[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/f1/ - Formula One General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114
File: Lewis-Hamilton-Austin-win.jpg (50 KB, 623x389) Image search: [Google]
Lewis-Hamilton-Austin-win.jpg
50 KB, 623x389
4th of July edition
>muh freedums

Silverstone this weekend

It was Fourthberg's fault
>>
>>69244788
>It was Fourthberg's fault

Sad but true
>>
amd amx
>>
what would the best F1 car look like without any design regulations?
>>
Why didn't they both go wide and drive on the run off area? Like Schumi and Montoya did back in 02 (I think?).
>>
>>69244816
i like your list but hamilton is definitely better than vettel
>>
Can you fathom rosberg's frustration?
>>
I watched the race last night about 12 hours after it happened so I wasn't around for a race thread, but WHAT THE FUCK was up with Ted's dick sucking the entire race? He literally spergged out and couldn't handle his emotions, and Crofty was being an annoying cunt and not letting Brundle say much at times. This was a GOAT race with probably the worst commentary I have ever seen. Like when Crofty assumed Vettel went into reverse gear to drive back across the track, what the fuck. I know Sky kind of always sucks hard and especially are biased towards Hamilton but holy shit I actually hope the producers talk to Ted about being an aspie on air.
>>
File: ultimate_f1.jpg (86 KB, 920x613) Image search: [Google]
ultimate_f1.jpg
86 KB, 920x613
>>69244904
I'm no aerodynamicist, but probably this
>>
>>69244917
God no, if Vettel drove for Mercedes and Hamilton for Ferrari, Vettel would have won WDC's with a bigger gap from Rosberg than Hamilton could dream of.
>>
>>69244910
Also during that incident back then there was only gravel and grass at that turn yet they still managed to not hit each other and keep going. Ros and Ham could have easily avoided each other but Lewis turned in too quickly and smacked Nico instead of just going wide and around
>>
>>69245134
Hamilton doesn't care where any of the other cars are. The racing line is his and God is on his side. #blessed
>>
>>69244425
>Kimi is gone..

what? aside from a bad monaco weekend and just average canada, he's been very good in all the races, in fact he could have had 1-2 wins if ferrari wasn't so shit on strategy. he's in his best form in years. he's looked much closer to a win this season than vettel.

>Max is still developing...

Ricciardo is in a bit of a bad spot of form at the moment, but he's shown enough that he would comfortably beat max in his best form. don't forget he's out qualified his teammate in every weekend this season

>Button is ok but he has never been anything amazing...

He's just underrated because of a shit car. he kept kimi behind for 7 laps at the start. max only had kimi behind for 3-4 laps and would have been passed if the race was one lap longer, or maybe even if perez didn't crash and no yellow flags
>>
File: 1458927579838.jpg (49 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1458927579838.jpg
49 KB, 400x343
tfw button and gimi retire next year
>>
>>69244904
it would look weird as fuck because muh aero
>>
>>69244788
i thought you hated the candyman
>>
>>69244904
>>69245403
the whole car would be an diffuser
>>
Instead of a power ranking, here's a tier list instead plus reasons why they could be there.

Tier 1: best of the grid, GOAT, proven merit
Ricciardo
Vettel
Hamilton

Tier 2: subtop, future top, past top
Alonso
Rosberg
Verstappen
Raikkonen
Button
Perez
Bottas
(Vandoorne)

Tier 3: midtier, possible future subtop, meh, could be good
Sainz
Grosjean
Kvyat
Wehrlein
Hulkenberg
Magnussen
Massa
Nasr

Tier 4: shit, forgettable, literally who, shouldn't even be here
Haryanto
Palmer
Gutierrez
Ericsson
>>
>>
>>69245407
you fell for the meme

also I'm not the notoriously racist hunfag I think he hasn't showed for a while
>>
>>69245448
hamilton had plenty of room, he decided to ram onto rosberg
>>
>>69245446
someone draw this in mspaint
>>
File: awesomereach1.jpg (24 KB, 464x357) Image search: [Google]
awesomereach1.jpg
24 KB, 464x357
>>69245378
>>
>>69245447
I love ricci don't get me wrong but is he really GOAT tier?
>>
>>69245447
rosberg really belongs in tier 3 imo tbqh
>>
>>69245592
I think he is, and would perform like Vettel and Hamilton given the same car. Give it 2,3 years and amx would probably beat him but not yet.

The only thing he should really improve on is his tyre management.
>>
>>69245378

Shit-tier Italian/German media translated and released as shit-tier Finnish media said that Kimi's future is pretty much secured for 2017. Mostly because Ferrari simply do not have a replacement for him. No idea if it's true or reputable (its not) but apparently it's what Marc Gene (Ferrari test driver) told in an interview.

Ferrari also need to sell cars and Kimi is the most popular driver by quite a big margin for whatever reason, so he is certainly worth his salary even if he isn't a top driver anymore.

In all honesty it's pretty smart to keep Kimi, you just have to deal with the fact that he isn't a no. 1 driver anymore. Sure Ferrari could gamble with Perez or Bottas but those guys are unproven under real pressure, plus it might actually just come down to the fact that Vettel likes Kimi and gets along with him. Perez could be too reckless and might go back to his McLaren days of driving and disrupt the inter-team relationship. Bottas who knows, the dude is just boring so Ferrari probably don't want a boring driver. The fact that Ferrari are ultra-familiar with Massa as a driver and the fact that Bottas was equally matched with him for 2 seasons (beating him more comfortably this season though) really doesn't seem like something that would raise Ferrari's interest.
>>
>>69245606
How, he's just a bit slower than the fastest driver on the grid?
>>
>>69245692
don't forget new regs next season, so bringing in a new driver as well could be too much change when they want to fight for the championship.

I expect perez, bottas or grosjean will replace him in 2018. plus let's be honest, it's not really likely at all that any of them would do a better job. in fact they could do worse.
>>
>>69245447
Alonso is not tier 2, he's god tier
>>
>>69245447
Swap Tricky Ricky with Alonso
Add Nasr to forgettable tier
>>
I miss the old days.
>>
>>69245606
He's a very stable driver, performs well most of the time, and he's extremely quick in qualifications. I was a bit on the line with Rosberg to put him in tier 3 but in the end he did perform very well in the past 3 seasons.
>>
Australie hou je bek dicht
>>
>>69245819
i miss the old days of sterling moss, that was real racing
>>
>>69245819
kick hamilton out and we could have a good time again
>>
>>69245447
Sainz tier 2 comfortably. Kvyat tier 4, his carreer is over, the poor guy.
>>
>>69245784
I think, like gimi, he's past his prime. He's barely outperforming Button.

>>69245801
Yeah, Nasr should probably go.
>>
>>69245447
Ericsson > Nasr, and isn't as much of lil' bitch
>>
>>69245944
this, 2007 onwards have been terrible for f1, hamilton has pretty much ruined the sport, find a team where the viewing figures were lower than they were, a time where the fans were so aggressive towards each other and the driving standards were lower, you cant
>>
>>69245447
>Ricciardo
>GOAT, proven merit

Lel, RIC is going to retire as another "what could have been driver" with a handful of wins to his name. There's no room for him at the top and all of the other teams are investing in other drivers to be their future champions. Not sure what merit has been proven as a 27 year old driver with 3 career wins.
>>
>>69245692
>Kimi is the most popular driver by quite a big margin for whatever reason

relatable autism

i don't want him to retire. i'm pretty emotionally involved with the sport now after having followed it for several years
>>
>>69245962
>I think, like gimi, he's past his prime. He's barely outperforming Button.
in the 3 races they finished together this season, he finished 4 places ahead of jenson in two of them
>>
>>69246055
Revised Official Tier Listâ„¢

Tier 1: best of the grid, GOAT, proven merit,

Vettel
Hamilton
Alonso

Tier 2: subtop, future top, past top, could have been
Ricciardo
Verstappen
Raikkonen
Button
Perez
Bottas
Sainz
(Vandoorne)

Tier 3: midtier, possible future subtop, future shit tier, meh, could be good
Grosjean
Kvyat
Wehrlein
Hulkenberg
Magnussen
Massa
Rosberg

Haryanto
Palmer
Gutierrez
Ericsson
Nasr
>>
>>69246055
>tricky ricky gets pole at monaco and says over radio "this is my time"
>RBR fucks up his pitstop during the race which costs him the victory

he's too smug for his own good
>>
>all these retards putting hamilton in the top bracket

its like we have a wave of people who have just started watching who don't understand anything
>>
>>69246280
put grosjean and rosberg tier 2 and it's perfect. nasr and ericsson can be 3.5, they aren't that bad
>>
>>69246394
your opinions offend me
>>
File: 1457413880471.png (76 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457413880471.png
76 KB, 225x225
>>69246428
>amerifat is triggered
>>
>>69246361
>its like we have a wave of people who have just started watching who don't understand anything

You mean like superior engine performance and "clean air wins"?

Give any other team the pair of Mercedes cars, and they'll get wins too...well, practically any other team.
>>
Vettel
Alonso
Ricciardo
-----
Verstappen
Bottas
Hamilton
Rosberg
Button
-----
Perez
Grosjean
Massa
Sainz
Raikkonen
Kvyat
-----
Wehrlein
Hulkenberg
Magnussen
-----
everyone else
>>
File: 1465876772614.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465876772614.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>69246055
NO NO NO NO
>>
>>69246473
>well, practically any other team.

you could give the mercs to Ferrari and they'd still lose every race due to retarded strategy
>>
>>69246280
As much as we all like to laugh at Fourthberg he's better than Sainz, Bottas, Perez and Button.
>>
>>69246534
Fair enough.

Red Bull seems willing to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory just as much...
>>
File: 1007.jpg (39 KB, 493x327) Image search: [Google]
1007.jpg
39 KB, 493x327
>>69246055
>>
>>69246055
It'll be an actual travesty if Ricciardo retires without a WDC but Button and Rosberg do.
>>
>>69246473
hamilton cannot do the following

>build up and maintain a lead which is bigger than 5 seconds

he always fails and the other drivers can consistently match his times, unlike the top drivers like vettel, alonso, raikkonen, button and amx

>manage tyres

the mercedes is easily the best car to manage tyres, if you saw how he performed before mercedes (even at mercedes in 2013), he would destroy his tyres

>stay incident free

he is always crashed into others, ever since his "maybe its because im black" outburst in 2011, the stewards have been too afraid to punish him in fear of F1 and the FIA being hit with the racist hammer

>handle any car that isn't an automatic winner

as we've seen in 2009, and in 2013, he shits the bed when his car isn't perfect and gets destroyed

but yes, he's soooo amazing
>>
>>69246575
they've been pretty good at that
>>
>>69246600
>rosberg
>wdc

lel
>>
>>69245048
This

Vet is easily the fastest driver on the grid
>>
>>69246603
add

>overtake on merit without making contact or divebombing
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
>>69246681
vetlel btfo wobbler who was a shit-tier driver and once he was faced with a real teammate(ricciardo) he went crying to ferrari

vetlel is easily the most overrated carbabby driver on the grid
>>
>>69246721
that for me was covered under the "incident free" thing
>>
>>69246603
A Brit who isn't shit eating, I'm impressed.

Fuck that talentless nigger.
>>
>>69246757
true but it deserves its own line
>>
>>69246681
apparently it's ricciardo actually
>>
>>69246740
Yeah he started losing at RB because of Ric. What a fucking idiot you are. He started losing because RB build shit cars now and aerodynamics don't save them.
>>
File: 1005.png (237 KB, 409x370) Image search: [Google]
1005.png
237 KB, 409x370
I just want to see Alonso in a good car so we can know if he's only brilliant in shitboxes or he can still make magic happen.
>>
>>69246740
vettel isn't a carbabby, he just struggles more with a car lacking in rear downforce

ricciardo was used to the lack of rear downforce, since he drove the hrt and toro rossos before he went to red bull while vettel only drove the sauber and the repainted-red-bull toro rossos

the rb10 had much less rear downforce than the previous red bulls, and vettel was also having a lot of brake by wire issues. he improved a bit over the course of the year but not enough to consistently beat ricciardo in the end

vettel was still struggling in that regard in the first half of 2015 but seems to have adapted, most likely helped by the ferraris having a more planted rear end than the rb10
>>
at least here we can all agree unlike reddit that hamilton was at fault right? so sick and tired of the cucks at reddit saying rosberg was in the wrong
>>
>>69246280

Rosberg really isn't worse than Tier 2 though. He is only made to look so bad because he has a great teammate. I'm not even defending him as I don't like him at all but if you gave him just about any other teammate he would probably look quite a bit better. Plus he still has 19 victories to his name which is an impressive amount even if its carbabby mode
>>
>>69246845
they both had shit cars m8. it's obvious vettel can't handle having a competitive teammate, what with multi21 and all that
>>
>>69246999
See >>69246941
You new fucking faggot
>>
>>69247013
hes probably a nigger lover and hamilton fan, ignore him
>>
>>69246649
he deserves an honorary title for his time in mercedes
>>
>>69247113
"the wdc gold star"

u tried rosberg
>>
>>69246977
Hamilton has been at fault at pretty much every clash between them, and I hate his smug cunt face, but this time it was clearly rosberg's fault. I just wish his front wing would've blown hamiltons tyre off.

Also, gb2reddit

>>69246978
Yeah, I think I'm going to move him back to Revised Official Tier Listâ„¢ Tier 2 as was my original idea in previous thread.

And as much as it hurts me seeing that insufferable cunt of a Hamilcunt in Tier 1, he is definitely a great driver.
>>
>>69246923

I think this might actually be his real talent. The ability to drive shitty cars. Of course you can't mask the shittiness of a McLaren Honda but when's the last time Alonso really had a great car? 2007?

He managed to grab wins in those shitty Renaults after his McLaren season and if Massa's and Kimi's performances relative to Alonso are anything to go by, those cars were either total shitboxes or just completely built to meet the specifications of Alonso (which I doubt because Ferrari really care about the WDC and have no reason to totally shit on their other driver, and nothing really sugggests that Alonso's driving style in the Pirelli era is that different from anybody else really)

The shittiness of the Pirelli tires has basically made everyone drive the same way. Everyone basically HAS to drive in the smooth and precise style now. Alonso used to force the car hard back in the Renault days (basically go into a corner with too much speed, make the car understeer on purpose and then wait for the front end to grip which is RIP tires central with the current tires)
>>
File: 1466484655701.png (4 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
1466484655701.png
4 KB, 224x217
>>69247013
>>69247038
vettel is a four-time WDC that only deserves one of them(2012). he's the epitome of a carbabby
>>
>>69247162
yep, that's a nigger lover alright, we've got a live one
>>
>>69247162
You must enjoy 4chan given that nobody can tell you're a fucking nigger and immediately disregard anything you post.
>>
>>69246280
Revised Official Tier List by SKY SPORTSâ„¢

Tier 1: best of the grid, GOAT, proven merit,
Hamilton
Verstappen
Button

Tier 2: subtop, future top, past top, could have been

Tier 3: midtier, possible future subtop, future shit tier, meh, could be good

Vettel
Grosjean
Kvyat
Wehrlein
Hulkenberg
Magnussen
Massa
Rosberg
Alonso
Haryanto
Ricciardo
Raikkonen
Perez
Bottas
Sainz
(Vandoorne)
Palmer
Gutierrez
Ericsson
Nasr
>>
File: gaius-appuleius-diocles.jpg (7 KB, 160x202) Image search: [Google]
gaius-appuleius-diocles.jpg
7 KB, 160x202
>>69245909
I miss the old days of Gaius Appuleius Diocles, that was real racing.
>>
>>69246740
vettel tried to beat the mercedes, ricciardo tried to beat vettel.
>>
>>69247213
Great post
>>
>>69247162
Come on Jamal/Jose, your bait is stale by now, take this (You) and fuck back off to r/cuckolding.
>>
Betaberg is a fucking fraud and should be driving for sauber
They should put vettel in the other Mercedes and let him and Hamilton race to see who is the true GOAT
>>
File: oooga.jpg (29 KB, 293x269) Image search: [Google]
oooga.jpg
29 KB, 293x269
>>69247221
Oog grog ragok, prak trok ooga.
>>
>>69247304
this

i want to see alonso in a merc fighting against hamilton for the title
>>
File: WTF Gutty.jpg (58 KB, 625x317) Image search: [Google]
WTF Gutty.jpg
58 KB, 625x317
>>69247170
Thread theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
>>
File: f1cars.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
f1cars.jpg
415 KB, 1920x1280
>>69244904

I don't know, but personally I love the current cars.

Way better than the aero abominations of the mid 2000s

Also way better than next year's disgusting "muh 45 degree angles" crap
>>
File: Scuderia_Ferrari_logo.png (79 KB, 1280x935) Image search: [Google]
Scuderia_Ferrari_logo.png
79 KB, 1280x935
>always been a Ferrari fan, since early 2000's, because of Schumacher and the color of the car itself
>loved the moments whenever he or Barrichello won races, or when it was 1-2.
>hated the fact they used team orders, but I was still glad they won races a lot
>2005 Alonso came in, he ruined everything, the beautiful Ferrari domination was gone, but Schumi still didn't give in
>Schumi retires, Massa wasn't as good as Barrichello
>2007 Hamiltons entrance ruined it even more, Alonso made a mistake and got to McLaren with him
>Gimi went to Ferrari, didn't hope for the championship, but it came anyway, along with constructors
>2008 was the last year Ferrari dominated as constructors, Hamilton ruined everything and Massa just wasn't good enough
>2009, couldn't believe what happened, Gimi won only one race, Ferrari and McLaren completely destroyed, still was glad that Alonso went downhill
>2010 Alonso in Ferrari, i still hated him, at least the team got lots of points, the domination of Vettel starts
>2013 last year of Vettel's domination, Massa destroyed by Alonso in his own team at this point
>over those years Hamilton struggled with McLaren
>then the MWL happened, the massive downhill of Ferrari, Gimi completely destroyed
>Vettel goes to Ferrari, finally the best team since Schumacher-Barrichello
>they started gaining some serious points again

There's still hope.

Since I watch F1, to this day I really get angry when Ferrari doesn't win, gets bad positions or retires. Even if Ferrari had or will have drivers in the team I'm not fond of, they will always be my number one team.

FORZA FERRARI!
>>
>>69247331
you mean alonso walking away with a title as hamilton cries? the only reason he wasn't able to do this is because mclaren set alonso up to fail, they let hamilton test the car for over 3000 miles before the season and then even though alonso joined the team to be number 1, they gave that to hamilton from the start, intentionally screwing alonso over
>>
does anyone else here not actually hate hamilton (kind of but not a lot) but actually hate HWL
>>
File: whatamIreading.png (719 KB, 446x1000) Image search: [Google]
whatamIreading.png
719 KB, 446x1000
>>69247464
>Ferrari fan becauseo of the color of the car itself
>>
>>69247503
if you don't hate hamilton, you are outing yourself as someone who really doesn't give a fuck about the sport, its history or wanting to see it thrive
>>
>>69247221
>Gaius Appuleius Diocles
>" At age 18, he began driving for the White team. After six years, at the age of 24, he switched to the Green team. After three years there, at age 27, he finally began driving for the Red team until his retirement at age 42"

What a chariotbabby
>>
>>69247503
i'm a big fan of hamilton. i thoroughly enjoy watching him win.
>>
>>69247588
hou je bek jij mongool
>>
>>69247626
driving for the Red team is every driver's dream
>>
>>69247647
"NO!"
>>
>>69247588
Well, I was little on early 2000's. Red is my favorite color, so when i saw my first F1 race, I cheered on the car that was red colored, learned about drivers and teams a bit later.
>>
>>69247681
>>69247626

>Diocles is also notable for owning an extremely rare ducenarius, or a horse that had won at least 200 races.

Literal horsebabby

>Records show that he won 1,462 out of the 4,257 four-horse races he competed in

dat shit-tier win ratio considering he was both a chariot and horsebabby with clearly the best equipment and teams on the field
>>
>>69247681
t. blacked austria
>>
File: JLOSgUP.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JLOSgUP.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
daily reminder massa is a pitbabby
>>
>>69247476
Why do loads of Brits hate Hamilton?
He's better than Alonso ever was
>>
>>69247503

Nope, as a Brit I always support Hamilton. And it's hardly been HWL when Rosberg has won more races

I do hate McLarenRetiresLol though. Really want to see them do better. Was happy to see Button do so well in Austria

>>69247624

Traitor spotted. Please hang yourself, thanks
>>
>>69247476
i think Merc needs a driver that won't smash into Hamilton every other race

Alonso is the man for the job. it's not like he wants to stay on Mclelren so i could easily see him replacing Rosberg if things keep going like this
>>
>>69247846
you're joking

>>69247851
>Nope, as a Brit I always support Hamilton
fuck off henno
>>
File: Reaction - Ron Jeremy.jpg (29 KB, 482x298) Image search: [Google]
Reaction - Ron Jeremy.jpg
29 KB, 482x298
>>69245028
>WHAT THE FUCK was up with Ted's dick sucking the entire race?
Isn't that the whole point of being British?
>>
>>69247846

It's literally because of his personality. His racecraft is really not something you can hate.

He acts like a cunt and has kind of become an American. If he acted with the humility of a Ferrari-Vettel or Button in general then people would appreciate him a lot more. He just comes off as arrogant and fake even when he tries to be sincere and humble.
>>
File: Reaction - bakalakalava.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Reaction - bakalakalava.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>69247873
your filename indicates autism. Are all your images named like that?
>>
>>69247725
t. non potato brother of that great racer
>>
File: 3011R_BOX.jpg (30 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
3011R_BOX.jpg
30 KB, 500x360
>>69247716
I had the same polandball, only it was in '96. I was actually literally a carbabby because when I got into f1 I collected scale model cars like pic related. When I was just into f1 I found out Eddie Irvine was always wearing sunglasses and I thought that was even cooler. I was 12 at the time so sunglasses were cool.

I like amx for the driver but I dont give a fuck about Red Bull. Ferrari will always be the team I cheer for.
>>
>>69247914
>Senna blablabla dedicating this race to Niggerboxer blablablabla I don't like hanging out with other drivers blablbalbalbla Senna bllablablablablabla all the guys in the factory blablabla oh hey Justin Bieber blablablabla God loves me more than everyone else
>>
>>69247867
>you're joking
He's been a lot more successful than Alonso ever was so I don't think he is joking

And I'm not Henno, I'm just a patriot. I always support Lewis and Jenson, despite the fact that both of them are arrogant arseholes. I mean, most professional sportsmen are arrogant arseholes so it just comes with the turf I guess.

>>69247914
>humility
>vettel

Wew fucking lad
>>
>>69247806
Why the fuck Ferrari is never in the top 5?
>>
>>69247846
>Why do loads of Brits hate Hamilton?

Probably because he's a millionaire F1 driver that embraces the culture of ghetto niggers with his stupid fucking earrings and gold chains....
>>
>>69247952
Shame that Irvine had only brief moment of awesomeness in Ferrari.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 576x432
>>69244904
Something like this
>>
>>69247957
>niggerboxer

That was uncalled for you uncivilized fucking bydlo swine.

Ali isn't at fault for being liked by a chav nigger. He is basically an anti Hamilton, which made the dedication so much more disgusting.
>>
>>69247851
>Traitor spotted. Please hang yourself, thanks

Get your eyes checked mate, the anon you replied to had a UK flag, not a US one.
>>
File: lewis.jpg (155 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
lewis.jpg
155 KB, 962x641
>>69247957
>>69248065
>>69248128
>>69248156
>all these Johnny Foreigners (and one salty low energy traitor) getting mad at British success
>>
>>69248200
Nigger car babby.
>>
daily reminder that Hamilton has American citizenship and an American passport
>>
>>69248200
>britfag rooting for a nigger
>not a traitor

Sure, Tommy.

Sure.
>>
>>69248250
this makes me like him even more

i hope he wins every WDC until 2020 and becomes the new GOAT
>>
It's not the fact that he's black.
I couldn't care less that he's black.
It's that he is obviously not the person as he wants people to think he is.
He dresses like an American rapper and acts like a bad boy but really he's a nerdy guy with a high toned voice who doesn't even swear properly.

"Oh my! Geez!"

What a fucking gangster.
>>
File: lewis-champion.jpg (43 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
lewis-champion.jpg
43 KB, 620x413
>>69248242
>who is Jerome Boateng
>who is Sami Khedira
>>69248282
>who are all the millions of black athletes that dominate American """""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""
>>69248416
>implying Alonso, Schumi, Vettel weren't all extremely arrogant when they were winning as well

Lel. Stay mad.
>>
>>69248479
I'm not even mad about it.
It's just sad to watch.
I know Lewis is a cool guy irl, but this gangster act just because he's black is simply sad to watch.
Fremdschämen.
>>
>>69248479
germany hates boateng now
>>
File: Bernie.jpg (103 KB, 527x545) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
103 KB, 527x545
>>69247917
Nope. Sorry to get your hopes up, Dutchbro.

Jesus, when did /f1/ turn into Grindr for spergs?
>>
>>69248122
damn
>>
>>69248479
>who are all the millions of black athletes that dominate American

Modern day slaves willing to destroy their bodies for our amusement and entertainment, only to become broke and forgotten as soon as they leave their respective "sports".
>>
>>69249245
You forget the part about them fucking a lot of women.
>>
File: 58208510581.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
58208510581.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
when is f1 next on hasn't been updated for silverstone

how will i know when it starts?
>>
>>69249245
>Modern day slaves
you're right man
much better to be a NEET on 4chan than a famous athlete earning millions
>>
>>69249545
https://www.f1calendar.com/
>>
>>69249585
funny thing is a white neet is still infinitely better than any nigger
>>
File: 1464511841525.jpg (122 KB, 990x690) Image search: [Google]
1464511841525.jpg
122 KB, 990x690
ferrari 1-2 next weekend
>>
>>69249343

A lot of German dudes fuck a lot of prostitutes in your brothels. Is that something to be envied?
>>
File: 1456491671836.jpg (146 KB, 467x408) Image search: [Google]
1456491671836.jpg
146 KB, 467x408
>>69249813
>mfw Gimi win
so what happens if Kimi outscores Seb this season? do they still ditch him for a new driver?
>>
>>69249585

Actually, it's better to be comfortable with who you are, without the artificial "support" and ego enhancement you get from any given fan base that will disappear as soon as you stop playing a game.

Athletes are little more than entertainers, and retired athletes are among the most miserable people on the planet. Physically broken, emotionally broken, and financially ruined.
>>
>>69249970
seb will run to mercedes because he can't handle losing to his teammate
>>
>>69249829
You're not of the athletes I talked about.
>>
>>69250176
Vettel vs Ham. I would be ok with this
>>
>>69250237
The point I'm making is that you can appreciate performance without being a mindless fanatic.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 467x453
Just watched the god damn race.

>didn't watch it live
>see a hamilton "just" thread on /sp/
>forget I should not open twitter because I follow the teams and I will get spoiled
>see the mercedes "we don't want to race like that" tweet
>100% expecting the nigger to lose
>mfw that ending

At least the motherfucker got booed.
>>
I hope booing hamitard becomes a normie meme and it happens every race
>>
File: RISE UP.png (444 KB, 696x574) Image search: [Google]
RISE UP.png
444 KB, 696x574
RISE UP
>>
File: 1467657477809.jpg (18 KB, 337x342) Image search: [Google]
1467657477809.jpg
18 KB, 337x342
>>69250796
>fighting waves
>>
>>69250796
we wuz risin
>>
File: animal in bed with two dogs.png (795 KB, 700x701) Image search: [Google]
animal in bed with two dogs.png
795 KB, 700x701
threesome.jpg
>>
>>69250742
i still don't understand why people were booing him

i blame brexit
>>
File: 1409698721518.jpg (21 KB, 263x317) Image search: [Google]
1409698721518.jpg
21 KB, 263x317
>>69247588
>not being 5 years old and loving Ferrari because RED
>>
>>69250930
Where's that picture of Wojack holding the camera asking if he can leave now
>>
>literally has the word RACism in it
>only one black driver
Racing should be banned
>>
What's up with all the racism here guys
>>
File: animecat.jpg (84 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
animecat.jpg
84 KB, 600x602
>>69251303
i don't know but it's appalling

/f1/ should be very ashamed
>>
>>69251303
>>69251438
reddit is more suited to you, can't handle the truth? get back to the hugbox
>>
>>69244904
Newey did a concept design a couple of years ago for a magazine. I forget which one now, but the key elements were a cockpit, covered wheels and a foregone fan. This isn't far off it from what I remember
http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/adrian-newey-and-marek-reichman-am-rb-001-hypercar
>>
>>69244910
Downforce, not foregone
>>
>>69251530
>jet engine

talk about dirty air
>>
>>69251480
Sounds like 4chan is the hugbox for stormfront wannabes. Too many edgy teenagers are leaking from /pol/
>>
>>69247162
he was better in 2011 and 2013
>>
>>69251115
Commentator at the track said it was Hamiltons fault. Don't believe the drunk girl @ interview with Ted.
>>
File: ISH.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
ISH.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>he dislikes Hamilton because he's black
>not because he's a twat who pulls asshole moves
>>
>>69251823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCtkjg3PtuQ
>>
>>69251878
that actually looks really fun to be there

>not supporting hamilton because he makes half the /f1/ thread consider suicide every time he wins
>>
File: 844222545.jpg (35 KB, 476x382) Image search: [Google]
844222545.jpg
35 KB, 476x382
>>69251878
i have no idea what they're saying
>>
File: praying.jpg (617 KB, 851x564) Image search: [Google]
praying.jpg
617 KB, 851x564
Does jewish hamilton ski?
>>
>>69252045
I'll be supporting Hamilton and Button at the GP this weekend, love the atmosphere at Silverstone because the British drivers get cheered on when they come past every lap.
>>
>>69252076
filmed quite well desu
>>
>>69252076
the pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>69251878
Is there a track with better views on the circuit? Looks really nice
>>
>>69251678
It's not a jet engine, it's a fan for sucking air out from under the car
>>
>>69251678
>>69252263
not to mention its already been done before
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miABX_NOj98

lmao
ricciardo = bullied
>>
>>69252370
interesting how nothing came from this, pretty sure amx clean runs off the track to complete the overtake
>>
>>69252185
Spielberg and Malaysia are the two best for views, Spa is bretty good as you can see half the circuit from the grandstands between la source and eau rouge, a couple of grandstands at Interlagos are good too
>>
>>69252400
to be fair everyone was running wide in that corner as well as corner 5/6 all weekend
>>
>>69252400
Are you in silverstone already smiley cunt? Time to retire, max destroyed you.
>>
>>69252400
surprised his suspension didnt fuck up like it seemed to do so easily during quali and free practice
>>
>>69250026
>Athletes are little more than entertainers, and retired athletes are among the most miserable people on the planet. Physically broken, emotionally broken, and financially ruined.
tips fedora
whatever makes you feel better about your permanent basement home
>>
> my dumb girlfriend asked yesterday why the "slow silver racecar" wasn't being overtaken
> it was the safetycar after Vettel's crash
> might spend the rest of my life with this
>>
>>69252526
at least shes trying to pretend to be interested in your shitty semen slurping sport watching hobbies
>>
>>69252548
this jesus christ

>tries to show interest
>asks a question because she has fuck all idea about the sport
>OMG MY GF IS SO DUMB GUYS
>>
File: will-bott-2014-2.jpg (403 KB, 1680x2520) Image search: [Google]
will-bott-2014-2.jpg
403 KB, 1680x2520
>>69252477
>>69248677
>>69252177
>>69247977
>>69246977
>>
>>69252526
your girlfriend is the average amx fan

break up with her
>>
>>69252548
>>69252562
She isn't interested, just enjoys being a lazy half-sleeping bum on the couch with me on racedays. It just bothers me because this isn't the first time and won't be the last she says retardedly dumb things.
>>
File: zzz.png (3 KB, 156x119) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
3 KB, 156x119
>>69252605
i am the buttass
>>
>>69252634
epic
>>
>>69252605
Sexy Williams colorscheme wins my heart over every time. Dat helmet.
>>
>>69252605
he needs to win a race
>>
File: nekkid jekkid.jpg (205 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
nekkid jekkid.jpg
205 KB, 800x533
>>69252689
I want pic related. Also the jacket she's sporting
>>
>>69252742
imagine holding her head and face fucking her, it would be so hot
>>
>>69252742
Maybe I'll forgive my gf if she starts sporting Williams-Martini pj's on those lazy sundays.
>>
>>69247152
>Hamilton has been at fault at pretty much every clash between them, and I hate his smug cunt face, but this time it was clearly rosberg's fault. I just wish his front wing would've blown hamiltons tyre off.
This, except I wish Amx had hit the front wing debris as he came through and DNF'd.
>>
>>69252814
1 (one) (you) for you
>>
File: 1460772825381.jpg (61 KB, 515x534) Image search: [Google]
1460772825381.jpg
61 KB, 515x534
>>69252526
>he doesn't want a girlfriend who is less intelligent than him
>he doesn't want to always feel superior
>>
>>69252886
>bf is infinitely smarter than me
>is submissive to me

getting back at these smart faggots, take this you cunts
>>
File: 3245465654.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
3245465654.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>69252902
>tfw no qt3.14 gf who dominates me even though I am smarter than her
>>
>>69245447
Either switch place with ERI and Nasr, or place both in Tier 4.
>>
>>69252886
It starts to get tiring after a while. It used to be sort of cute. Now it's just how my friends see her: your average bimbo.
Though she is still quite sweet and loveable and able to pull me back into loving her at just the right time, she's puts is just as good at putting me off. I don't know what to do tbqh.
>>
>>69253004
here's a thought, stop being a faggot and communicate your issues with her rather than letting them fester inside
>>
File: 1467010833441.jpg (83 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1467010833441.jpg
83 KB, 600x448
want to spend a night with carmen

want to spend my life with claire
>>
Do all of Williams' young drivers start out super hyped and then fade into >shouldn't even be here tier?

>Villeneuve
>Frentzen
>RSC
>Rosberg
>Hulkenberg
>Bottas
>Nasr
>Lynn
>>
>>69253041
> implying I didn't tell her not to be a dumb cunt while I'm enjoying f1
>>
>>69253041
and how would he communicate the issue that she is too much of an idiot for his liking?
>>
>>69253088
> RSC
> Rosberg
> Bottas
No
>>
>>69253088
Pretty much. And you forgot Coulthard.
>>
Bottas is so underrated here desu
>>
>>69253088
you forgot Button
>>
>>69253004
I guess you just have to figure out what you want m8. I was comfortable with my (now ex) girlfriend being less intelligent than me because it allowed me to teach her all sorts of things and satisfied my surperiority complex. If it hurts you to have others judge her for it or you do yourself then you should work on it or let her move on.
>>
>>69253091
just start spanking it to Claire during Silverstone, she'll know to fuck off

if you want to end the relationship there and hten do it to Niki Lauda
>>
>>69252784
she looks too much like her dad. you'd end up hallucinating your dick down the throat of a 74 year-old paraplegic man
>>
>>69253211
wouldn't it just be easier to wait till she's 14 before you teach her algebra?
>>
>>69253321
kek

she was actually older than me and did fairly well in school, but she was less learned when it came to literature, music, and other aspects of culture, which was a great outlet for me. Allowed me to experience all my favorite interests with her again for the first time.
>>
who /gay/ here?
>>
>>69253211
I don't mind being more intelligent. Women in general are usually not very intelligent or just come off as a bit silly, I don't necessarily think of it as a bad trait at all.
It starts to get less fun when what used to be silly cuteness becomes a daily reminder of why she had to redo her exams three times.
Still, may have sacrificed INT for everything else that I value in her and I don't think I could get anything better, I just pretend that I can.
>>
>>69253417
did you teach her to hate hamilton?
>>
>>69253442
>>>/int/brit
>>
I've only watched 4 F1 events now.

Are most years more competitive than this?

I like the racing parts but am looking for a more competitive race series than F1. Is indycar or FE better most of the time for on-track competition?

I've heard Indycar they do a lot of gay ovals.
>>
>>69253489
indycar is what you're looking for, and ovals are what you're looking for, loads of overtakes and you wont know who wins till the final lap
>>
>>69253489
Long periods of one team dominating, short intervals where they're still figuring out who will take up that role. 2017 season has some big rule changes when it comes to car design, so the status quo may change. Its very competitive right now, except for Mercedes. Midfield is tight.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/themonday-morning-podcast/monday-morning-podcast-7-4-16

@23:10

Bill Burr now understands why lewis is a faggot.
>>
>>69253536
I hate ovals though.
>>
>>69253489
this is as good as it gets these days. the FIA has become a bargaining bin for rich teams(ferrari, RBR, merc) to buy regulation changes in their favor which is causing the dominance we're suffering through these days
>>
>>69253489
Formula E
>>
>>69253561
>renault pushed for the v6 engines along with mercedes
>completely fucked it

will never not lel at this
>>
>>69253552
>https://soundcloud.com/themonday-morning-podcast/monday-morning-podcast-7-4-16

spooky how much of my interests are like bill burr's'

I literally started watching F1 during Monaco and so did he..

I got into KA-50 helicopter sims, he into helicopters

I got into baking pies and he did too...

fucking weird almost all my interests are the same
>>
>>69253605
let's hope you are at least funnier than bill burr
>>
>>69253463
No, I allowed her to make her own opinions on F1, she wasn't an airhead or anything, just never really spent much time pursuing much apart from school subjects.

>>69253458
Everyone has matters that they struggle with, it's their character shown in how they deal with it that really matters to me. As long as she wants to succeed rather than be a burden that's all that matters IMO.
>>
File: Indycar Fontana 2015.jpg (572 KB, 2240x1308) Image search: [Google]
Indycar Fontana 2015.jpg
572 KB, 2240x1308
>>69253489
>>69253556
Watch this race and try to say you still hate ovals.

Indycar Fontana 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cdAZ4w0TMo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYyTI1rWgb0
>>
>>69253790
ovals are SHIT
>>
File: beardo.jpg (31 KB, 479x319) Image search: [Google]
beardo.jpg
31 KB, 479x319
>>69253790
do they even use their brakes?
>>
>>69253669
>>69253669
> it's their character shown in how they deal with it that really matters to me
> As long as she wants to succeed rather than be a burden that's all that matters IMO
That's a really good point, it helps. Looks like I'll just have to come to terms with that you can't expect everything. I have shortcomings as well. It's more important that we try our best.
>>
>>69253790
wtf i hate ovals now
>>
ovals are just fat circles
>>
File: Nick_Heidfeld_2008_test.jpg (2 MB, 2392x1648) Image search: [Google]
Nick_Heidfeld_2008_test.jpg
2 MB, 2392x1648
>>69244904
I think it's something close to this, one of the best looking f1 car in recent times t b h though I don't remember if it was used outside of testing
>>
>>69253968
Or skinny circles, depends how you look at it

>>69253556
>>69253489
But for real, some oval races are good, some not so much. But Indy only does like 5 ovals now out of 16 rounds.

I still much prefer F1 for many reasons but the racing in Indy is much more competitive and exciting, usually.

The cars are just so ugly now with the stupid body kits (pic related)

FE is literally just for memes, I don't even know where to begin
>>
File: Prost's son.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Prost's son.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>69251303
People are getting sick and tired of the white guilt bullshit.
>>
>>69253556
>I hate ovals

That's regarded, ovals are the closest form of racing. If F1 had ovals Williams and Ferrari would be race winning teams.
>>
>>69254312
>some people still think it's hamiltons fault
>>
>>69254432
Retarded* lol
>>
>>69254370
white guilt doesn't exist.
>>
File: 58lQIc.png (317 KB, 560x365) Image search: [Google]
58lQIc.png
317 KB, 560x365
>>69254432
>implying Williams and Ferrari aren't race winning teams
>implying close racing is all we want in F1

I like ovals thought desu
>>
>>69254524
They are I guess but high speed ovals do make for tighter competition regardless. I don't think it's what F1 needs necessarily but it would be nice to have three teams that have an equal chance to win on any given weekend.
>>
File: Racin'.jpg (762 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Racin'.jpg
762 KB, 3264x2448
>>69253790
Brakes? In America the idea is to go fast, not slow. (It must be different in Europe.)

To answer more seriously, yes - though on high speed ovals (as opposed to shorter, flatter ones) a better and safer approach is to ever so slightly back off the throttle. Those cars are wheel to wheel and nose to tail at a sustained 210+mph, not going through yet another chicane or around a Manor or Renault, and a drastic change in speed pretty much means a drastic crash. And at 200+mph wind resistance alone provides significant aero braking, so the braking curve begins with gently feathering the throttle.

(Obviously on road courses and street circuits the braking is much as a follower of Euro series would expect.)

But since everyone else is also going 200+, losing any momentum at all usually means losing a bunch of positions. A winning driver learns how to choose a line and position the car so he can stay flat out as much as possible.

Best example of that on that same track (Fontana): Gil de Ferran sets closed course record of 241.428 mph (388.537 kph):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF8GTL0_rMA
>>
>>69253489
watch GP2, they're all racing in the exact same car
so they group up together more often, just look at the carnage of the baku gp2 race for example
>>
>>69254612
(was in reply to the slew of oval joke-questions)

I feel so fucking regarded.
>>
>>69254684
>Regarded

See, I'm not the only one.
>>
>>69254684
It's ok, we are all bretty regarded
>>
>>69254590
Ovals?

No.

Tighter competition?

Fuck yea.

These are supposed to be the best drivers in the world, and yet there's maybe 3 guys that can regularly be a threat to win a race? That's ridiculous.

F1 is too car dependent, which is why the racing sucks ass, and former WDC's, like Alonso, Gimi, and Button, will probably never win a race again, unless there's some crashes or mechanical failures.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.