[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are gonna beat them, r-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: flag-of-france-1447582767erK.jpg (35 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
flag-of-france-1447582767erK.jpg
35 KB, 615x409
We are gonna beat them, r-right?
>>
>weak German beta males winning against superior black Gods from Africa
No.
>>
all those german starting pic, one time they are overconfident the other time they shit in there pants
why are you guys so insecure about your team you feel the need to expose in face of world how soulless you are?
>>
>>69236540
I was rather confident that we could beat you, before i saw how you raped iceland yesterday.
And now i am really nervous
>>
>>69236540
Jesus Christ learn English before you post on here again, Pierre.
>>
File: neulel.jpg (105 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
neulel.jpg
105 KB, 1024x576
brace yourself
>>
Germany's the favourite.
>>
>>69236557
it's just Iceland, you know? They're Slovakia-tier.
>>
it doesn't matter who wins in that match, either way wales is gonna beat them in the final
>>
>>69236561
Not him, but go fuck a burger somewhere else faty.
>>
I really think we're gonna win but it's gonna be really really tight.
Just because we have Griezmann and he's better than any of your attacking players.
>>
>>69236514
if you score first, probably
>>
>>69236514
Sorry bro I like Germany but it's over, you'll lose.
>>
Germany will be exhausted from the Italy game, whereas the French are fresh and in high spirits after coasting past Iceland. France should have the advantage, but their defence may let them down.
>>
>>69236514
neuer would have saved at least 3 of frances goals against iceland, and anyway your defense would have not allowed any of those chances.
you'll most likely win. Sure anything can happen, but I think germany has the better team
>>
>>69237987
>in high spirits
Or overconfident after beating fraking Iceland. Reminder that they lost (0-1) to Germany in 2014 right after beating Switzerland 5-2.
>>
File: 1465498004639.png (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465498004639.png
39 KB, 500x500
VOECKLER MEME SHOW RIGHT NOW
>>
>>69236514
we're fine lads
>>
>>69236540
Hummels and kheidera being out takes our defense down to low tier. Our one fucking striker being out is icing on the cake
>>
>>69236999
I agree that he is better than nobody
>>
>>69236540
I will now tell you a secret Olivier, there is more than one (1) German poster on this website.
You're welcome.
>>
>>69238293
right after?

You were our second match, the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>69238293
They played Ecuador and Nigeria before Germany

I don't think trashing the swiss team 5-2 (6-2 actually, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWjTEqOOGrY) gave them any confidence. It's like scoring 6 goals to San Marino or Luxembourg, nothing special.
>>
Is this game today? Lost all MB on internet so only 4chan and normiebook can load, no pc or laptop around, got high and lost my fucking remote controlor... pls help
>>
>>69239568
Yes, it is today at 9 pm.
>>
>>69236538
No way, for cuckistan it will be a walk in the park
>>
>>69236514
>Hummels missing because of that """yellow card""" in the Slovakia game
>Khedira out injured
>Gomez out injured

I think the team has a decent shot at it, but it's going to be tougher than we could have hoped for. I think Mustafi in the defense and Schweini for Khedira will work well considering what we've seen so far, but the attack looks worrisome seeing how the remaining star striker is >the city of Müllel so far. But maybe being alone will give him the ability to finally score. France have also played pretty well so far.
>>
something tells me france is just a bad team. they struggle against really bad teams. leaking 2 goals against iceland is not acceptable. they also have dressing room issues. i think germany will edge them out
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.