[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bundes/cric/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: bundescric ellyse.jpg (215 KB, 1320x922) Image search: [Google]
bundescric ellyse.jpg
215 KB, 1320x922
today:

>pakistan women in england
england women - pakistan women (15:30 cest)

>t20 blast
derbyshire - northamptonshire (14:30 cest)

>euro 2016
france - iceland (21:00 cest)
>>
gooooooooooooooooooooood morning
>>
good evening
>>
>>69192889
good sunday lads?
>>
>being in the semis for the 7th tournament in a row
feels good man
>>
>>69192917

Had lunch with some mates that are off to Europe for Tomorrowland, swam 5k at the pools then went round and cooked dinner for my old man, I give it a B+ overall.
>>
>>69192917
just woke up, might get some beers later and that's it
>>
I want to murder Scholl.

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>69193081
what did he do?
>>
>>69193089
Its all over the news mate. People are eating that shit up.
>>
>making me check up on german news
ugh
>>
File: henrick.jpg (42 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
henrick.jpg
42 KB, 628x353
23.5million pounds
>>
>>69193081
>>69193089
>>69193103
>>69193106

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZwKWOu4g6Q

What's bad/good about what he said?
>>
okay, read up on it now

>>69193117
not letting how the other teams plays influence your tactics might work against weaker teams, but especially if you play good, or rather well-organised, teams it's pretty important and can give your team the edge over the other

it also appears that he's cherry picking his examples to fit his narrative
>>
>>69192942
Based Third Kiwi
>>
>>69193117
Löw explained in his interview why he did it. It made sense.

Scholl is greatly underestimating Italy. We did what we had to do and it worked. If Gomez scored, no one would be complaining.
>>
we need a different system than penalty shootout
its shit
>>
>>69193207
how each player plays rock-paper-scissors against an opposing player. and the team that won most out of 11 advances
>>
>>69193207
super over
>>
>>69193201
do you think scholl really believes what he's saying or is he just pandering to the masses of casuals?
>>
>>69192917
went on a date
>>
>>69193349
nice work?
she a keeper?
>>
moin

>>69192917
its good. watched a movie this morning and made good breakfast

>>69193207
5 players of each teams should be picked and they should compete by running around the pitch until everyone gave up except one player, who will make his team win. They have to run fast too, like full sprint, and without stopping to catch a breath

>>69193349
good lad
>>
actually the most logical thing is to have a rematch the next day like they did before the 1970s
>>
>>69193395
not really. nice girl but we didn't really connect
>>
Why can't bavarians score penalties? Are they retarded?
>>
>>69193248
He believes it.

He's the type that goes on rants about "Laptop-coaches". Completely clueless.
>>
>>69193606
>Are they retarded?
yes, but i don't think that's the reason for their inability to score penalties
>>
>>69193606
Hummels scored
>>
>>69193634
>hummels
>bavarian
>>
>>69193189

...How the fuck did you pick that?
>>
>>69193532

Did she fall into the "boring with nice career and looking to have kids" triangle? Dealing with that right now - it's almost worth giving up dating between 25-30 it would seem.
>>
>>69193668
deduction

daniels dad is dead. statscunt is a gook and therefore cannot swim

leaves you
>>
Sri lelnka

England goat
>>
big game tonight
>>
>>69193701

Keep this up and ASIS will be giving you a ring lad.
>>
>>69193642
Isn't his family originally from Munich?
>>
>>69193758
>Hermann Hummels (* 29. September 1959 in Hamm[1])
>Ulla Holthoff (* 7. Juni 1958 in Welver)
no
>>
>>69193751
what made you think of them out of curiosity? they're definitely the lesser known of the two intelligence-gathering organisations
>>
>>69193780
oh
>>
>>69193851
kys ivan
>>
löw tried to fuck up everything again with his meme tactics HOLY SHIT i can't believe >we are through

and those penalties. WTF schweinsteiger özil and müller JUST
>>
>>69193866
dont you ever dare call me, a proud NSWelshman, a Queerslander EVER again

there is no greater insult
>>
>>69193207
I saw someone recommend having the penalties before the extra time.
I think it's a genious idea.
>>
>>69193892
This is a Mehmet free thread. Please leave.
>>
David Cross: 2/5
Pretty good opening twenty minutes. Rest of the show very political (anti gun and Trump). Very banal and try hard edgy. Probably goes over better with unsophisticated American audiences.
He even literally said "I'm an atheist" at one point. I think he was surprised that it was met with silence.
I will not go and see stand up again, unless Stewart Lee comes here.
>>
Well done Germany
>>
talked to a girl today lads
>>
>>69193964
come on the tactics were bullshit. literally nothing happened over the wing. one (1) time someone (gomez) actually tried to play into the box over the wing and it instantly was a goal. if >we had more pressure on the wing (not half ass crosses) like against slovakia it would've been easier
>>
>>69193970
>(anti gun and Trump). Very banal and try hard edgy. Probably goes over better with unsophisticated American audiences.
to be fair there are a lot of europeans who are very emotionally invested in us domestic politics for some reason (mostly to feel superior)
>>
>>69193992
based daniel

you show her your new smash hit single?
>>
>>69193996
It worked very well. If Gomez converts his chance its a perfect game.

Anything else and Italy would have scored almost certainly. We completely shut them down.
>>
>>69194001
Yes, there were three Swedish women sitting a couple of rows in front of us who very clearly enjoyed the political stuff. They were like black American women in church if you know what I mean.
There were even people who applauded when he said he supported Bernie Sanders lamo.
Like who gives a fuck
>>
>>69194030
we didn't shut them down. it was >muh possession as usual, but without any pressure.

germany had to put in so much effort to actually get the ball in the box, but when italy had the ball they easily got there
>>
Euro 12 happened and Low learned from it.

Mehmet Loll
>>
hey lads

do you think, just to make our poomunity a bit more cross-bred, we should construct a which-/cric/-team-to-support infographic for the /bundes/ posters, and vice versa? Just so we know which team is the equivalent of afghanistan
>>
>>69194058
>we didn't shut them down

What game did you watch? Our defense was the most solid i have ever seen. Against the best team in the competition bar ourselves.
>>
>>69193970
>unsophisticated American audiences.
that's not like you
>>
>>69194097
no
>>
>>69194097
kys daniel
>>
>>69194097
easy

>are you strong, handsome and intelligent?
> if yes:
support Australia

>are you a raging homosexual?
> if yes:
support any other team
>>
>>69194101
yes it was solid, of course. but it was not due to the tactic, but because our defense is fucking great in general. still there were 2-3 chances where italy could've scored.

what löw wanted to do with his dreierkette was to shut down long balls on Pelle. they still happened no? he was able to control the ball and pass forward without problems
>>
>>69194101
>Against the best team in the competition bar ourselves
lol

im loving this 'Italy are good' meme
>>
>>69194116
Hadn't had my first coffee at the time of posting
>>
>something works
>it's because of the individual players

>something doesn't work
>it's because of löw's tactics

there's literally no point in debating löw haters
>>
>>69194132
:(

okay
>>
>>69194179
He wanted an extra man against their two strikers, and it worked. Höwedes helped out all the time and secured the wings so the italian wingers would always face at least 2 defenders, while allowing Hector and Kimmich to still be fairly offensive. I honestly dont think we couldve defended as well as we did with the old formation.

I agree that creating chances took too much effort, but i think that was just because of Italys quality. They are on a whole different level to Slovakia, thats just how it is, we cant expect the same kind of offensive dominance.
>>
>>69193899
what? thats actually a really good idea. game ends, then penalties and then 30 minutes extra time. its brilliant actually
>>
File: smith MLB.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
smith MLB.webm
1 MB, 640x360
BSA's are starting to notice us lads
>>
>>69194322
good god he is autistic

>ceremonial throw
>female catcher
>normally people just lob it
>HEY I KNOW I'LL FUCKING FIRE IT RIGHT AT HER HAHA
>>
>>69194322
ps who's the chick giving him the ball, she p thic
>>
>>69194276
>but i think that was just because of Italys quality
this, but also i think it was because there was no one to play with you know

normally when the left-/rightback comes forward you try to play into the box with the help of the winger. but there was no dedicated winger so there was no one to do a simple doppelpass with. this literally only happened when gomez was on the wing and thus the goal.

>Höwedes helped out all the time
he did a great job desu. but right after the halftime you saw the weakness of the system, when italy easily outplayed them a couple of times
>>
>>69194284
It really genuinely is, but I'm afraid it's too revolutionary for the authorities.
>>
>>69194371
this is getting added to the list

>declaring when Pat Cummins was on the verge of his maiden FC century, after he had just bailed the batsmen out from being humiliated by a 2nd div county team
>sending in a literal cripple with three runs needed to win against New Zealand
>pegging the ball full pelt at unprotected female catcher in a MLB ceremonial pitch
>>
>>69194397
Okay, i agree. Someone like Draxler was missed on the wings, especially since Özil wasnt comfortable there.

Still think the defensive strengthening was worth it overall though.
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1600x1066
Really liking the look of today's stage. Seems like anything can happen.
>>
>>69194455
thats a nice suit
>>
File: image.jpg (573 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
573 KB, 1536x2048
>>69194494
Yes
>>
>>69194451
yeah still. like we used to say at home

"don't experiment with food and don't experiment in the fucking quarterfinals against italy"

anyway looking forward to iceland
>>
>>69194322
never hit the stumps with a throw like that stove
>>
>>69194447
Don't forget the india test where he just gave up half way through the final session
>>
>>69194534
oh christ i had completely forgotten about that

>shaking hands with 5 overs still to go because he wanted to get his tendies 15 minutes earlier
>>
File: trap.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>69193081

As much of a great player he was as much of a douchbag "expert" and "manager" he is right now.

Was erlauben Scholl?
>>
File: Tim Ginger-012.jpg (1 MB, 1900x2650) Image search: [Google]
Tim Ginger-012.jpg
1 MB, 1900x2650
>>
File: compton.cricket.club..jpg (101 KB, 682x463) Image search: [Google]
compton.cricket.club..jpg
101 KB, 682x463
>>
Zambrano to Rubin Kazan
>>
Ground Control to Major Tom
>>
>>69194822
Station to Station
>>
AaB have signed former AGF player Casper Sloth from Leeds United.
>>
>someone who only managed FC Bayern II and left the job because he rather wanted to be a TV """expert""" critizises a world cup winning manager
why is this aloud
>>
>>69194992
Europameister 1996.
>>
>>69194760
>quick sprint around a diamond

It never ceases to amaze me just how little ACBs actually know about anything
>>
>But an England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) spokesman made it clear that they were prepared to abandon the tour if they or the British government deemed the security situation in Bangladesh unsafe come the squad’s scheduled departure date.
>>
>>69195110
Fuck Bangladesh tbẖ, it's turning into another Islamic shithole.
>>
>>69195015
>as a player
doesn't make him a good manager
>>
>>69195153
Löw won jack shit as a player, so that makes him a better manager?
>>
>>69195110
Statscunt EXPOSED yet again

>b-but it was just a domestic incident
>a-all the teams will still tour Bangladesh :(
>B-Bangladesh is stable and prosperous!
>>
>>69192942
>Europe for Tomorrowland
whats that?
>>
Has anyone else noticed that the banglacunt has mysteriously disappeared?
>>
>>69194235
Löw is a fucking retard though.
It's not a matter of class or skill when it comes to our games but to the degree of which Löw tries to fuck our players over.

He is Kreisklasse tier
>>
>>69195184
no. the point is that there isn't really any correlation between playing ability and mangerial ability. sure, people like guardiola, ancelotti and heyneckes were good football players as well, on the other hand you have, for example, ferguson, mourinho and sacchi
>>
>>69195301
just wait until the next irrelevant boreDI between two irrelevant teams. I am sure he will be here to make a thread for it
>>
>>69195184
Are you dense? Being a good player doesn't make you a good manager (see Maradona). Being an average player doesn't make you a bad manager (see Mourinho, Klopp). It's two completly different things.
Löw is a good manager because he won a title and is consistently winning games.
>>
File: 1463917155286.jpg (34 KB, 419x492) Image search: [Google]
1463917155286.jpg
34 KB, 419x492
>>69194803
>there are 40 players in rubin kazans first squad
>>
>cricket
>ironically or even unironically
Bet you """support""" Iceland too
>>
>>69195362
Tbh I've had an affinity for Iceland long before this meme run happened. They're basically the NH's version of South Island NZ, but with more talent and inbreeding.
>>
File: bikecunt.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
bikecunt.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
>India are playing 14(FOURTEEN) Test matches and only 5(five) BoreDI's in the upcoming season

Is the BCCI, dare I say it, based?

Also, I hope >we get to play a D/N Test against them.

>Starc & Hazlewood under lights
literally a free win

pic unrelated
>>
>>69195080
The narrator is American, but the author is British.
>>
File: taiga tips it.png (3 MB, 2988x3179) Image search: [Google]
taiga tips it.png
3 MB, 2988x3179
>not supporting iceland in football and afghanistan in cricket
>>
File: chris gayle is an afghan.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chris gayle is an afghan.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>69195486
>mfw
>>
File: 1412653397533.jpg (48 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1412653397533.jpg
48 KB, 500x594
>doubting Löw
>>
>>69195548
Low is the John Buchanan of wogball

my nan could have coached that Germany team to a World Cup win
>>
>>69195518
What the fuck ? I love cricket now !
>>
>>69195301
He was probably the terrorist in the recent attack.

>>69195460
Most of them will be in India and I really fucking hope they do something about the pitches.
Watching the highlights of the SA tests is just painful because of how blatantly one sided the pitches are.

>>69195486
Based
>>
>>69193970
>David Cross literally can't find a role after Arrested Development

Fuck this gay earth.

Never liked his stand-up 2bh. Always was too much of an angry redditor.
>>
>>69194322
would eat a corncob outta that first girls ass
>>
>>69194564
>cry to the media about bullying after getting lightly bantered by Kohli
>this was right after he was talking shit to the Indian bowlers
>>
>>69195212
>implying Bangladesh isn't Indonesia-tier in terms of security

this is literally Bali Bombings level krazykuck. England and Australia will avoid it like the bitchboys that they are but the cash strapped cricket boards will not.

I LOVE that you are still licking your wounds, and absolutely SEETHING over my evisceration of your argument yesterday. You fat, vile, unaccomplished cocksucker.
>>
>>69196511
M A R K
A
R
K
>>
>>69196511
KEK. I am absolutely loving this backpeddling and SEETHING damage control

You've now gone from:
>Y-you are an ignorant ACB. Every country bar Australia will still tour Bangladesh I s-swear
to
>The English and AusGOD's are p-pussies. Zimbabwe and Papua New Guinea will still tour Bangladesh so I am right!
>>
Just wanted to share a story from my tenth division local league game today

So I'm not a great bowler. I've played for my club for twenty years and my best ever figures are three for not many, but I plug away year after year cos I love the game. I bowl a mix of off spin and medium pace wicket to wicket, which seems to keep me economic and gathers a few wickets.
Playing today against a team, three adults and eight juniors, bowling at their skipper who must be about 55. As happens, a couple left my hand on the wrong trajectory and went arial, to which he took offence. Came at me with his bat in hand all effing and blinding, saying why are you bowling beamers at me. I said calm down mate, it's clearly not intentional, and I'm genuinely sorry for a couple of wayward balls, but your own umpires didn't give me a warning or take me off, so I'm doing my best.
He wasn't happy with this at all, swearing and cursing, calling me a prick and getting me all riled up.
I don't need this, I only play for the social side, and I'm not rising to any of his bollocks, and I don't want anyone getting hurt, I'm just a bit wayward.
But he has got me wound up. I know there's one ball left, last ball of my six over spell. Walk back to my mark (about five pace run up), wind up my arm full of adrenaline and bend my back right into the ball.
Middle stump out the ground
/drops mic
>>
>>69196739
Haha, great story!
This reminds me of a team mate I used to have in my youths. The guy was 1.80 when we were 12 so naturally his physical strength made him a good batsman. For some reason his bowling was kinda slow, being a lanky kid and all.
Now, this kid suffered from serious temper tantrums. And I don't remember how we found out but something got him really angry and he bowled fantastic, really, really quick for 12-14 year olds and he got 4 wickets in the next 2 overs or something.
Naturally we told him to bowl like that every game, for some reason he couldn't. The next time one of our teammates said said some swear words to him (oke, oke, it might've been me) he got angry, had to bowl and unleashed all his anger into his bowling and was great again.
A couple of us quickly connected the dots and told him, he said he wasn't really angry at the person, but he couldn't take the injustice he felt when people verbally abused him.
The rest of the season was the whole team having a go at this guy and him bowling really well.
Obviously we let him start bowling without calling him a cunt but it was always a lot slower and far less accurate. So we usually went to our 'tactic'.
After a while we just riled him up before he went on to bowl.
This whole story seems a bit bullyish but he totally understood the logic and was fine with it. Even more so when he got older and naturally grew over the public tantrums and finds the whole thing hilarious.
It's basically 'that one season he bowled well.'
>>
/tdf/ is so awful
>>
>>69196712
Every team that isn't England, Australia or India is cash strapped. This is an objective fact. And India won't avoid touring not until there's a direct threat against India, which there clearly isn't.

Stop pretending like you know more about geopolitics than me because you clearly don't. I bet you're the same kneejerking autist who thought that Russian plane getting shot down would trigger WWIII

I eagerly await the standard

>false equivalency
>ad hominem
>cognitive dissonance

buzzwords that you learnt but still don't fully grasp the meaning of but insert into an argument anyways to wonder a stranger on the internet who you unironically have a greater connection with than 99% of the people in your "life"
>>
>>69196805
I always just presumed all Dutch boys got to be roughly 1.80m from around the age of 12.
>>
>>69196739
>I bowl a mix of off spin and medium pace

confirmed specialist number 8 fatcunt
>>
>>69197044
>Stop pretending like you know more about geopolitics than me because you clearly don't.

Here it is, you've done it again. Inserted yourself as an authority on subject matter you clearly have no professional training or experience working in.

The fact you have written
>I bet you're the same kneejerking autist who thought that Russian plane getting shot down would trigger WWIII
without the slightest hint of irony demonstrates you have amalgamated me as some kind of boogeyman in your mind.

seek professional help
>>
>>69197207
>subject matter you clearly have no professional training or experience working in.

Oh, but I do, krazyloser. I actually do. Why do you think I moved cities?

The difference is that unlike you I actually got a say in my location KEK. Plus, I'm literally getting paid to do what I love rather than slave away in some $35k civil servant job unlike some people.

The best part of it is? I have enough free time to discuss cricket with my friends irl :^)
>>
The fact that krazykrezja has a problem with ANYONE ELSE inserting themselves into a subject as an expert makes me laugh harder than 60 all out.

This is a man who has boldfacedly rejected Geoffrey Boycott(one of the alltime greats)'s criticism of his beloved Meme Shit as the rants of a man who knows nothing, but has unironically told me and others in /cric/ that he knows more about cricket because that one time he faced Pat Cummins in the nets. He has used this retarded argument to position his superiority over Dankush in an argument regarding Associates cricket, a subject neither of them have experience in.

You really can't script this irony.

I'm off to bed now, /cric/. It makes me very happy to know that yet again I have literally ruined krazykocksucker's day.
>>
>all these foreigners and plastics
What has happened to /bundes/?
>>
>>69197555
I agree with pretty much everything you've said but please delete the following, statsy

>He has used this retarded argument to position his superiority over Dankush in an argument regarding Associates cricket, a subject neither of them have experience in.
>>
Also, I will be seeing Allah's very own Zafar Ansari play in less than a week.

Can't wait lads.
>>
daily reminder that if you don't think the pakistan-england test series is going to be closely contested you're a thick casual who only watches the ashes

amir is literally going to fuck england's SHAKY middle order up

btw im literally white british
>>
>>69197720
t. Nigel Waleed al-Britani
>>
>>69197720
bradford pls go
>>
how the fuck do i get wickets in test matches in don bradman cricket???
>>
woakes is elite

baseball is a far better sport than limited overs cricket

islam is not a religion of peace

the new pokemon designs are great
>>
>>69197842
#elitetruthbombs
>>
>>69197842
>shilling a Birmingham player
>not Paki
>>
>>69197441
Come on Statsy, what do you gain out of lying on a chinese imageboard? We all know that you don't have any friends. Why else would you project your own insecurities and failings so aggressively onto daniel and myself?

One thing that never ceases to amuse me is that whenever daniel blogs about something that implies his "life" is going well, it genuinely seems to bother you. It's as if your jealousy of him improving his lot reminds you of just how pathetic your own existence is.
>>
>>69197969
this bullshit seems sincere and deep wewlad
>>
hail storm atm
>>
>>69198423
blue sky here. perfect time to look after my plants
>>
>>69198472
must be nice being NEET
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Changed to rain now.
Who the heck just leaves garbage bags out like this, literally two meters from the containers
>>
>>69198572
maybe they were full
>>
>>69198610
There are tons of them all the way down the yard. I've never had any issues with them being full.
>>
>>69198544
its sunday
>>
>>69198695
right, im already back in Monday mode. Mind is gone, goodnight
>>
muralitharan wasn't a chucker

stuart broad is a mere tier 4 great

anders breivik literally did nothing wrong

cr7 is the greatest footballer ever

roger federer was weak era king

dfw is a great mind but an awful fiction writer

ff ix is goat ff

india under kohli will soon dominate the world
>>
>>69198825
are you the pom who was posting with a german flag for awhile?
>>
finasteride sides effects are literally a myth and it is an incredibly effective drug

synecdoche, new york is the greatest film ever

kid a is not better than ok computer, that is a hipster meme

pakistan will win the at lords and edgbaston, maybe the oval too

pattinson and hazlewood are elite, starc is shit test bowler

going to the gym is retarded, women find muscles gross

penis size matters a lot, women adore big dicks

marijuana should stay illegal
>>
>>69199397
>finasteride sides effects are literally a myth and it is an incredibly effective drug
you got bowel problems m8ey?
>>
>>69199397
>kid a is not better than ok computer, that is a hipster meme
>penis size matters a lot, women adore big dicks
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>69198990
>>69199503
no
no
>>
>>69199553
does finasteride stimulate hair regrowth or just slowdown loss?
>>
>Der ehemalige Hertha-Spieler Ashkan Dejagah soll laut Berichten der "B.Z." sowie der "Bild" Sonntagfrüh in Schöneberg mit 1,7 Promille Alkohol im Blut gestoppt worden sein. Der 29-jährige Fußballer war wohl mit seinem Bentley unterwegs.
>>
>>69199687
in the largest study on finasteride 40% of men had more hair after TEN YEARS than before they started the drug, 50% the same and 10% less( mostly slightly less, is surely the logical assertion ). it's worth mentioning that hair counts were taken from the crown but as the drug is imperiously effective there there's no reason at all why it wouldn't drastically slow down loss at the front also

also side effects are like 1%, it's as safe as any drug out there
>>
>>69200054
>also side effects are like 1%
actually 8% reported side effects during the clinical trial, 4% during the placebo

so I guess we can say ~4% is the real number
>>
>>69200150
4% at most, most studies show less, honestly though i think most guys are imagining because it they''re just so hyper connected to muh dicks, dht serves no known function in adult males other than doing weird stuff to their hair follicles and prostate, it's like a leftover evolutionary menace a la the appendix. i'll probably start dutasteride soon to eradicate it even more as my hairloss genes are very aggressive. tho thanks to meds im not noticeably balding
>>
how shit genes do you have to have to be balding before the age of 30?
>>
man misbah ul haq is just unbelievably old wtf, just got out for a duck in warm-up

he's literally mid forties as we all know pakis knock a few years off
>>
>>69200362
>my hairloss genes are very aggressive
as are mine. dad was completely bald by 25. just started finasteride and rogaine and minoxidil, hopefully it works. nothing is noticeable yet but genes arent in my favour

>>69200425
as they say
>british genetics
>>
>>69200425
your question doesn't really make sense

what do you mean by 'shit genes?'they have 'shitty' hair genes obviously, but somehow baldness has survived evolution. i was at a m8s birthday yesterday and like 1/3 of the guys there were in their 20s and balding
>>
i love how the hirsute take having a full head of hair as being the default state and that there is something wrong with balding
>>
>>69200362
btw what dosage of finasteride are you on? Im on 1mg/day atm
>>
>>69200500
yeah men can pretty much just look at their dads if they want to know how their hair is going to go. mum's side thing is a meme, it's a complex combination of both but if your dad went fully bald young you're pretty fucked without meds. my dad thinned through his twenties and was bald by 30.

sounds like you have caught it early tho which is good, wish i'd started it even earlier
>>
>>69200660
1mg a day
>>
>>69198572
>Who the heck just leaves garbage bags out like this
Muslims desu
>>
>>69199916
>Der ehemalige Hertha-Spieler Ashkan Dejagah
Ach, an den Namen erinnere ich mich noch! Wie lange ist es her? 5, 6 Jahre?
Er war damals schon ein Wichser.
>>
>>69200713
not entirely true, my dad has brown-ish hair that's really thin and he started balding at 35+ while i have quite thick dark blonde hair that's quite unlikely to start balding
>>
>that F1 race

fucks sake
>>
>>69192900
evening
>>
Khedira is out for the tournament btw.
>>
>>69200855
i said 'pretty much'

3rd worlders cant into english comprehension, i've noticed this from eu cucks on this board a lot, give many smarty ass replies when its unwarranted
>>
internacional 0 x 1 gremio
>>
>>69200713
do you use rogaine/minoxidil aswell? does it actually work or is it a meme? i've only lost a couple of cm around the sides of the front so obviously i'd like to regrow that, but if not meh

and why do you want to change to dutasteride? how much better is it?
>>
>>69200855
>unwarranted
and 35+ isnt going bald young
>>
>>69200949
rosberg is such a little shit stain i hate the guy so much
>>
>>69201069
don't use pretty much. what does it mean?
>>
>>69200949
why would you watch f1
>>
seriously what the fuck has to world come to
33 millions pounds (40 millions euros) for some unproven striker. what a fucking joke
>>
Will Allah's very own Zafar Ansari make his test debut soon?
>>
>>69201106
i can tell you for a fact that all minoxidil does is provide an offset of hairloss, after about 6 months your hair will literally begin to approach the same state as if you had never taken it! i use minoxidil foam simply because this superficial thickening effect is better than nothing and there's limited studies on how well it works with finasteride, perhaps finasteride bolsters minoxidils effectiveness, or something. (though i doubt it)

and because it eradicates more serum dht than finasteride, finasteride does like 70%, dutasteride pretty much all of it. i feel my hairs are starting to grow weaker at the front so i'm going nuclear, dutasteride isn't fda approved for hairloss yet but fuck it
>>
>>69201228
who's the unproven striker
>>
>>69201269
i reckon he might be elite desu

cricket's been missing a sla all-rounder since the great ashley giles retired
>>
>>69201378
Michy Batshuayi
>>
>>69201069
>>69201121
wow you guys are so rude i dont even want you in yurop anymore
>>
>>69201572
yeah haha ok
>>
women's sport is a hilarious disgrace

english food is legitimately awful, every food place is a chain and the food is unseasoned

anti-gun politics is completely retarded, completely defies all statistics and reason

vernon philander is as shit as shaun pollock

owen jones is hiv positive

bundesliga is the 6th best league in europe

whiny indie rock music by american males is literally the pinnacle of musical art

rap is awful

amir is literally going to take 30 wickets @ 15 this summer
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with using the word literally whenever you literally feel like it

grailed is a great website and more people should use it

men should get married as early as possible but not have kids until theyre 40

stefan molyneux is literally the most intelligent man ever

decent cocaine is literally the most fun anyone can ever have

graeme swann retired from test cricket to prevent his average from going over 30

joe root will fail against amir

the fantasy of sex trumps* the reality

trump will win the election this year
>>
>>69200794
rude desu. Always leave garbage bags in their containers
>>
SAGAN
>>
>>69200474
Yeah as good as he is, I'm not expecting much from him this tour. Even in the UAE he was shaky against the pace bowlers.
>>
>>69202635
wew
>>
>>69202752
i literally love misbah. he is a beacon of morality. what he has done for pak post-that england tour is nothing short of a masterwork

i wish he was my dad
>>
>>69202857
t. Muhammad
>>
File: somebody.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
somebody.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>69202881
do a misbah of this for me pls im too drunk
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
>>69203043
f off and play handball luca
>>
I'm back now, didn't watch the match. People told me it was a thriller

>>69192891
>>69192900
>>69200990
Hey you guys
>>
>>69193443
hi
>>
>>69203328
what did you do instead?
>>
>>69194371
I giggled
>>
>>69194963
Unlucky last name
>>
>>69203385
Stand in line for Sensation White and dance to music
>>
>Boateng
>Hummels
Wow they went full retard
>>
>>69203532
did it rain?
>>
tfw your knowledge of test cricket and tennis is unprecedented and you're in awe at how much if a genius your are
>>
>>69203708
Yes but not during the standing in line
>>
khedira and gomez out of the euro with injuries
>>
>>69203719
you should look into expanding your knowledge on orthography
>>
>>69203753
hm
>>69116254
i guess it work
>>
ed
>>
>>69203786
>>69203812
Yes
>>
File: 36946000.jpg (70 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
36946000.jpg
70 KB, 320x320
why does germany have no patrician sports

america has baseball and american football

england has cricket and rugby union

france has rugby union

germany has nothing
>>
>>69203875
germany has floorball
>>
>>69203875
handball is cool though
>>
>>69203875
eisstockschießen
>>
>>69203891
>>69203894
goal sports are pleb
>>
just shave your head and grow a beard if you're balding
>>
@AndreGreipel Nice to know already after the 2 nd day @LeTour that the speed the peloton is doing on hilly roads is a little too fast for me. AUA

Auandre Greipel haha
>>
>>69203984
please no, being bald + untrimmed ginger beard is the worst combination for any man who's not in a biker gang
>>
>>69203984
STOP THIS FUCKING MEME

going bald means rip your to your sex life, hardly any guys look good bald

if youre going bald get on finasteride asap and pray to fucking god your hair holds out until something better comes along
>>
>this one pharma shill
ugh
>>
>>69203984
don't try to talk to people who are already balding at 25 their life is only made of delusion and sheer sadness
>>
>>69204105
>>69204187
>>69204244
is balding really that big of a deal? i know /fa/ cries about it, but then again, they cry about everything.
>>
>>69204354
yes, yes it is
>>
>>69204354
it isn't. some bald people just like to believe that the cause for everything that's not going well in their lives is their baldness
>>
it depends how old you are when you go bald. if you are 25 youre are literally fucked. if its 40 its not so bad. 50 is normal
>>
I would really love a mixed salad right now
>>
>>69204627
What kind of mix
>>
>>69204354
idk but looking at people on this website it's like balding or having a small dick is worst than getting cancer
>>
>>69204426
this and also it isn't a big deal if you don't really care about what your hair looks like, vast majority of men dont really care much about their hair so it looks bland and boring even before any signs of baldness
>>
>>69204627
just ate a salad
>>
Who else /no-poo/
>>
File: 1457548906270.jpg (123 KB, 950x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457548906270.jpg
123 KB, 950x1080
>>69204757
what
>>
>>69204710
it's literally than most cancers

maybe except lung, throat, liver, stomach, pancreas and most types of brain cancer

having a small dick is also indeed terribly bad
>>
>>69204710
balding, dick size and height.
>>
>>69204827
>having a small dick is also indeed terribly bad
no girl is going to run off as soon as she discovers your small pecker.

>>69204757
sometimes I do that but it makes the root of my hairs kinda thin so I just use shampoo + hair conditioner nowadays
>>
>>69204827
are you both bald and small-dicked?
>>
File: 1466975413100.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1466975413100.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>Keine guten Nachrichten von der medizinischen Abteilung der Nationalelf. Demnach ist das Turnier für Stürmer Mario Gomez wegen einer Oberschenkelverletzung vorzeitig beendet. Auch Sami Khedira und Bastian Schweinsteiger sind verletzt und damit fraglich für das Halbfinale am kommenden Donnerstag. Schweinsteiger hat sich gegen Italien eine Außenbandzerrung im rechten Knie zugezogen. Der für Khedira eingewechselte Kapitän hatte einen Schlag auf die Innenseite des Gelenks erhalten. Bei Khedira wurde eine Adduktorenverletzung im linken Oberschenkel diagnostiziert. Sicher fehlen wird im Halbfinale der nach seiner zweiten Gelben Karte gesperrte Innenverteidiger Mats Hummels.
>>
Why doesn't Löw use his best midfielder?
I guess he'll be forced to do it now with the injuries.
>>
>>69204947
So what will be the lineup

>>69204994
He's busy sniffing his crotch and eating boogers
>>
>Sissoko starting
I'm not going to watch this
>>
>>69204710
being bald, fat and having a small penis is worse than any cancer
>>
Reykjavík Grapevine (@rvkgrapevine) is a good example of how embarrassing you become when you buy in to your own meme.
Jens Voigt is still the prime example of this.
>>
>>69205053
Why not
>>
>>69193081
Scholl is literally the german version of Gary Neville. Talks shit all the time about real managers on tv, pretending to know it all. But when the chance comes to do it himself he either declines or fails miserably.
>>
>>69205206
Any Germany twitter pics?
>>
>>69205092
fat shouldn't even be on the list as it can be fixed
>>
>>69205678
true, maybe replace it with bad skin
>>
>>69205692
that can be fixed too
at least you're not a small person
>>
File: image.jpg (582 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582 KB, 2048x1536
>>69205663
Nothing interesting.
There's a video going around of Dani Alves kicking open a beer bottle, and Gary Lineker's brother is a strange man with a stunning wife.
>>
>"Der extra fürs Efmeterschießen gekommende Zaza ist als Nächster dran."
Really?
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 1632x1224
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.