[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be okay if Dwade joined the Cavs? We already know Lebron's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 800px-Dwyane_Wade_e1.jpg (133 KB, 800x965) Image search: [Google]
800px-Dwyane_Wade_e1.jpg
133 KB, 800x965
Would it be okay if Dwade joined the Cavs?

We already know Lebron's going to the Finals regardless. But he'll need more backup
>>
>>69260411
Yes. Wade won 3 titles for Miami. And he has never been the highest paid on team. And he's past his prime. Might as well play with your best friend and get at least a ECF position
>>
>>69260411
It's plausible. Having 3 slashers vs 3 memechuckers then why not? Make for a interesting finals.
>>
He would be like shaq when he won a ring with the heat back in 06
>>
No fuck you. Dwade isn't a cuck like lebron. He's staying loyal

Miami for life. Wade is the real hero, fuck Leboon. Wade won a ring with no help back in 06, something lebron could never do.
>>
>>69260512
>No help
>Shaw and Walker

Nigga you retarded.
>>
>>69260512
>no help

I hope this is b8
>>
>>69260539
Haha some real quality "help" there
>>
>>69260512

>Shaq becomes a ring chasing journeyman
>goes to heat
>wins a ring

People give Kobe shit about Shaq carrying him, but Shaq literally carried the Heat into the one and only ring Wade ever had before Lebron. Check yourself.
>>
>If free agent David West chooses to continue his playing career, the Cleveland Cavaliers are one of many teams interested in acquiring the power forward, league sources informed cleveland.com.

I hope also Diaw will join in.
>>
>>69260575
>shaq carried the heat

Holy shit you can't be this retard can you?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2006-nba-finals-heat-vs-mavericks.html

Look at his fucking statline. It's insane

>34.7 7.8 3.8 2.7 1.0
>>
>>69260539

>shaw after 30
>help

>walker
>>
>>69260512
>>69260567
you're also forgetting the most blatant refball in the finals up until recently, confirmed by Tim Donaghy
>>
i really cant get mad at the person who brought all 3 rings to miami
>>
>>69260539
lol the 05 finals was most wade.
>>
>>69260612
>.292 FT%
topkek
>>
>>69260663
>>69260701
Shaw was past his prime in 06, but he was still pretty effective. It was probably his last year before he completely gave up on being an athlete. I don't know that Wade wins it without him.

Wade would probably be a good fit for the Cavs if he can accept that he's the third best player on the team.
>>
wish Melo wouldn't let his wife control his life and go ring chase with Lebron.
>>
>>69260763
>wade wouldnt win without him

yes shaq had a great post season, outside of the finals, but wade was the difference maker.

But I still dont think wade past his prime would still compete with the warriors. I am not even hating. everyone in the warriors now are young.
>>
Dwade is kinda over and broken. but if it make lebatard cry, i'm all for it, esp. if he and over & broken LolBron beat the "greatest team ever" warriors.
>>
>>69260797
>I still dont think wade past his prime would still compete with the warriors

I don't think he needs to. He still has what it takes to be elite in bursts. With LeBron and Kyrie, he just needs to have a good game, or even a good quarter, every couple games or so. Just do like Pop does with his old guys and make sure you don't put too many unnecessary minutes on him.
>>
>>69260842
do you count on lu to do that? didnt lebron more than ever this year and postseason?
>>
>>69260866
But LeBron is prime so it's ok and LeBron wanted stay in the game.
>>
>>69260932
no lebron is on the downside of his prime. I am not even dissing him its just normal to go down at this age for him especially the minutes he has played
>>
When lebron left the heat... Wade had taken less money on his contract and lost MILLIONS.... is it possible since both of them are best friends that lebron takes less so he can "re-pay" his friend and bring wade to the cavs.... now me being a die hard heat fan (born and raised) I don't want to see this happen... but at the same time I can't help but try to connect dots.. I have a feeling wade is pissed at the way the heat have handled things this year and esp last year... your thoughts...
>>
File: LEL (1).png (19 KB, 286x240) Image search: [Google]
LEL (1).png
19 KB, 286x240
>>69260612
>16 FTA/G
>>
>>69260957
My thoughts? The three dot...thing is fucking annoying and you need to stop.
>>
>>69261053
Mavs shouldn't have been fouling him then. Considering Wade was like the only good player on that team, it makes sense that he got that many attempts.
>>
>>69260947
Typically yes but he is simply an athletic freak
>>
>>69260539

LOL really using walker as "help"? that nigga was useless that season, old shitty payton did more than him.
>>
>>69260512
but the team just keeps on disrespecting him. it seems like the heat know he wants to be there for the rest of his career so they give him shitty contracts as blackmail
>>
>>69260411
Ya it'd be more like garnet or ray allen leaving. No one gives a shit about an old player leaving for a ring.
>>
>>69260947
He might be on the downside but he just had the best playoff series of his career. Even if he plays at 80% of what he did last month he'd still be great.
>>
>>69260679
06 wasn't refball though.
>>
>>69261317
>yfw in an alternate timeline dwade beat the cavs then single handedly took down the warriors like he did in 06
>>
>>69260411
yes completely fine

he gave his best years to pat riley and if he wants to bail from a middling team while he can still play he should do it

doubtful the cavs can afford him though

he wants to get paid
>>
>the Heat haven't given Dwade the maxest contract possible yet

There is literally no chance they win a ring anytime soon, what the fuck are they saving money for, fucking Tyler Johnson? Pay the fucking man already Pat
>>
>>69260512

Are heat fans worse than lakers fans in terms of delusion?
>>
>>69266176

How about kill yourself? Fuck whatever team you are a fan of, you faggot.
>>
doesn't fit their team at all and woule be a downgrade in most situations as they need threes that he can't reliably make. adding another ball dominant scorer doesn't help.
>>
>>69260701
>>69260763
Miami wont even be in the Finals without Shaw
>>
>>69261486
Pat wants Wade to give in to loyalty
Also Wade's fucking 35 already and broken knees

He was just lucky last season like how Curry was lucky in 2015
>>
>>69269341

I was a heat fan but now I'm a cavs fan
>>
If this happens we /scottish premiership/ now
>>
File: 1466369824351.gif (1 MB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
1466369824351.gif
1 MB, 480x358
>>69260539
>>69260561
>>69260575
>>69260612
>>69260663
>shaq
>37 years old

baka
>>
>>69260512
HE HAD SHAQ YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
>>69273415
he wasn't thirty seven it was closer 34
and without shaq he wouldn't have one that ring
>>
>tfw you realise it's going to be another cavs v warriors final next years as well
>>
Wade is old and broken
>>
>>69274696
It's gonna be Cavs v. Warriors for the next 3-5 years until the Pistons, TWolves, Sixers, and Bucks finally rise up
>>
>>69260701
>'05

so this is the power of a loyal heat fan from 2010 to 2014.... incredible
>>
>>69273120
More like La Liga. GSW-CLE in the regular season will be like El Clasico.

Real: Cleveland
Barca: Golden State
Atletico: Thibodeau's Timberwolves , who will beat the Warriors in the WCF but lose to Cleveland in the Finals
>>
File: Dwyane Wade Logo_Converse.jpg (48 KB, 362x360) Image search: [Google]
Dwyane Wade Logo_Converse.jpg
48 KB, 362x360
Kek at the anons saying Shaw was the reason The heat won the chip. Everyone that isn't a bandwagonner knows that James Posey and Antoine Walker got hot from 3 in the playoff because of how much attention and havoc Wade was creating with the ball in his hands, Hell Zo of the bench had a better playoff/finals run than Shaq in 06
>>
I wish prime Wade and Bron could've played together but the point is Wade wants $50M for 2 season deal and the Cavs font have that kind of money. Don't get me wrong, I love Wade but that man's knees are done and he's way past his prime. I also think that Wade is too ball dominant and wouldn't mesh with the offensive flow. Wade deserves way less than he's expecting but Miami will give him a ton of cash. To put it in perspective LeBron is making $24-27M a season and Wade wants the same pay? That's retarded
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.