[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you had to knock out your 3 of your 4 favorite countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: frog.jpg (30 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
30 KB, 400x386
>tfw you had to knock out your 3 of your 4 favorite countries from the Euro

sorry Croatia
sorry Poland
forgive me Wales
>>
Poland? Poland fucking sucks. They're a bunch of fascists and EU lovers there.
That pseudo country should burn.
>>
>>69263071
Fuck off, poles are alright.
>>
>>69263071
"""""fascists"""""" there, communists here, what's your point son?
>>
>>69263026
Really looking forward to our game, whoever wins I'm so bloody proud of wales.
>>
>>69265230
>https://twitter.com/DavideMoretti/status/749365866794450946
Me too buddy. And you should be proud, you've had a great run. Hoping for a good show tomorrow.
>>
>>69265230
sorry but we need to win Euro 2016, and prove the world that we can do it
no matter what.
>>
>wales will beat portugal causing ronaldo to flip and tell Bale to fuck off when he tries to shake hands after the game
>>
>>69263071
>don't want muslims shitting up their country
>"omg, fascists!!!!"

shut up alberto

poland did nothing wrong (except for stealing our cars)
>>
>>69265230
>t. Englishman
>>
>>69265407
How about winning a game in 90 minutes for a chance? Against you Greece in 2004 was a high scoring team
>>
>>69263026
I guess I could say something snarky about you guys advancing without even playing anything resembling football, but you know this yourself. And the sad part is: it might just work against Wales.

But in the final you'll at last play against a real opponent, be it France or Germany (and I really don't care which). And this team will give you the most humilating defeat in EURO-history.
>>
>>69265417
I can't wait
>>
>>69265452
I'm welsh my German friend
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.