[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KD LEAVES FOR GOLDEN STATE, IN WESTBROOK WE TRUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: OKC.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
OKC.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
Really KD, REALLY. YOU WERE ONE GAME AWAY FROM THE FINALS. YOU LEAVE FOR THE TEAM THAT KNOCKED YOU OUT. YOU JOIN A TEAM WHERE YOU ARE THE 3RD PRIORITY INSTEAD OF 1ST or 2ND.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdVElD2Ua4U
>>
>>69246079
>loud niglet commercial
>>
>>69247994
>implying that commercial doesn't pump you up for Westbrook
You must be lying
>>
>>69246079
> 3rd Priority
> Highest paid

Pick one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2cUeyYlze8
>>
>>69248105
I bet you and your wife's son got real pumped.
>>
>>69248119
Money doesn't matter to him he was going to get the most money in OKC anyway. Besides you don' think Klay, Steph, and arguably Draymond are more important to GS.
>>
id moved to GSW if i were kd though. why not?
>>
>>69248133
Cavs fans burned jerseys when Lebron left a team with nobody else on it.
>>
>>69248105
>getting pumped up over being cuckolded

Nice ''''sport''''
>>
>>69248140
>>69248318
>All these cuck memes
I don't get it. Basketball is like 90% black.
>>
>>69248265
Because his team almost beat GS to go the finals. It shows him to taking the easy way out by joining a stacked team that would be favored to win the finals with or without him.
>>
>>69248357

So is your mom when I fuck her, with my cock
>>
>>69248421
kys retard
>>
>>69248413
He just wants to win a championship. A lot of NBA players DIE never winning ONE.
>>
>>69248512
Yeah but his team was capable of winning the chip. I understand he really wants that ring but he's basically going to be playing on an all-star only team. It makes sense, and taking the easy way out makes sense. But it means his legacy is destroyed.
>>
File: secretpaladin-1024x892.jpg (185 KB, 1024x892) Image search: [Google]
secretpaladin-1024x892.jpg
185 KB, 1024x892
>>69248413
>almost
is that really a reason? nobody even remembers the team that "almost" made it. making a move to GSW looks more appealing, not only for his brand, but also that sheer quality of players in the team.
>>
>>69248616
I said that because if he stayed with the Thunder he could have made it this year and people would have been amazed because he beat a great team. Now he will be remembered as a player that couldn't beat the best so he had to join them in order to win a ring.
>>
>>69246079
If basketball's around for that long, people in 100 years might just look at this KD guy and think 'man he put up solid stats and got a few rings, top 50 all time', but everybody in this lifetime will remember him as the little bitch who chocked in 2 straight playoffs and then joined a historic team so he could have a ring.

Obviously nobody in OKC talked about it before his decision so he wouldn't be mad but he straight up played like garbage for most of the postseason. 28 points on 43/29/89 splits, those are fucking Westbrook numbers of efficiency.
>>
Thank You Based God

let's follow in his example:

FUCK KD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
>>
File: lilb.jpg (42 KB, 702x327) Image search: [Google]
lilb.jpg
42 KB, 702x327
>>69249110
>(You)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.