[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only way to beat the "never win against italy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1467413822775.jpg (5 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
1467413822775.jpg
5 KB, 166x200
>only way to beat the "never win against italy" meme was with the "never lose on penalties" meme

Technically it's still a draw.
Why the fuck is Italy so hard every time?

I feel like we've already won the tournament now
>>
>I feel like we've already won the tournament now
Proxy off, Donaldo.
>>
Leave Germany to me
>>
>germany never lost a knockout game of a big tournament against France, Iceland or Portugal

I don't want this meme to die
>>
>>69201374
I can't wait to crush Moortugal in the finals
>>
because italy plays defense better than any other team and are (normally) exploiting weaknesses and mistakes very quick

Since german playstyle is generally very offensive >we have a problem with italys playstyle.

Sure alot of weaker teams try the same tactics too, but they cant execute it as perfectly as italy
>>
>>69201374
Khedira is ded and Hummels is unfairly banned (two unjust yellows in a row, ridiculous)

I think we can do without those two though. No Hummels hurts more than no Khedira imo.
>>
>>69201450
>getting through France

You won 1-0 in 2014. Fairplay.

But it's 2016 Hans.
>>
>>69201450
Please do.
>>
>>69201478
>Khedira is ded
good tbf
>>
>>69201374
sorry bruv, this is the year of curse lifting
>italy beats spain
>germany beats italy
>france beats germany
>portugal beats france

also it's the first time a british minor makes it further than england in a competition
>>
>>69201613
But I don't want Portugal to win.

Anyone but them.
>>
>>69201613
>Portugal wins (in penalties)

/sp/ shitstorm would be endless
>>
>>69201816
Ronaldo does a zaza style jog towards the ball while shouting "TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and then actually scores the deciding final penalty
>>
>>69201634
>>69201816
it would be like this year's Real Madrid CL with twice the shitposting
>>
>>69201846
lmao
>>
>>69201083
Looks like his parents didn't use the incest prevention app back in the day
>>
>>69201634
It would the only thing enjoyable and they're the only ones worthy of it
>germans
been there done that, boring
>france
I don't want our media and shitty hypocrites french people taking credit for a win they had nothing to do with
>iceland
nice memes
>wales
vote to leave europe and wins the euro ? fuck them
>>
>>69202087
>wanting portugal to win over wales or iceland

kys
>>
>>69201472
>ince german playstyle is generally very offensive

just like WWII?
>>
File: pb120775.jpg (207 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
pb120775.jpg
207 KB, 2272x1704
>I feel like we've already won the tournament now
>>>I feel like we've already won the tournament now
>>>>>>>I feel like we've already won the tournament now
>>
>>69202225
>kys
even sheep have more respect for themselves than you

stay garbage
>>
>>69202450
We already won the cup, but yeah sure, we'll stay garbage
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.