[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LeBron haters: "Wow.. just wow so pathetic. LeBron has to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: lebron-james_416x416.jpg (46 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james_416x416.jpg
46 KB, 416x416
LeBron haters: "Wow.. just wow so pathetic. LeBron has to surround himself with a super stacked team on the Heat just to win a championship? Wow just wow the list could go on etc etc.. Pathetic."

*golden state stacks their team in an attempt to win a championship, LeBron anally probes Curry in the finals and fucks his girlfriend center stage as a celebration*

LeBron haters: "It's so hard for me to respect LeBron.. I mean really he had to form a super team in Miami just to win some championships and now he has Kyrie? Just absolutely pathetic."

*GS obtains arguably the greatest scorer in the history of the NBA, stacking their team even further*

LeBron haters: "WOW!!! Greatest team in NBA history!!! Jordan who?? xD Go Golden State it as about time!!! Yes!!!"

Kill yourselves. Put a bullet through your fucking brain, you air-headed sacks of subhuman shit. You LeBron haters are genuinely fucking retarded. I hope you're dead by morning.
>>
>>69259790
Might wanna revise this once or twice bruh.
>>
>>69259815

Might wanna tongue my asshole until I orgasm down your fucking throat, you bitch.
>>
>>69259815

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>69259834
>>69259918
>being this mad
>being this retarded.

wow stop breathing anytime.
>>
File: LeGOD.jpg (445 KB, 1200x1026) Image search: [Google]
LeGOD.jpg
445 KB, 1200x1026
>>69259790
This. All of this.

Deal with it.
>>
>>69260034
Get ready to replace that with a 2 after the next finals
>>
File: 1466392456058.webm (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466392456058.webm
3 MB, 720x720
>>69259790
This place is a memeriors reddit fest, and before that it was a euphoric gentleman spurs reddit fest
Hopefully LeGOAT saves once again from this cancer
>>
warriors were stacked before KD by drafting smart and signing good free agents. lebron nut huggers forget the warriors beat them to win the finals already once and came close this past season, you guys act like the cavs have been dominating the warriors or something when it's been GS primarily winning against them.
>>
>>69261273
>autist lebron cocksucking tripfag whining about reddit

classic

Hating Lebron is one of /sp/'s original virtues, meme magic is the only thing that made him likable this year

Wgaf about him now
>>
>>69261273
Is this real?!?!? What the fuck!!!!
>>
People who hate LeBron don't like this move either, numb nuts
>>
>>69259790
>*golden state stacks their team in an attempt to win a championship, LeBron anally probes Curry in the finals and fucks his girlfriend center stage as a celebration*

Did KD join before the finals took place or something?
>>
>>69259790
Man you love to make shit up OP
>>
File: legoat.webm (772 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
legoat.webm
772 KB, 480x480
>>69261335
Hating LeBron was always reddit tier, I wish I still had those screenshots of the spurs reddit posters ranting about how only they truly understand fundamental basketball

>>69261352
Yes, it's real
>>
>>69261400
Damn!! That dude should be the next Space Jam!
>>
>>69261407

Why? He's already in the first one.
>>
>>69261400
>>69261273

What a specimen. Insane
>>
>>69261273
>>69261400
I showed my gf these and she moaned. What did she mean by that?
>>
>>69264834
She's dying for the bbc
>>
>yfw the warriors starting 5 include at least 3 players they drafted themselves.

HEY FUCKNUTS. WHAT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO DO? DRAFT POORLY SO YOUR SHITTY TEAM HAS A CHANCE?
>>
>>69261400
So you think the cavs played fundamental basketball? HA. Iso to lebron is not fundamental. Kyrie creating everything on his own isn't either.
Lebron hater here. Kd lover but you can't even compare them yet kd hasn't won anything.
But if the warriors do win nest year and durant wins the series for them, ie he is the difference maker, makes big shots late. Then he will have done what lebron could never do.
Fucking lebron missed his last five shots in the championship right?
Ray Allen won him one.
D wade win him one.
Now kyrie has won him one.
>>
>>69266137
Exactly they don't realize this. It's not a made super team it's a drafted super team.
Now they have kd.
>>
>>69259790
Honestly, nobody has any reason to hate Lebron other than jealousy. Micahel Jordan comparisons aside, you can't fault the mans quality and delivery no matter the circumstances.
>>
KYS cuckafornia lelrriors faggots
>>
The problem isn't that LeBron left. It's that LeBron held a heavily dramaticized TV special to announce it after blatantly giving up in the playoffs. He literally made up an injury that no doctor could detect and threw the 2010 postseason.
>>
>>69259790
Here's one major difference. Big 3s.
Curry 7th pick warriors.
Klay 11th pick warriors.
Draymond 35th pick warriors.

Lebron 1st pick. Cavs/heat/cavs/gone next time they lose
Kyrie 1st pick cavs. Gone when his contract is up.
Kevin love 5th pick grizzlies.
I can keep going.
Tristan thompson 4th pick.
Richard jefferson 13th pick.

Super team? You're right on paper cavs should win by 30.
>>
>>69259790
LeBron started this 'le free agent franchise player tells his team to fuck off and joins a stacked team instead' meme. Fuck him and fuck KD.
>>
File: 1440525024235.png (29 KB, 1409x661) Image search: [Google]
1440525024235.png
29 KB, 1409x661
>>69266256
Athletic as hell. Most athletic in nba history. Waste of God given talent.
Doesn't have a killer instinct. Tends to dissappear in finals. Tied most turnovers in a finals this year as a forward. Isn't coachable. Alot of older vets in the league don't like him. Past teammates stated they don't like him. Runs isolation more than anyone else. Missed about 4 lay ups a game in the finals this year. Couldn't take curry to the hole on iso without passing it off. And his shit attitude after losing the finals, "it's just basketball I'm not going to get too worked up about it." Poor baby then cried about just basketball this year after kyrie won him a ring.
>>
>>69259834
SUCK MY DICK WHILE I FUCK DAT ASS
HEY
SUCK MY DICK WHILE I FUCK DAT ASS
HEY
>>
>>69261306
You honestly defending a califag team homie? Gsw got str8 bullied this year and lost. Now their goldenboy needs durant to fight some battlesThem pacific salty ass west coast tears are gunna taste that much better after that sweet wine and gold
>>
>>69261306
No. The warriors beat LeBron by himself since everyone else was injured, and it still took them 6 games to do so.
>>
File: 1441078878813.jpg (67 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1441078878813.jpg
67 KB, 441x411
>>69259790
Jordan is the greatest SG of all time
LeBron is the greatest SF of all time

Try to name the greatest, PG, PF and C of all time. No matter how hard you try, everyone will have a different opinion. But when you speak of the 2 and 3, the answer remains the same.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GVDNJnjrb8
>>
File: 2346234.gif (146 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
2346234.gif
146 KB, 600x457
>>69266395
>Waste of God given talent. I don't think you meant to write that.
>>
Ayyo CALIFAGS I'm not through yelling about how scum your 4 franchises are and the fact that 1 cali team HAS to be relevant all the time is bullshit. Remember 1chip anywhere else is worth 5 in California, pampered pedigree goldenPUSSYBOIS
>>
>>69259790
Up until Durant the way GS built their team was legit.
>>
>>69266395
interesting !
I wonder if there's the same plot for how many assists for each iso ?
>>
Three creosotes ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''7 by god.

The warriors lost due to equal parts covering LeBron & the sword swung on .... Just cover LeBron KD.. he can't do that.

Klay goes to the Knicks when?
>>
>>69259790
Someone's mad that LeCunt isn't gunna win shit for the rest of his career and KD is gunna cuck him forever
>>
>>69267247
Duncan is the best PF of all time easily
>>
>>69267364
Moses Malone was better, in all honesty.
>>
>>69261400
what did he say?
>>
>>69267364
>>69267381
>forgetting KG and all his wasted years in Minnie
>>
>>69267452

duncan had a better career, but kg peaked higher. Hell kg probably had the highest peak for any pf in history
>>
>>69267348
>implying LeBron needs to win anything else to prove ANYTHING ELSE
beats arguably the best team of all time
Not only beats COMES BACK from a 3-1 series
Wins finals mvp with a stellar triple
double
Brings a championship to his home
You can't touch the man
>>
There is literally no logical reason to hate LeBron
>>
>>69267527
Kyrie* won that championship. All I remember was him hitting the 3 and then Lebron missing clutch free throws. LeBron is a stat padded cunt
>>
>>69267554

What is defense ?
>>
>>69267491
Moses was a perennial 20 15 guy.
>>
>>69266395
the fact that lebron can still get .7 PPP running hero ball, breaking down his defender methodically and opening up so many opportunities for his team is quite frankly amazing. A normal player who tried to just bully ball his way through everyone would not even up with 10 pts + 5+ ast for those 12 possessions, he would end up with 5+ turnovers and riding the pine.
>>
>>69267642
>perennial
Give Pop a healthy Moses, all I'm saying.
>>
>>69259790
>WOW!!! Greatest team in NBA history!!! Jordan who?? xD Go Golden State it as about time!!! Yes!!!
literally nobody is saying that you attention seeking little bitch. I strongly encourage you overdose on pills.
>>
>>69261273
>tripfag

opinion discarded
>>
>>69259790
kys you make Cavs fans look bad.
>>
>>69267740
Literally all Jordan needs is a quality Pippen & Ghost of Charles Oakley.
>>
As a former Lebron hater I realize only he can stop the Warriors
>>
>>69267554
See people like you that started watching basketball a year or 2 ago (when did gsw start winning with the 3?) Should not even attempt to have a constructI've basketball conversation. It was LeBrons block, a block that will forever echo in the history of NBA finals, a block that broke the "no team has ever come back 3-1", a block that broke the 2 and a half minute scoring drought for both teams. You need to play BOTH sides of the court to be great. Stat padded cunt? Jack up another 3 kid and never underestimate the heart of a champion
>>
>>69266395

>lead all stay categories for first time
Ever

>do so in a finals against 73 win team

>one of five players with three finals mvps

>most playoff win shares ever at 31

>only player to win finals
Mvps with two teams

Lol yea he sucks
>>
>>69267247

What's scary is Lebron can prolly play PG and PF in the top 3 all time category too
>>
>>69267381

Moses Malone was a center.
>>
>>69267364
Duncan was a center for longer than he was a PF
>>
>>69267527
Have you forgot all the refball and nba intervention that caused them to lose game 5 and 6??

Do you remember how Lebron didn't even feel dray "hit his balls" after he tried stepping over him and Dray got him and punked his ass? Then Lebron all of a sudden starts acting like a bitch saying he should be suspended. Lebron is a cry baby ass bitch who steam rolls himself to a free finals appearance every season in the weakest conference I've ever seen and everyone knows it.

We can certainly touch him.
>>
>>69270190
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>69259834
kek this was so dumb I laughed
>>
>>69270190
Your actually bringing up refball? Even if that is an argument, oh lord. GOOD the NBA is fucking rigged bitchh, it was rigged when gsw had the easiest trip to the finals last year and the year after. Curry never went head to head against an elite pointgaurd in the playoffs,and when he did he got BULLIED to a game 7. Stop fronting like you didn't witness something great this year. You'll probably never see a man bring his home town back 3 1, go chew on a mouth gaurd. Swwrong wid dem califags! fugggboii!
>>
>>69268020
Yeah, Curry scores most of his points when his team already has a lead, and when they're playing against a shit team. Curry literally disappeared in this finals. 17 points in game 7 after playing 40+ minutes? All-time best scorer in the NBA? Keep dreamin nigga.

2016 Finals was historic. People will STILL be talking about it in 2116
>>
Stephanie Curry's warmup music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZDjsER-YE
>>
>>69266170
lebron actually killed the game off with the free throws. If he missed both there would be still been a real chance that golden state could tie and even win later. him hitting on of the free throws put it in the books
>>
>>69266291
this is the dumbest fucking analysis ive ever seen
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.