[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Sagan feels.png (197 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Sagan feels.png
197 KB, 512x512
>2agan talking about the irresponsible peloton and how things used to be better

http://velonews.competitor.com/2016/07/tour-de-france/scathing-sagan-blasts-brainless-peloton_412691

Is he right?
>>
hello is this the official Tour De France Thread?
>>
>>69234729
Nah, should have one with /TdF/ in the title so people can find it
>>
>>69234797
ah
thank you based netherlands
>>
Sagan is one of the biggest normies in sports, hardly an autist like the Wojak picture is implying.
>>
>tfw finally getting uncucked
>>
>>69234376
What he is talking about started with Sky and their idiotic train to get Bradley Wiggins to safe places for the last 3km because he could not take care of himself. That team was stacked with good TT so they made a very fast train that could control the whole race from start to finish. This led to sprinters teams to be fresher in the end so you would always have lots of trains and lots of danger.

So yes, he's fucking right. Once again the Brits ruined a decent sport.
>>
So how do you guys know when the sage begins ?
I've been all over the Tour's website and couldn't find anything
>>
>>69234872
It began about 20 minutes ago iirc
Early because it's the longest stage of this year

Not an exciting one though, I know the dutch broadcast doesn't begin until 2 hours from now
>>
>before there was respect. When someone did something stupid, everybody beats him with tire pumps

Oralé homes, whatchu running into me for, cabrón?

U think this a fucking game, mang? Eh can't u see wez on des pinche cobbles, vato?

U gonna get u fucking cabeza cracked in if u don't watch ur step gringo, conprendé?

We ride 4 real in Norte France, cabron
>>
>>69234896
yes,the Portuguese starts only at our 13h
but what is this ? I'm so confused
I thought they would be broadcasting it from the very beginning
>>
>>69234910
> I thought they would be broadcasting it from the very beginning
This almost never ever happens, and when it does it's on Eurosport.

It was cool of them to put it in RTP1 on the weekend tho.
>>
>>69234910
Nah they usually don't, takes up way too much time

Only some of the stages (like first one, or exciting mountain stages) get broadcasted in full

You can catch it in full on some dedicated channels like eurosport or similar stuff though
>>
>>69234924
I've been seeing it on Eurosporto brah
Didn't even know it was on RTP
>>
>>69234910
No man, at least Eurosport always starts in the middle of the race. Unless it has huge climbs at the beginning. Or if it is a TT.
>>
>>69234936
Its always on RTP2 and Eurosport at the same time. But I prefer the Eurosport banter.. and of course the ads!
>>
>>69234936
Yeah, RTP2 is transmitting it.
Don't know about today. I honestly don't know where to watch it.
On one hand the Eurosport guys are more fun but RTP has no commercials, only a few pauses. Both of them know a lot about the sport (although one of the Eurosport guys is clueless)
>>
Start a fucking thread, you're using up valuable posts here.
>>
>>69234974
This.

Also don't forget that the pic must be the one from yesterday's TV /TdF/.
>>
>>69234981
>>69234974
fug if I had one i would create
>>
>>69234970
>not liking based Olivier

best part of the tour desu

i especially like it when he gets bullied by the other guys
>>
>>69235061
What? Olivier is pretty nice. The guy that speaks Portuguese like an Algarvio too.

The problem is that guy that wonders if Sagan, RCosta e others like that "will ever win the TdF". He's an idiot.
>>
God damn it can I just create a thread with the TDF logo ?
>>
>>69235110
No you fucking twat, check the archive.
>>
>>69235110
>>69235112

It's done

>>69235112
>>69235112
>>69235112
>>69235112
>>
>>69235099
What's wrong with Rui Costa winning the TdF? He can do it if he has a strong enough team behind him.
>>
>>69235112
>>69235112
>>69235112
It's here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.