[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the good guy of the NBA now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Is he the good guy of the NBA now?
>>
No, he's still a huge cunt. That sport has no good guys, it's fucking dead
>>
>>69249146
I've always liked him. Loved it when he went to Miami
>>
NO STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS SAME THREAD LEBRON IS STILL AN UNLIKABLE CUNT AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THIS WAY
>>
>>69249146
No
>>
Rose wins 1 for da York
>>
No.

Bad guys won last year.

Warriors built their team the right way while faggot LeBron just dumped the Heat (who got old) to get Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love (who turned out to be a cuck) instead
>>
>>69251229
>LeBron just dumped the Heat (who got old)

Heat are a very good team you idiot. This is how I know you are bandwagoning chink from the bay
>>
hes always been the good guy and the last hope to save basketball
>>
File: hairline.jpg (49 KB, 569x600) Image search: [Google]
hairline.jpg
49 KB, 569x600
He always was. He just sacrificed his likeability for the greater good. Because hes not our hero. Hes a watchful protector. A dark knight.
>>
>good guy
>sports

Pick one.

All rich people are my enemies.
>>
>>69251275
Kobe has always been the batman of the NBA
>>
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 900x948
>>69251417
>All rich people are my enemies.
>>
I hate Lebron and I'll still root for him over the Warriors.

FOUR superstars on one team shouldn't be allowed.
>>
File: NBA commissioner.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NBA commissioner.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>69249146
I dunno, that storyline is up to Mr. McMahon.
>>
>>69251417
Fuck off Bernie.
>>
>>69251618
idk about superstars but definitely 4 all-stars
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>69251417

Yes the poor people are the ones making society so great, so you choose to live in the country with the richest people on earth

Go live with your allies in Bangladesh
>>
>>69251199
Rose will sit out a quarter of the season.
Play just well enough to cash in next off-season, then leave NY. Knicks also won't make it out of the second round.
>>
>>69251267
Lebron left because Wade is getting old. Bosh blood clots also hurt them. The surprise that saved the Heat was Whiteside. No one saw him being this good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.