[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why? Is our team playing like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1467575711890.jpg (588 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1467575711890.jpg
588 KB, 1520x2688
Why? Is our team playing like shit
>>
either rigged game or bought up
>>
>>69214488
because they always played like shit
you just didn't notice because you played meme teams like englel
>>
File: 1417977384411.jpg (66 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1417977384411.jpg
66 KB, 553x567
meme magic lol
>>
>>69214584
Nah they are tired we been playing the same team all the games
>>
I guess what happend is that France didnt underestimate you guys , they took the game very seriously and they are just a better team , you can be proud tho. Good team and you sacked england
>>
>>69214488
Can someone explain to me why France is celebrating their goals against based Iceland?
>>
>>69214488
Because you're up against the big guys now.
Also, i'd guess your team is choking hard because high expectations after making it this far.
>>
>>69214488
Tired team.
>>
>>69214488
Because you are facing a team which didn't consider you a meme.
>>
>>69214749
Because if they want to celebrate something, it's now or never ;.^)
>>
>>69214488
They not playing like shit, they are actually good, it's just that France is lucky this time
Don't worry, your team is still amazing
>>
>>69213000
>>69213000
>>69213000

It aint over my friend

The meme never dies
>>
>>69214697

I think this is it honestly. The team isn't marking nearly as well as before and it's not like France has a good team.
>>
File: yes.jpg (28 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
28 KB, 600x416
hey iceland
>>
>>69215041
Yeah the 4th goal was bad defence
>>
>>69214488

I think your team was kinda nervous because they wanted to bring joy again. Take it easy, its your first time, no one expected you to win against france. the 4 0 sounds harsh, but its not the end of the world. Good luck
>>
>>69214488
too white
>>
>>69215142
Be nice okay... thanks
>>
Can some ice bros give me proper advice on moving to Iceland.

Don't care that you are getting blacked.

In before no dogs or irish. Proper advice needed ice lads
>>
Iceland ran out of meme magic when liking them became mainstream.

>half of my friends bet on Iceland winning
>>
>>69215378
On my phone sorry lad I would I'd I was in the position to
>>
>>69215378
I read somewhere that it's a major pain in the ass. Tons of bureaucracy and paperwork (I assume it's different if you're coming from from the EU though), no jobs if you don't speak Icelandic, and natives generally won't associate with you.

You'd be better off just going there on vacation and charming and some ice princess into marrying you
>>
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>69215673

I read that the biggest foreign pop. is polish, not sure about the language stuff.
>>
>>69215673
Been there on holiday yer...already like it etc

Get what you mean, I would learn Icelandic though I hear it's hard
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.