[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only good guys left.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
The only good guys left.
>>
>>69215505
Not for much longer :^)
>>
>>69215505
they hate you
>>
>>69217884

The team probably doesn't even know about OP personally.
>>
>>69217884
If you're talking about England, no, they don't. Wales is England's Brexit Buddy, they voted Leave.
>>
How many stayed in that way, Alfredo?
>>
>>69215505
I'm rooting for them since we won't stand a chance against France with our crippled team.
>>
>>69217884
Nah, Wales isn't scotland, we're basically the same.

Fortunately for us they actually care about rugby more than football which we beat them in this year so even in the banter stakes with my welsh colleagues they don't have the upper hand.
>>
>>69218185
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/27/wales-players-celebrate-englands-defeat-to-iceland-and-euro-2016/

fuck off back to /pol/

this is not about politics
>>
>>69218351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHnWW0hRTKk

they hate you. fact.
>>
>>69218185
Yeah i don't know why Wales has their own nt. They were never like Scotlands. At least scotish people put up a fight and had their own country until the 18th century.
Wales always sucked england's dick. They were easily colonized and agree with everything the queen says
>>
>>69218492
Nah that's just a cute inferiority complex, same reason they couldn't beat us despite the fact that we're terrible, means too much to them.
>>
File: 1458829156326.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1458829156326.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
>>69216057
fpbp
>>
File: 1462028389299.jpg (150 KB, 575x749) Image search: [Google]
1462028389299.jpg
150 KB, 575x749
>>69218371
Look at this good goy German.

Feel good knowing men died for you and this is all you have become?

Pathetic.
>>
>>69218492

Does Wales hate the top scorers on their team or are they no longer English in your Krautlogic?
>>
>Wales
>Good guys

Pick one.

Ramsey and Bale are villains desu
>>
>>69218371
Northern Ireland and Scotland fans also celebrated England's loss, not because they hate the English, but because they (rightfully) think the English NT are overhyped shitters.
>>
>England gets BTFO
>they go full retard "I am now a #WelshMissile"

just lol at England, you can write your shitposting off as "banter" but London is cucked, the EPL is cucked, and now your NT is cucked

and you guys are going to ignore the Brexit vote also, just lmfao you guys are such morons

in b4 "mad," it's just hilarious and pathetic lol
>>
>>69218720

that's even worse! your FA falls for the pacey half-black guy meme/there isn't enough pride for those English players to wait for their call-up!

it's just sad because the highest echelons of your football system think exactly like the delusional shitposters on here
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.