[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now you see, it wasn't so bad that we (I'm an Englishman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (6 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
6 KB, 1280x768
Now you see, it wasn't so bad that we (I'm an Englishman on a business trip) lost to Iceland.

They're quite formidable enemies.

So stop making fun of us.
>>
Wtf? Iceland lost 4-0 to France. England would have lost 10-0 to France
>>
>>69213140
Are you blind? You had the worst team in football history. Go home and cry more. No more business trips for you soon since you're out of EU aswell.
>>
>>69213494
except we beat france and germany before the tournament

also we're the only team to beat wales and we fucking dominated them in all stats unlike lelgium

lets not forget all 3 of wales goalscorers were english born and raised
>>
>>69214107
It's okay brother, our team is good... Iceland is just too strong, it's not our fault
>>
>>69214026
It's Portugal you should be laughing at most.

They drew with Iceland. England are not good even they accept this but Portugal have good players.

England are Austrias level anyway, both lost to Iceland
>>
File: portman_laughing.jpg (151 KB, 706x677) Image search: [Google]
portman_laughing.jpg
151 KB, 706x677
>>69214107
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69214107
english men are this delusional
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHA haha
>>
>>69214107

how fustrating the scots and welsh can constantly troll the english like this and get away with all them yous
>>
>>69213140
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
England didn't lose on purpose, Roy HodgSON (notice anything?) was a spy and Icelandic plant from the getgo.

England was fooled and snafu'd
>>
>>69214728
This desu

It's well know hodgeson snuck off around Europe for a while, but he spent a year secretly in geyser plotting this
>>
>>69213140
>invent a sport
>suck at it

B-b-but it is so fun!
>>
File: englel.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
englel.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>69214107
>friendly matches matter
>>
>>69214897
Hpdgson the only guy on this ape island who knows how to do a clean brexit.
>>
>>69214978
It's a sport that literally the whole planet play so good chance they wouldn't be the best.

This memes a bit unfair I think
>>
File: 1467061977572.png (190 KB, 283x416) Image search: [Google]
1467061977572.png
190 KB, 283x416
>>69214107
>we beat france and germany before the tournament

you fucking rosbeefs will never learn. It doesn't matter what your record is outside of tournaments. What matters is to perform during the fucking tournaments unlike your national team of marmite eaters
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.