[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be at the stadium for the Wales-Portugal game, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
I'll be at the stadium for the Wales-Portugal game, but as a neutral I'm not sure who to root for...

Which team should I support lads?
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
>>69238569
these dubs decide TSUnaldo
>>
Well, you will be in either the Wales or the Portugal block and since you are a spineless anime watching virgin you will pretend to be on the side of the block you are in. Now delete this thread.
>>
>Switzerland in charge of not being neutral
>>
>>69238690
Damn, bought the tickets off someone and they haven't arrived yet, I thought you could choose which block you go to?
>>
just yell TSUUUUUUU all the time
>>
>>69238748
are you fucking retarded? how could that possibly work
>>
literally everyone besides the moors are /wales/
>>
>>69238569

Just bring your Real Madrid jersey, bruv.
>>
>>69238748
>he never went to a football match before
what are you doing on this board
>>
>>69239104
>>69239003
been to two games only in my life, and the last time was waaay back... can't remember anything, but then we bought the tickets on the day and it was clear which side we were on.

since you can't buy tickets on the day i've no fucking clue how they assign seating. they don't magically know you're a wales or portugal fan...
>>
>>69238569
Wales ofcourse

Why the fuck would you cheer for a team that have not won a single match in 90 minutes.
>>
>>69238569
> Switzerland
> Allegiance to anyone

There's a phrase we have here in America, m8...
>>
File: 67463.jpg (32 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
67463.jpg
32 KB, 453x500
everyone who is white is rooting for the country that freed the UK from europe

>penaldo
>>
>>69239222
these trips have swayed me.

I am now a /lifelong/ Wales supporter. Hope I get assigned seats in the welsh sector, or it's going to be shit.
>>
>>69238999
checked
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69238569

Support both Tsu and Bales. This way you can't lose.
>>
>>69239178

>Cheering for a team who got raped by Engleland
>>
>>69239222
>implying i'll be rooting for a cucked country
>>
>>69239253
What a faggot, you're just an attention whore. Tsuuuuman got the first trips
>>
>>69239268
>cheering for Portugal
>not just cheering only for Tsunaldo
Why? Seriously, WHY?
>>
>>69238569

Maybe you can better explain this to me Swiss bro. Why are the semifinals being played on different days? It's unfair and illogical
>>
>>69239298
Beautiful morning, you're the sun in my morning babe ye, I just wanna feel liberated I...I just wanna feel liberated I, I , If I've ever instigated im soooorry
>>
>>69239298
I'll be cheering for Portugal because they're a relevant football country, just like I cheered for England when they were playing against Iceland.
I hate it when meme countries get far with fluke wins and then crash and burn against the next big team.
>>
File: 1467444222526.jpg (232 KB, 819x573) Image search: [Google]
1467444222526.jpg
232 KB, 819x573
IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>69238569
>neutral
of course you are, swissbro
>>
>>69239154
they do know because they have certain sellers in both portugal and wales or give them out to fanclubs in those countries. the rest like the middle seating area is most likely rather neutral and is sold internationally. so where did you get your card from ?
>>
>>69239360
also to add to that there will most likely be more portugal fans than wales fans and no matter where you sit (unless you sit right in the middle of the wales fanbase which is unlikely) there will be portugal fans around you anyway. also even IF you are among only wales fans it is no big deal just some friendly banter unless you act like a total faggot and provoke them.

or just wear a swiss jersey and go as a regular football fan. everybody is gonna respect you and depending on who asks you you can always say you are for X team.
>>
>>69239456
Yeah good idea, I'll wear a neutral jersey. Also I think that I might be in the "international" seating you mentioned, cos the person I bought the tickets from works for FIFA I believe.

Thanks for the advice in any case. Hope you rape Frankreich on Thursday.
>>
>>69239354
kinda looks like Hunter Thompson
>>
Im rooting Ronaldo-sama not Portugal
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU of course

hes our boy
>>
File: venue_361.png (68 KB, 1400x1500) Image search: [Google]
venue_361.png
68 KB, 1400x1500
>>69239618
also if you paid for them already you should know which category they are right ? pic related is the stade the lyon they will be playing in so category 1 is definitely the neutral zone. the green and red zones are where the 2 opposing teams are most likely seated.
>>
>>69239618
I saw Switzerland v Poland. I was on the Swiss side but still cheered for Poland.
Almost got hit in the face by Xhaka's missed penulty
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>69239814
>>
>>69239953
kek

>>69239825
I'm pretty sure we'll be seated in the category 2 section, so fuck... I need to pray we're with the Welsh now.
>>
File: 1420759831923.png (59 KB, 464x450) Image search: [Google]
1420759831923.png
59 KB, 464x450
>>69240035
wait i take that back, means we might be with the neutrals... ah whatever i don't even care any more, i just want the game to be memetastic
>>
>>69240086
blue is pretty much also neutral I think even then you wont be in the middle of their hardcore fans so it doesnt matter. dont worry about it you are not in the middle of their fanbase so just enjoy the match. the most that is gonna happen might be some friendly banter when they score a goal.
>>
>>69238569
>that flag

remain neutral
>>
>>69238569
Bayol is acutally likeable, I'll root for him after Messi retires.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.