[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was his height the only reason Togashi didn't make it i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
Was his height the only reason Togashi didn't make it into the NBA?

He seems to be a very excellent player with lots of room to improve upon his already talented skill set, but it seems like at 5' 6"/167 cm he was cucked out of a spot due to his size.

D-League highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNqC17Iqyr0
>>
i'm sure he would have done a great job defending against the all star point guards of the league who have 6+ inches and 50+ lbs on him
>>
>>69228523
I don't watch basketball but I think he would have a hard time blocking NBA players' shots, yeah.
>>
>>69228523
How in the actual fuck would a 5' 6" lanky manlet ever be able to compete in a league with guys 8"+ and like 100 lbs of muscle on him?
>>
>>69228812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGj8qM6hQ0

what?
>>
>>69228523
>That's not a moon
>That's a space station
what the fuck kind of 3 pointer call was that?
>>
>>69228863
And he was basically a sideshow.
>>
>>69228939

disinfo desu
>>
That's got to suck to have a good skill set and mind for a sport but you didn't win the genetic lottery and just lack some height
>>
>>
>>69228523
I'm pretty sure it was due a racial thing, we all know NBA is only played by niggers or white cucks.
That's not a sport for an Asian.
>>
>Was his height the only reason Togashi didn't make it into the NBA?
No, the reason is he's too busy either writing manga or playing Dragon Quest.
>>
>>69228966
Fact, you memeing meatball. And who said you were allowed to post after getting cucked by Germany yesterday?
>>
his top 10 plays are routine plays for an NBA point guard
>>
>>69228523
if he was so great hed be playing in europe not the fucking d league
>>
File: 1465982944010.png (94 KB, 673x329) Image search: [Google]
1465982944010.png
94 KB, 673x329
>>69229230
we're never getting off the boat
>>
File: thomas.jpg (60 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
60 KB, 650x434
If he was black he might have had a chance.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.