[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MUH MUH MUH CURSE IS BROKEN >"Curse" being that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: AdiosSpana.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
AdiosSpana.jpg
330 KB, 1920x1200
>MUH MUH MUH CURSE IS BROKEN
>"Curse" being that Germany never beat Italy in an official match in 8 tries
>draw
>participate in glorified coin toss
>come out on top
>WE BROKE THE CURSE

Really, nigga?
>>
>>69192406

adios dental hygiene
>>
>>69192406
yes. really, you miserable cunt.
>>
>>69192406
if Germany lost on penalties you'd be sperging out about "muh curse!!! 111!"
>>
>>69192422
More like adios orthodontics
>>
>>69192424

>having a precise mind
>"miserable"

Top kek, you flaming faggot.

You didn't win. You kicked Italy out of the tournament. The curse wasn't you failing to get past them in the KO stages of a WC/EC, it was that you literally haven't beaten them in 8 tries. Well, 9 now.
>>
>>69192446

If Germany lost on penalties, the curse would be intact, because it's about Germany failing to beat Italy.

I don't believe in curses, I just hate sloppy thinkers.
>>
>>69192406
you must look forward to the end of ramadan in a couple days ahmed
>>
>>69192464

>LELEL you're a Muslim

I didn't fast. :^)
>>
>>69192463
Germany clearly beat Italy today, they are progressing while the Italians have been knocked out. It was by no means a draw. Therefore this "curse" is broken.

>inb4 but they didnt do it by he end of FT or ET! it doesn't count :^(!!
autism. shit thread.
>>
>>69192451
>precise mind
>hair splitting
learn the difference

also: For a precise mind there should be a difference between a group stage and a knock out match. On a 1-1 in group stage I'd agree with you. But this was a knock out match so it was all about us going home or them.
Now go back to your Döner shop, Ömer!
>>
>>69192463
So let me get this straight, if Italy had won on penalties, the curse would still be intact, because Germany wouldn't have beaten them. But now the curse is still intact, because they didn't beat them, except they did, only via a method which would have counted towards the curse continuing, but apparently doesn't when it comes to breaking the curse. You do realise you sound retarded, right?
>>
>>69192524
>It was by no means a draw
The match was officially a draw, the penalty shootout was to figure out which team would advance.
>>
>>69192524

>Germany clearly beat Italy today

No they didn't. When people ask "how many times have Germany beaten Italy" the answer will be the same as before: 0 (zero).

I know that mushbrains refer to precision as "autism", but this is a matter of record. Like it actually gets recorded as a draw. H2H records are not a matter of irrelevance.

Whats more, any moron can beat a team in penalty shoot outs. It's less impressive. It's why inferior teams frequently attempt to survive to the penalties, because you can always count on somebody choking.
>>
0-0 and then a mario party minigame is not a win
same goes for those little brown chileans on this board
>>
>>69192537

You don't have to beat your opponent to advance in the KO stages. You can draw and survive to the coin toss stage.

You didn't beat them. But you kicked them out of the tournament.

>>69192560

You might just be the dumbest motherfucker in this thread and that's saying a lot.

If Italy doesn't lose (for the retarded: "in 90 minutes") the streak is intact. The moment 90 minutes are over and Germany isn't the victor, the "curse" remains intact.
>>
Lol if Italy didn't lose then why are they out of the tourney?
>>
i agree, OP. its fraudulent
>>
>>69192615
You're right it's officially a draw but the curse had more to do with progressing past Italy in a tournament, which they did today.
>>
Win is a win. Suck it.
>>
Let's say that you half break the curse. You didn't beat Italy, but you eliminated it from the competition. Good luck in the semifinal, Germany! That's it, if you face France. If you face Iceland I hope the mememagic will be stronger than you. No offense tho
>>
Verpiss dich, du elender Untermensch.
>>
>>69192582
>any moron can beat a team in penalty shoot outs
This is casual tier comment, surprised the flag not american
>>
>>69192482
Gotta go fast
>>
You definitely won, now this match will be less tense on both sides
>>
Italy didn't stop us
Curse is broken
>>
Italy got downgraded from curse to fierce rival we should still fear.

Are you honestly too autistic to understand what people mean with curse?
>>
>>69192406
t. semantics autist
>>
>>69192406
>Italy wins WC on penalties
>Everybody praises their defense, intellect and nerves

>Italy loses Euro QF on penalties
>DOESN'T COUNT, PENALTIES ARE A MEME
>>
>>69192406
>glorified coin toss
Only idiots believe that.
>>
I think it's a view point difference

For us Italians the point is "never been beaten by Germany"

For the Germans is "never went past Italy"

So since the match is offiacially a draw, for the Germans the curse is lifted, but for us Italians it's still 0 Germany wins
>>
>>69192406
Sick proxy Luigi.
Now kill yourself.
>>
Terrone BTFO
>>
>>69194280
So you guys don't consider Penalty wins as proper wins so do you think you don't deserve the 2006 WC?
>>
People like OP are why we need another Reichskristallnacht.
>>
By your mindset, Italys goal shouldn't have counted as well, because that was a penalty.

Germany still wins
>>
File: wink.jpg (294 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
294 KB, 800x600
>>69193896

true but in the record books of fifa and uefa it counts as draw, which is fucking stupid.
>>
A win is a win, right guys?
>>
>>69194923
it's not about deserving the WC, it's about the match alone
we won the cup, but we didn't really show we were better than France
>>
>>69195321
So you didn't win the WC?
You "draw the WC"?
>>
>>69195349

statistically yes.
>>
ITT autism
>>
>>69192615
>But you kicked them out of the tournament.
yes, curse broken
now gtfo you mentally challenged autist
>>
>>69192406
>Autism: the thread
You have to go back.
>>
I wouldn't even give a fuck if the game had to be discontinued because of some shit and Germany would have gotten the win later on through some UEFA committee, I literally do not give a fuck. Whenever we have met Italy in a knockout game we have failed, but this time we didn't so the curse is broken.

And frankly Germany would have won that game quite comfortably in regular time if not for Boateng fucking up.
>>
Hello :D
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.