[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will they be remembered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
How will they be remembered?
>>
>Buffon
as the GOAT
>others
won't be remembered
>>
BBC (Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini) vs. BBC (Bale, Benzema, Cristiano). Who wins?
>>
as Barzagli said while crying after the match, "no one will remember us and all the good this team did", so yeah no one will remember them

except for the WC2006 I guess
>>
They will be remembered as the defense of Juvewinslol from 2011-2012 to probably 2017-2018.

And Buffon as GOAT GK, but without CL.

>>69194358
jews
>>
>>69194321
In an occasional 'You now remember' thread
>>
>>69194321
Literally who?
>>
Barzagli and Buffon are god tier
>>
>>69194367
He was talking more about the effort they put into it
There was so much unity in this NT, they literally gave everything they had and in a few years what they did won't be remembered at all
Man I wasn't really sad before but his interview fucking hit me like a truck
>>
Buffon: the GOAT
The others: they were good, mostly for what they did at Juve. Brzagli was right, nobody will remember theyr preformance this Euro
>>69194358
they alredy won in CL 2014/15
>>
>>69194710
Doesn't Italy have any alternative to Pelle, a poor man's Pelé?
>>
>>69194795
We have Belotti who like Zaza but better in any way, he also knows how to take penalties. With dont really have many more big strong CF anymore tho
>>
>>69194321
They will be remembered for that >dance of my people moment

>Zaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43K-YrozJVw
>>
Chiellini is so ugly
>>
>BBBC
Big beautiful black cock?
>>
File: lady boner.webm (2 MB, 386x261) Image search: [Google]
lady boner.webm
2 MB, 386x261
>>69194936
I like how your mind works
>>
>>69194795
Pellè took every fucking ball in this euro.
He's the reason your talking of italy right now.Watch the matches
>>
>>69194766
and then they loose in final and real BBC won 2 CL in last 3 tries
>>
>>69194936
>sweden
>>
>>69195541
Too bad he's clinically retaraded tho.
>>
>>69195541
But he was so SO bad last night
Slow as fuck, missing most balls, taunting neuer just to fail his penalty miserably
>>
>>69195174
>hey, someone get a mop over here!
>>
>there will be a time when there will be football without Buffon
>>
>>69194538
only the people who have watched the match will remember.
The others will only remember the winner because of cup statistics, and possibly iceland.
what do you remember from the fifties and sixties? The world cup winners, the goats like pele or garrincha, yashin for being the only goalie to win a ballon d'or, but nobody remembers lorenzo buffon who was almost as good as him.
>>
>>69194343
>>69194367
>>69194766
Implying based Chiellini wont be remembered
>>
File: 2721449.jpg.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
2721449.jpg.png
57 KB, 500x382
>>69195678
>>
greatest defence in the history of Serie A who won 5 straight titles
outside of Italy and the league? they probably won't be remembered at all
>>
>>69195678
>>69195955

don't worry maybe some nephew of grandnephew of him will step up in a few decades
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Buffon
>>
>>69196046
>greatest defence in the history of Serie A
'no'
Just the one of the 5 titles
>>
>>69195678
As a kid when i was goalkeeper Buffon was one of my biggest heros. What a legend.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.