[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS FUCKING FUCKBOY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why? Why did he do this?

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Warriors, not join them. You were to bring balance to the NBA, not leave it in darkness!
>>
>>69260668
it's certainly not the most noble choice, but i doubt there are many men who could resist the chance to be the final piece for what may go down in history as the greatest NBA team ever
>>
>>69260714

Welcome to the Dark Side , enjoy your stay
>>
File: 1465109676389.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
1465109676389.png
55 KB, 217x190
>yfw Durant bolts after winning a ring leaving GSW crippled
>>
File: father of Kevin Durant.jpg (114 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
father of Kevin Durant.jpg
114 KB, 2048x2048
Legitimacy of NBA is on par with UFC/WWE now gj
>>
He needs to be stripped, tied up, and given a hard bullwhipping of 100 lashes flimed on live TV
>>
>>69260668

>fuckboy

do you have any idea what that term means? he is the polar opposite of it.
>>
>parity
>nba

lol
>>
>inb4 a few amerishoots firing guns at his jersey instead of lighting it on fire
>>
>>69260668
>Why did he do this?

People keep forgetting Durant hurt his foot in 2014. He's 28, but only he knows what he could've accomplished had he stayed in OKC or left for any team. His decision was deliberate.
>>
>>69260856

Its right next to Texas so i wouldnt be supprised
>>
>play with inferior teams and have to carry them to possibly have a chance at winning
or
>play with an already experienced and championship team that you can help win more titles and start a true dynasty

if he was money hungry he would have stayed in OKC, but he wants to win and he wasn't gonna win in OKC or any other team. fuck you cry babies, GS just shit all over the NBA.
>>
>>69260714
>greatest NBA team ever
not the "greatest NBA team ever went won 73 games and lost in the finals.

There is no fucking way the Warriors improve on that record this season.
>>
>>69261248
i mean, on paper, it should be easier to win 73 games with KD

i dont think they'll go for it because they realized how much of a toll it took on them come playoffs

i don't think they'll even try to get to 73 again because there really isnt any point, it's just going to tire them out come playoffs

also im not saying they are currently the best team of all time, im saying with KD they could potentially be the best team of all time depending on how they play
>>
no one wants to live in oaklahoma, theres nothing there to do and pretty much full of racist white faggots there. good for KD getting out of that shit hole.
>>
>>69260714
>greatest team ever
>rolled out the biggest choke job of all time by losing 3 straight including a home game 7 to lebron and one of the beach boys nephews
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.