[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Payet is better than Özil Payet is better than Bale Payet i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Payet.jpg (21 KB, 246x273) Image search: [Google]
Payet.jpg
21 KB, 246x273
Payet is better than Özil
Payet is better than Bale
Payet is better than CR7
Watch out for the best player of the tournament

If you still don't know how great Payet is, the link is here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyAyUucXq_Y
>>
Aaron Ramsey is the best player of the tournament. Neuer is second.
>>
>>69190747
Let's hope Payet shows his power levels vs. Germany
>>
He's such a great player, it's too bad about his age or he'd definitely be off to Madrid or barca for like 150 mil
>>
>>69190773
If France make it to the Finals, Payet is getting Player MVP no doubt.
You're right though, it should be

Neur
Ramsey
Sigoursson
>>
>>69190747
Why did you post a pic of based elite Nick Kyrgios for this thread?
>>
>>69190747
>using highlight reels to judge players
>>
>>69190873

griezman was the best player in the only game that counted
>>
>>69191634
Giroud was the handsomest tho
>>
>>69190747
Oh you fucker just shut up already.

You know what? I'm now seriously hoping your NT wins so we can fuck your shit up and you stop shilling that fat fuck already
>>
>>69191842
who the hell is this >we ?
>>
>>69191900
Copa winner faces euro winner
>>
>>69191842
hello nest
>>
>>69191921
Literally why?

It's the equivalent of the Super Bowl winner playing the winner of the CFL.
>>
>>69191937
Dick measuring contest. The Conmebol wants to show the big strong Europeans they're better than them.
>>
>>69191842
>fuck your shit up
>0-0 penalty wins
>>
The best player of the tournament didnt play.
>>
Bump for a legend
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.