[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW people unironically think what Durant is doing is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-07-04-19-09-43.png (539 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-04-19-09-43.png
539 KB, 1280x720
>MFW people unironically think what Durant is doing is the same as LeBron
The Heat had what 40 wins and were shit
>Unironically joining the best team who cucked you hard in the western finals
>Willingly becoming the splash brothers bitch
He truly is The Servantâ„¢
>>
How the fuck can you compare

The 3rd best player in the league is joining with the best player in the league and two top 10 players on a team that just set the all time wins record and was a minute away from winning back to back titles. It's disgusting.
>>
>>69253715
>>69253748
Mad? :^)
>>
I really don't follow the butthurt here. He went to the team that he had a better chance to win with. What obligation does he have to play for oklahoma city forever? Why does it matter that GS beat them? Does that not show which team is better? Don't try out any hypothetical situations, what happened did.
>>
>>69253748
Im sorry, which player carried their team in the finals?
>>
Bumping for one of you cucks to answer me.
>>
>>69254017

You might have autism.
>>
>>69254209
Good answer, Drake.
>>
>Lebron going to play with the best SG in the NBA and 2 future hall of famers.

>Makes a TV show embarassing his home town in front of everyone.

>Only comes back once he has another super team lined up for him

Lebron is worse. KD didn't even get drafted by OKC, he's simply making the best decision career wise and playstyle wise. Curry, klay, and dray are all non selfish players and will give KD the chance to shine.
>>
>>69254282
>lebron joins team with shit record while leaving an absolute garbage team
>durant the best team in the league who set the record for wins in the league and almost won a second straight while leaving a championship caliber team
>>69254282
see
>>69253748
get fucked faggot
>>
>>69254387
>implying a team with lebron, bosh, and wade in the Eastern shit conference isn't a guaranteed finals spot

The Cavs had the best record in the NBA too when Lebron bailed on them. The only reason he returned was because they had Kyrie and were getting Love. Lebron is the biggest pussy in this scenario
>>
File: 1462061790140.jpg (44 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
1462061790140.jpg
44 KB, 337x450
>>69254282
>Wade
>best SG in the NBA
>Bosh
>HOF
>>
He had to lift the curse
>>
>>69254470
All you do is shitpost you tripfaggot.

Filtered
>>
>>69253715
too bad what really made people hate LeBron was the fact that he was from Ohio/Akron...

KD isnt from OKC....
>>
>>69253715
Lebron joined another top 5 player and a top 10 player, he also left at 25 after 7 years of failing while Durant left at 27 after 9 years of failing.
I mean it's not *as* bad but it's certainly comparable. I don't think he even does it if Lebron doesn't set sort of a precedent.
>>
I'm not entirely sold this is going to work for the Warriors. If Curry is Batman and Durant is Robin, is Klay Alfred the Butler? And how is Draymond going to feel about getting even fewer shots when he was arguably the team's most consistent weapon in the Finals?

Don't pencil the Warriors in for a title just yet. This is going to be complicated for Kerr to work out.
>>
>>69254452
>The Cavs had the best record in the NBA too when Lebron bailed on them
They lost in the 2nd round though. In the East.
>>
>>69254570
All that proves is that Lebron is a choker who needs a superteam to carry the load for him.
>>
>>69254548
Kerr is Alfred, Klay is Batgirl, Draymond is Ace the Bat-Hound.
>>
>>69254631
>a superteam to carry the load for him
Durant had just that and still choked.
I'm no Lebron dickrider but come on.
>>
>>69254672
Durant is in the fucking western conference. Big difference.
>>
>>69254726
>this delusion
kys memerior fag
>>
>>69254786
I'll kill myself after expiriencing the joy of winning 5 titles with Durant.

lebron dickrider fags on suicide watch
>>
>>69254726
Sure but he had another top 5 player alongside him and fucking left because he thought he couldn't win. Who did that except fucking Shaw?
And at least it was for (admittedly petty) personal reasons and not to join up the team that literally won the ship last year and was super close to repeating. Also Shaw had already won ships.

OKC got very unlucky with injuries over the years and was definitely mismanaged here and there (pic related) but it was LITERALLY A TOP 3 TEAM.

Lebron's best teammate over his original Cleveland stint was probably Delonte West, and the guy fucked his mom. KD had Russel fucking Westbrook. Russel Westbrook goddamnit.
>>
>>69254923
oh wait, (somewhat) wrong pic
>>
>>69254470
Did you forget this is the NBA you're talking about? Their HOF is a fucking joke, Bosh will absolutely get in.
>>
>>69254887
knew you were a memerior bandwagoning FAGGOT
>>
>>69254993
I live in the Bay Area actually.
>>
>>69254923
It's not even comparable, anyway he can go where he likes but he talked a lot of shit about players who do that and joining a team that pushed your shit in and can get to and win the finals again without you.. good thing he's The Servantâ„¢
>>
>>69255212
He talks a lot of shit about a lot of people in general. At least before he had the "plays in midwest, christian, loyal, so probably a good boy" card but now it's not looking good for his image.
But hey, Lebron came back from something similar in PR... it just happens that Lebron is a much better and more entertaining player, and he's got a much more entertaining personality.
They both kinda seem like douchebags to me though.
>>
>>69255457
What has he said in the past?
Never really followed him and now I'm curious
>>
>>69254548
Klay is probably the most upset since he already takes less shots because of Curry's meme chucking. I don't think Draymond cares since it just gives him more energy to play defense and better positions to rebound.
>>
>>69253715
this is like if LeBron joined Boston in 2010 and Alle, Garnett and Pierce were 8 years younger at the time
>>
>>69255655
he used to shittalk OU knowing people couldn't say anything back to him without getting buried in hate.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.