every form and facet of life by a light-skinned nigga with a gay ass name, Steph Curry.

>after the game Steph fucks and creampies KD's mom while he repeatedly says 'y-you the real MVP S-steph" and cries
>>
>>69267389
It's the east. Both teams made the playoffs the year before without him sooo.... you're right exactly sorry..
>>
File: 1467700395496.png (661 KB, 717x474) Image search: [Google]
1467700395496.png
661 KB, 717x474
>>69267376
>Kevin Durant
>clutch

And he's still a spectacular player regardless. Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>69267290

because he isn't that good anymore and gasol/noah were leaving anyway. It's time to blow up the team and focus on rebuilding. The only thing they failed at doing so far is moving butler
>>
>>69267266
>opinion
>objective

Are you even trying anymore?
>>
What is the point in talking about any other team than the Cavs or Warriors? Why care if you make the playoffs this year? You won't win anything, the Cavs and Warriors are the only good teams in the league and you know this. Accept defeat and move on to 2017-2018 season already
>>
>>69267407
Fuck off, Harry. You're not even making good b8.
>>
>>69267416
Watched the man light up many a 4th quarters. When his team needs him most.
>>
File: 1458785478468.jpg (175 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1458785478468.jpg
175 KB, 250x241
>>69267376
>Steph
>KD
>clutch
>>
>>69267376
You just listed a bunch of unclutch players. You know Lebron just made a bunch of clutch shots in game 7 right? The 3 vs ezeli? The free throw after breaking his wrist? How about the block on iggy?

Keep sniffing paint you curry dickrider I see you
>>
>>69267447
Kyrie made it without lebron and wade had already won without him...
>>
>>69267376
>clutch gene

Get off is /sp/ Skip you have a new show to focus on
>>
Reminder the only way for the Weatern Conference to be competitive is for Lebron to leave and play the Big Boys in the Western Conference.
>>
>>69267458

Literally choked away 2 games in the 4th that would have put away the warriors.
>>
>>69267481
No they didnt. The cavs were the worst team in the league. They were in full tank mode
>>
>>69267423
>trade away your hometown superstar for one old guy, one decent guy, one literal who and a second round pick
Doesn't sound too smart to me. They should have tried to get two first round picks. I'm sure some team might've been desperate for a player that get fans to come to games
>>
>>69267481
I can't believe people make posts like this. What's worse, I can't believe people actually respond to them
>>
>le clutch meme

I know why people think you're all underage now. You've never played a sport and just watch fictional narratives from ESPN.
>>
>>69266417
>Klay = Wade
yeah maybe 2008 Wade
>>
>>69267458
Oh, is the regular season important again, now that it's convenient for your argument? Where was he in the semifinals vs GS? 10-31 shooting?
>>
File: 1458849982786.jpg (10 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
1458849982786.jpg
10 KB, 290x174
>>69266672
>>69266688
It's simple. We kill the Mario man.
>>
>>69267474
Watch their regular season game going back and forth and back and forth into ot?
>>
>>69267350
Those 2 BS that ended Simmons career weren't good enough for you
>>
>>69267481
Stop posting, Harry.>>69267458
OKC is notorious for dominating three quarters then choking in the 4th. You are a colossal retard, STOP posting.
>>
>>69267477
Lol I don't like curry. He's better than lebron but not a fan. Wade and Allen aren't clutch? And kyrie? If they weren't clutch lebron would have zero rings.
>>
why do people hate durant lebron and curry so much? you guys should appreciate great players like them while you can. its not like they are bad people
>>
I hope Wade goes to Cleveland. Miami played with him and his money long enough. They tried to low ball him again and had him waiting for the KD decision when it was obvious KD wasn't coming. Also Cleveland is the best chance to win a chip and it doesn't hurt that his buddy LeBron is there. Go chase that ring Dwyane!
>>
>>69267344
Bird
McHale
Parish
Walton (If he stays healthy)
Johnson
(All future hall of famers)

Magic
Kareem
Worthy
McaDoo
Wilkes
>>
>>69267544

D rose is not even an allstar anymore, much less a superstar. You are really overrating his current value. The bulls are in full tank mode and fire selling everthing
>>
Honestly this is bad for the Nba.
If I was a small market team owner I'd be passed.
Not even looking forward to next season.
>>
File: 1440525024235.png (29 KB, 1409x661) Image search: [Google]
1440525024235.png
29 KB, 1409x661
Post this and watch the lebron fans back peddle.
>>
>>69267562
>regular season
Is regular season important now? Cause all you fags were focusing on when it came to Lebron was post season.

Post season wise, Curry has been quiet/a straight up no show in both 2015 and 2016.
>no FMVP
>>
>>69267613

NBA always has been dominated by a handful of teams.
>>
File: Kevin-Durant.jpg (291 KB, 1773x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kevin-Durant.jpg
291 KB, 1773x1200
KD free to go where you want to go, that's all his choice but enough with these bs statements. Its not like he was on a scrub team. If losing a 3-1 lead in the WCF wasn't enough to encourage you to be a better player and light a fire in you, that whole statement is trash. Be honest and say, "I think it will be easier to join GS."
KD statement:
"The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as a player — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new city and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Golden State Warriors."
>>
Anybody else think the Bulls should've just traded Butler? Dude is a snake and a franchise-killing player. Sure, he can score 25. But the dude is a power-hungry weasel with an inferiority complex. He wants it to be his team and wants to be the best player more than he wants rings.

If they had traded just Butler and kept Rose, they would'nt have had an exodus and garbage-tier team left.
>>
>>69267604
Makes perfect sense to sign Rondo and not trade Butler if they are tanking. Oh wait. Bulls are just retarded.
>>
Glad to see Dirk is going to be a Mac for his career... 2 years roughly 40 mill. ... that's how you don't don't dis respect your teams best player ever
>>
Dirk Dynasty = Harry

Prove me wrong
>>
File: 1466392434105.png (115 KB, 808x541) Image search: [Google]
1466392434105.png
115 KB, 808x541
>>69267637

cool stats
>>
>>69267651

I seemed liked Bulls wanted too much for him and trade partners wanted to pay too little.
>>
>>69267320

Are the modern day warriors the equivalent of Bill Russel's celtics back in the day?

Is Kevin Durant/Steph Curry going to be this generation Bill Russel to Lebron's Wilt?
>>
>>69267637
Ok is it just regular season or post season that matters? Because you and that tripcuck keep on switching your opinions on that when it comes to other players.
>>
Reasonable Stats for the Big Four.

Kevin Durant: 27 PPG, 8.5 RPG, 4.5 APG
Stephen Curry: 24 PPG, 4 RPG, 9 APG
Klay Thompson: 18 PPG, 3.5 RPG, 2 APG
Draymond Green: 12 PPG, 10 RPG, 7 APG.

If you somewhat agree or disagree, feel free to leave your predictions in the comments.
>>
>>69267677

Probably cause they knew and anticipated what kind of player and teammate Butler really is
>>
File: curry in the clutch.webm (543 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
curry in the clutch.webm
543 KB, 640x360
>Curry is a clutch player
>>
>>69267688
Yea

except that was a defensive team and this is an offensive team, so Lebron has a better chance of winning than Wilt did
>>
>>69267670
How can such a level of domination be possible?
>>
Sources say that Wade is strongly considering the Cleveland Cavaliers.
>>
>>69267670
Turnovers too!
Set the record for most in a finals.
>>
>>69267670
DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!
>>
>>69267557
He's more powerful than Harry
I'm not sure we can stop him.
>>
ROTY
>>
>>69267376
>Clutch
We found the "last shot" faggot. What a drama queen.
>>
File: 1464918622741.jpg (90 KB, 563x675) Image search: [Google]
1464918622741.jpg
90 KB, 563x675
>>69267647
>moving out of my comfort zone
Goddamn he is so full of shit it's coming out of his ears. You can literally replace all of this with, "I just want a ring, and I don't care whether or not I'm actually needed to get it.
>>
>>69267691
Reasonable stats for their entire bench combined:
0.7 PPG
0.3 RPG
0.6 APG
>>
File: 1458856267477.jpg (176 KB, 568x543) Image search: [Google]
1458856267477.jpg
176 KB, 568x543
>>69267723
>Curryfan OR Durantfag talking about turnovers
>>
>>69267723
Nice try, Harry.
>>
So is D Wade going to be in Space Jam 2 or what?
>>
>>69267723
>turnovers
Who cares, nice try Harry
>>
File: 1462709307905.gif (699 KB, 475x357) Image search: [Google]
1462709307905.gif
699 KB, 475x357
>>69267723
>Literally leads all players in all stats
>B-B-BUT T-T-TURNOVERS
>Literally Curry

Holy shit damage control better or just don't @ this board ever again
>>
>>69267751
Not last shot. A lot of other players had bigger roles in that finals.
If tristan didn't pull down every board in game six.
If kyrie didn't shoot 70 percent in game five. If Harrison barnes could make a basket in 5 or 6. Warriors would have won those games.
Lebron is stagnant and gonna get his 25 points quietly he isn't the difference maker.
>>
>>69267721

Not sure why people are so high on wade. He doesn't fit the cavs at all unless he comes off the bench. He's severly overlapped by both levron and kyrie. The starting lineup needs a floor spacer like jr
>>
HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KD AND LJ
Lebron left his shit team for a good one
KD left a good team for another the difference IS Durant
KD was OKC him and westbrook
Lebron rode everyone elses coattails
Then came back to a team with a bunch of 1 draft picks he didn't do anything
Durant made his team great and is going to another great team and is gunna make them greater
KD is humble
LeBron is a nigger
>>
>>69267721
Wade is done. If he signs it's because LeBron wants to get him one last ring in exchange for all those salary cuts.
>>
>>69267801
>if
Nice try Harry
>>
>>69266246
>had trouble with Atlanta

Nigga what? I'm an Atlanta fan and this makes no damn sense
>>
>>69267801
What if Lebron didn't get fucking 41 TWICE in a row in games 5 and 6?
>>
File: 1465155092643.jpg (460 KB, 1024x1371) Image search: [Google]
1465155092643.jpg
460 KB, 1024x1371
>>69267801
>he actually believes this
>he actually, genuinely, unironically thinks this isn't the most retarded thing ever said by a human being
>back to back 40+ point games
>LEADING EVERY PLAYER IN ALL STATS FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES

This is the last time you get the (you), unless you apologize you're officially done
>>
File: 1421387489437.jpg (45 KB, 749x745) Image search: [Google]
1421387489437.jpg
45 KB, 749x745
>>69267801
>>
>>69267723
Who won you brain damaged flip
>>
>>69267826
Dirk Dynasty is a fucking idiot.
>Atlanta gets swept
>having trouble
>>
>>69267829
That what if is pointless. LeBron Sims willed his team to win just like he did in Game 6 of the 2012 ECF. If he needed even more points to win he would have gotten them. It was all for da land
>>
Dirk Dynasty = Harry
Prove me wrong
>>
>>69267801
Everyone is giving u shit because you are right. Lebron was not the difference maker no matter how padded his stats are. Kyrie was the real MVP. And tristian pullin all those boards. Kyrie hitting that clutch 3 and then Lebron missing clutch free throws. Lebron wasn't even the second best player on the team. Kyrie was the real MVP
>>
>>69267866
Simply*
>>
>>69267869
Probably. Both have retarded terrible arguments and back it up with some form of >u mad
Why do we get all the autists? Is it my fault?
>>
File: 1331342641996.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1331342641996.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>Harry didn't kill himself in the off season
>>
men everyone is taking the heats bench and the grizzlies are take the heats coaching staff
>>

You were warned. You are officially shunned for your dumbfuckery.
>>
>>69267869
I thought so too. They're both equally retarded/delusional, and the amount of Harryposts have gone up quite a bit as the Dirkcuck posts went down.
>>
Anyone remember Tim Thomas on the Bucks when he wore 2 headbands?
>>
>>69267911
Calls someone dumb fuckery. Can't even reply.
>>
>>69267877
>>69267801

You can't samefag your way out of this. Don't @ this board ever again, you dumb cuck.
>>
>>69266064
LeBron
Wade
Kyrie
Love
Thompson
Memoirs would get blown the fuck out, but they're not even going to make it out of the West this year, spurs will save all energy to BTFO those pussies. Westgod might even go SSJGOD on their asses and singlehandedly beat them.
>>
>>69266064
Top ten of all time......are you sure about that?!
Maybe top 20........25
>>
>>69267912
Coming up with names for people who disagree with me. There could only be one person who disagrees with my opinion.
>>
>>69267946
Not even.
>>
>>69267943
Oops.
Quit trying.
>>
>>69267801
>Lebron isn't the heart of the team
Literally they wouldn't be there without Lebron so your point is mute.
This isn't Kobe where his team could make the finals without him
>>
Someone with photoshop make an Avengers vs X-men picture with the Cavs and Warriors
>>
>>69267965
Oops, stop posting forever, retard.
>>
>>69267750

Dude's going to be a worse Kyle Korver
>>
Looking for members of the Fuck Kevin Durant broship. Only teams that truly hate kevin durant are allowed in. So far we have

Cavs-Clips-Thunder
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.