[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France hate thread. Fuck you frogs for spoiling the magic of the cup.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: french army knife.jpg (19 KB, 341x239) Image search: [Google]
french army knife.jpg
19 KB, 341x239
France hate thread.

Fuck you frogs for spoiling the magic of the cup.
>>
>>69211312
You fucking lost to Iceland ...
Pffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69211561
>you will always be French

lol
>>
>>69211312
Half the game spent on the floor begging for mercy.

Typical France.
>>
>>69211312
spoiling what fuking retard this tournament has been absolutely dogshit so far croatia/spain not reachin quarters 0 clear favourite, you already have portugal wales in the semis, isn't that already part of the "magic of the cup" ? what the fk do you want seriously
>>
>>69211661
Your coat of arm Will always be in french
>>
is pic related the english flag during the iceland game?
>>
>>69211740
>>69211661
>>69211312

A FUCKING DENTIST
>>
>>69211312
You would have created a thread mocking France if the score was 0-2 angle twat.
>>
>>69211792
You seem upset.
>>
>>69212006
I'm hopeing for 3:2 for iceland
>>
>>69212268
Iceland is parking the bus to avoid getting rekt.
>>
>>69212268
Too bad, we just scored a third one. Oopsie.
>>
>>69212268
Fug ;_;
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.