[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the two strongest players are injured (imagine Germany without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: conte meme.jpg (94 KB, 755x914) Image search: [Google]
conte meme.jpg
94 KB, 755x914
>the two strongest players are injured (imagine Germany without Mueller/Kroos or Spain without Iniesta/Busquets)
>start in the hardest group
>have to play with Serie B tier players because other players got injured (De Rossi and Candreva)

But we still almost won against Germany

Meanwhile France have never played against a strong team yet and Portugal haven't won a game yet and they're in the semifinals
>>
>>69193147
We were tactical in the group stages. Remember the paper Ronaldo got? It told him to draw so we could get into the Ed group
>>
>>69193147
>Meanwhile France have never played against a strong team yet and Portugal haven't won a game yet and they're in the semifinals

So exactly like Italy in 2006?
>>
>>69193274
>be Zidane
>get mad
>still obsessed after 10 years
lmao , how's madrid doing lad?
>>
>>69193274
In 2012 we played against Australia who were shit of course, but also against Ukraine (they had Shevchenko back then, they were a lot stronger than today), Germany and then France, so I'm not sure what you're even talking about
>>
His own fault for not bringing Balotelli
>>
You honestly did nothing to win though.

Gifted a penalty by Boateng and then it was 11 man defense again lmao
>>
It was hilarious when I first raw Bonucci going to take the pen in 78' but then I realized Italy has no good penalty takers in the team right now.

Also the lack of good strikers fucked them over. Sure, Pelle and Eder were playing at 110% of their abilities but it's still not enough.

Florenzi also sucked dick other than that one heel save.
>>
>>69193353
>It was hilarious when I first raw Bonucci going to take the pen in 78' but then I realized Italy has no good penalty takers in the team right now.
Sames
Conte preferred atheltic players to technical ones
>>
>>69193384
It wasn't a bad choice. But going to pens kind of made the spaghetti spill itself.

Funny thing is the best PKs that went in for Italy were shot straight in the middle under the bar. Anything that went to sides was either saved, missed, or barely went in.
>>
Even if you would have won the penalties you wouldn't have deserved to advance. Your playstyle is what makes football a shit viewer sport (together with diving; which you also happen to be the masters of).

11 grown men so called "athletes" running around doing nothing sucking dick for 90 mins.
>>
>>69193453

>masters of busparking talking shit

Carl-Johan pls
>>
>>69193402
As soon as the penalty taker tried anything like a stutter step or mind games with Neuer, he missed. Zaza and Pelle were the main culprits. Parolo had the right idea, he looked completely unphased and he just banged the ball into the net, no doubt about it.
>>
Reus and Gündogan are injured and khedira and gomez injured themselves during the game. So stop crying.
>>
>>69193147
>muh injuries
Reus, Gündogan are not even at the tournament because they are injured and Khedira literally died after 12 minutes. fuck off, if it wasn't for Memeteng we would have won 1-0 after 90 minutes.
>>
>>69193512
That's the thing with penalty kicks. If you're not 100% sure where to shoot the ball the moment you start walking to it from the middle of the pitch, you're likely to miss.
>>
>>69193147
>imagine Germany without Mueller

He's so out of form I wouldn't even mind it. Kroos on the other hand...
>>
>>69193519
The difference is that Germany has a huge pool of talents
>>
>>69193147
Don't cry too much
>>
>>69193147
yeah, you have every right to be proud tbqh. Penalties are just a coin toss, really.
>>
no shame in losing penalties against the world champions
>>
This is really disappointing to see Italy. Stop whining. You were really sportsmanlike before the match and now you're just complaining about it. You lost, get over it. Germany was clearly the better team and pretty much your only shot on goal during 90 mins was the penalty.
>>
>>69193200
I actually believe this.
Also, Italy stop whining please. You lose any bragging rights by being a crying child. Toughen the fuck up
>>
>>69193147
>no Reus
>no Gündogan
>no Lahm
Yea, Germany didnt miss any good and important players right. HALBFINALE!
>>
>>69194131
>no Reus
shit

>no Gündogan
shit

>no Lahm
retired
>>
>>69194140
Bayern "fan" fuck off.
>>
>>69194156
To his defense, Gündogan IS shit.
>>
We deservedly lost, it was incredible we made it that far but Germany played better and, in the end, had that enough luck to win.
Had we won, we would lelling at Germans forever ever.
Overall, given the players we had and the superiority of Germany, it's good we were not destroyed like against Spain in 2012.
Plus, I expected Krauts to be much more bragging and obnoxious, instead they show much respect for the way we went down.
In the end, the only important thing is that we didn't lose because of a 90' lucky goal or a refball, the rest doesn't matter.
My dream is Wales-Iceland in the final.
>>
>>69193199
words to live by
>>
>>69193147
Almost won. kek

How many attempts on the target? I guess none.
>>
>>69194177
Are you retarted? Did you watch any of his games this season? Hes the best German midfielder besides Kroos.
>>
>>69193545
So the better, more talented side won? Kek
>>
>Without Müller
Top kek if Müller didn't play and we had an actual useful player instead of him on the pitch you would have been BTFO
>>
>>69193519
>Gündogan
top kek
>Khedira
Come on mate. Schweinsteiger played better against Italy than Khedira all games before.
>>
>>69193147
Life is not fair buddy.
>>
>>69194266
>He also thinks Kroos is good
Well, I guess it's not your fault that you're braindead.
>>
File: 1410198153748.jpg (39 KB, 537x426) Image search: [Google]
1410198153748.jpg
39 KB, 537x426
>>69193147

>(imagine Germany without Mueller/Kroos or Spain without Iniesta/Busquets)

>just put someone else from the 20m - 40m range from the bench into play,

yes its unfortunate if a good player is hurt, but it does not burden die mannschaft as it burdens other teams when their ronaldos are injured

try to put some money into your youth
>>
>>69194266
are you high? kroos is a pleb version of alonso, lacking any sort of specialty except the occasional longshot. gundogan is way better than kroos and even he's still only mediocre. yall are lucky you have ozil and schweini can still walk on a field.
>>
>>69193274
>>69193289

>say 2006
>itafriend talkin bout 2012

Lul wut
>>
>>69194567
>Dude, it's clearly a typo.
>>
>>69194131
But your great players were replaced with other great/good players
We were missing four (4) KEY players that got replaced with shitty Serie B tier players
Don't get me wrong I have no hard feelings and your win was totally deserved. But I am sure we might have had more chances if so many of our players weren't injured
>>
>>69194392
Football isnt your sport. Switch to something shitty like your life.

>>69194500
>ozil and schweini
Hahaha. Özil is good at Arsenal, plays bullshit for Germany. Schweini should retire from international football, he is not that good anymore.
>>
>>69195001
>Schweini should retire from international football
TOP FUCKING KEK
He's played better yesterday than Khedira ever has in his life you fucking retard.
>>
>>69194266
>Gündogan
>German

lmao
>>
>>69195001
>Özil is good at Arsenal

LOL
>>
>>69193147
you have only played against one strong team, that was germany.
>>
>>69193289
I remember that dive to get that penalty against australia to get through
>>
>>69193147

least you went out fighting unlike fucking england who flopped out like a spastic kipper
>>
>>69195001

Mother of god. On top of modern football being shit, the "fans" dont even understand their shit sport.

Not only is Ozil by a wide margin Germany's best player, but he's the only remotely classy operator playing the sport at the moment.

All the other "stars" are genetically enhanced midgets or doped up horse like galloping machines.
>>
File: 220px-MorrisseySXSW2006.jpg (24 KB, 220x315) Image search: [Google]
220px-MorrisseySXSW2006.jpg
24 KB, 220x315
>>69195161
>Irish blood, English brain, this I'm made ooof
>>
>>69195028
That is not an achievement since Khedira is the worst player in the N11

>>69195161
6 goals, 19 assists in 35 games. Better than every irish player ever.

>>69195934
There is a difference between being the best player in General and playing the best in the N11 you retard. Özil mostly performs less than his ability. Do you actually watch games of Germany or are you just a retard? muh Özil played for Real muh Özil plays for Arsenal muh best player
>>
>>69195934

Ozil is shit lad. A complete has been. Just like Muller, only that Muller is even worse than Ozil.

What is up there apart of Mario Gómez btw? Are Reus and Gotze in the team?
>>
>>69193289
Mate I'm still salty about that fucking dive to get that pen.
>>
>>69204467
mate, it was a shitty tackle that got 0 ball and got in the way, forcing grosso to jump over him to not injure the kangaroo. on top of that the kangaroo even put his elbow out to further halt him passing, stay salty.
>>
File: 1460459846188.png (638 KB, 495x597) Image search: [Google]
1460459846188.png
638 KB, 495x597
>Meanwhile France have never played against a strong team yet
>>
>>69204686
>stay salty
I will :^)
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.