[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>renting out an apartment via airbnb >guy from wales coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>renting out an apartment via airbnb
>guy from wales coming in yesterday afternoon
>thinking about how i will do a nice thing and suprise him by setting pic related as a wallpaper on a computer guests can use
>pleasant fellow, have a good chat about football with him
>see him today, he punches me in the face because of the wallpaper
>he says ''you just don't do that, you twat''

what the fuck did he mean by this? should i call the police and have the cunt thrown out?
>>
Are you that guy that got his bathtube clogged because some American stuffed his shit in the pipes? You sure change customers fast.
>>
>>69224300
>some American stuffed his shit in the pipes

what?
>>
>>69223805

You are going to have to explain what was wrong with your wallpaper.

Also this>>69224300
>>
>>69223805
bit of a weird thing to do mate
>>
>>69224881
>You are going to have to explain what was wrong with your wallpaper.
well that's why i opened this thread m8ey
>>
>>69223805
prolly cause he had a pretty tragic death and thought you were mocking him or something or or maybe he is even related to him isnt wales composed of like 50 people
>>
>>69224532
there was a thread on /int/ with a Croatian who was renting out is apart to anglo guys and everything was OK until he rent it to a Murrikan who took a shit while showering and stuffed his it in the pipe, thus clogging it

well, that's what he said, at least
>>
>>69225754
>shitting in the showers
Why the FUCK would anyone even think of it?
>>
>>69225369

No,' m8ey' you have not described your wallpaper and shared why the welsh lad was so offended by it.
>>
>>69226210
it's in the OP you retarded fuck
>>
>>69226334

No it's not you brain damaged dog. At no point does OP explain what the wallpaper was and why it offended.
>>
>>69227252
The wallpaper is the image in the OP
>>
>>69223805
You posted this on pol as well faggot go away
>>
OP brate moraš ić van malo jer mrtvaci nisu baš najbolje teme za šalu. previše si na internetu i nemaš dobru ideju kaj je prihvatljivo. I ja bi te ošamario da si mi stavio tako nešto kaj bi morao znat da je teška tema

>>69225865
it sometimes happens if you finger your ass vigorously, it's kinda hard not to take a massive dump as you climax
>>
>>69224300
>>69225754
>>69225865

Dont you retards wear shower-shoes over there?
what the fuck did you think they are for
>>
>>69224300
Hospitality corn
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.