[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is italy so racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: balotelli.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
balotelli.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
why would they not have balotelli on their team? he would have provided some greatly needed offense

and in the end they lost on penalties but they would have won with balotelli
>>
>>69208756
Because apparently you don't summon players because of memes.
>>
>>69208756
Balotelli literally said "Conte was 100% right not calling me for the Euros, I have lost the last two years but I will come back to win the Ballon d'Or"
>>
>>69208756
Because fuck subhuman Niggers

Stay racist Italy
>>
the only reason Italy did good is because we had a cohese team

why call a selfish meme player that would kill the team spirit?

fucking Americans
>>
>>69208756
kek watch some Serie a m8.
I think he hasn't got any good game in a year
>>
He would've probably scored a penalty without a meme dance, but that's a very limited use of a player.
>>
Poor teamwork
>>
last time Italy faced Spain with Balotelli on the pitch, we lost 4-0

that's why

he's worthless, no team spirit, only memes
>>
OP, want to watch some niggers ? watch France.
We don't need Balolelli the spoiled brat chimp adopted pet of two Bresciani jews.
>>
>>69209789
he could have been a good substitute though when france needed a goal like in extra time against germany
>>
Because he is too lazy to run nowadays and could chimp out at any moment
>>
>>69210016

>Jews

Erry time.

Question: do southern Italians/Sicilians resemble Muslims, I mean a little? I have a theory that Muslims are like Muslims because they fuck their cousins too much. Your southerners did that a lot. Do they assault people that hit on their sisters?
>>
>>69209301
Edgy.
>>
>>69210016
you are an idiot
he BTFO England and Germany four years ago.
I dream of Belo-Balo attack , with him and Belotti.
if he come back in shape both physically and mentally overall, he is a great striker
>>
>>69211583
Sicilians actually have Muslim heritage, so what's your problem?
>>
balotelli is in awful form. i hope he comes back.

but anyway, more importantly, conte didn't take giovinco because of his anti-mls bias. he could have used giovinco during the germany match. did you see how bad the italian attack was in that match? what an idiot. he can't check his ego which is why he will fail hard in the premier league.
>>
>>69211783
you are black, I assume.
>>
>>69211790
>he BTFO England and Germany four years ago

Not him, but are you seriously judging a player from two games happened years ago? Don't you think it's more important how he played in more recent times?
>>
>>69211891

Problem? Who said anything about a problem?

I have a theory and wondered if it was valid. Does inbreeding lead to Muslim like behavior, even if only a little bit. Obviously, your country has a very obvious North-South gradient when it comes to cousin marriage, so I asked if some of the things you see with Muslims are also present there.

I mean, it's possible that the heritage has something to do with it, but not sure if it's THAT strong.
>>
>>69211891
spotted the sicilian
>>
>>69212111
I agree with Conte, he didn't deserved to be called, he said like yesterday that Conte was right in not calling him.
Even Balo agrees with Conte, I just hope he will come back in shape
>>
>>69211790

I watched every of his games this year with Milan and honestly he's still decent. His injury fucked his season. But he has obviously some big issue in front of the goal and choke easily when he start missing.
Some goals and confidence and he will be back.
>>
>>69211790
obvious nigger is obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNS-UGYzKGA
>>
>>69212438
He misses training and is out all night fucking nigger lover Milano whores, also he drinks and does drugs and smokes. He thinks his terrible lifestyle will have no effect on his play because he is a nigger and has nigger magic powers. Fucking spoiled chimp. Mou banished him to the stands when he was in charge of Inter because of his bad habits and he has got worse since.
>>
>>69214818

Source about that? Din't hear any complain about Mario behavior this year.
>>
>>69215243
You wont hear about it because Berlusconi owns all the media and news sources, so it can be kept quiet in Italy. Trust me I know.
>>
>>69215509

Ok ty, that's just pure bullshit driven by racism.
>>
>>69215509
>Trust me I know.

kek'd
>>
>>69208756

Becasue he's absolute shit. Why is this useless cunt such a meme in America. Get it in your head and tell all your friends, Mario Balotelli is a terrible footballer.
>>
File: poster.jpg (37 KB, 430x336) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
37 KB, 430x336
>>69215243
Glad you asked. Balotelli was born in Afirca, grew up in Sicily and was adopted by a rich jewish family in Brescia.

Balotelli '"career'" was hyped with the help of the rich family who has a big factory that works with metal on global scale.

Balottelli '"career'" ened when he made the old jewish mom happy at last euro, after hisd goal.

Balottelli is the sign of western demise, where a random gorilla goes up as a star by driving gullibility thru media.

Same about Oezil, the muslim turkish untermensch.

Balottelli should die and I wish it happens soon.
>>
>>69215859

Good banter.
>>
>>69210016
>niggers

so sad to watch people imitate racist Americans
>>
>>69215859
I'm guessing you were dating a black girl and she dumped you hard.
>>
>>69215660
Riiiiiiiight, the fact that he is shit is because of all the tewibble waycists. Some Belgian nigger slum dweller with a picture of balolelli on hi the wall of his bedroom..............no problem Mehmet.
>>
>>69215859
>Same about Oezil, the muslim turkish untermensch.

He is white you greasy piece of shit.

He's also not an ill behaved chimp and he isn't sponsored by Le Happy Merchant.

Finally, he scored against you and thereby provided you with an opportunity to showcase how mentally challenged your team is even without the negro. :^)
>>
Italy are racists even between themselves.
Still Southern Italy > Northern Italy.
>>
>>69216472

He's playing badly for sure probably because he din't train hard enough like he said recently. But his behavior is not as bad as you want to think that's pure bullshit driven by racism yes. And his hype is only due to his talent and performance on the pitch.
>>
>>69208756

I know right, especially with his imminent Ballon D'or year this next season. Fucking Italy, they're so intolerant and hate progress.
>>
>>69216894
>Still Southern Italy > Northern Italy.

Do you enjoy paying "taxes" to a bunch of Mafiosi?
>>
>>69211783

>t.cuck
>>
>>69208756
1 he sucks
2 meme
>>
>>69212154

Sicily had around 2 centuries of muslim occupation, then the normans came and and also stayed 2 centuries and used sicily as the launch base for the crusades.

Then it was the holy roman empire (you should know that frederick II had his residence here and grew up in sicily, I suspect it's the reason why there are so many fucking germans visiting), then spain/france alternated until the unification.
>>
>>69209369
He was a fucking flop even in the premier league
>>
>>69216093
It's pretty cucked that that these sad cunts get so butthurt, literally all they ever post is about getting blacked
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.