[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in germany >plays on NT for years >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bug-eyed turkroach.jpg (300 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
bug-eyed turkroach.jpg
300 KB, 683x1024
>born in germany
>plays on NT for years
>can't even be bothered to move his lips for the anthem

I want le overrated mercenary player meme to end already
>>
I bow my head. I only sing in Kansas City or Pittsburgh where it's traditional. You're a fucking hue, what do you know about tradition. Özil has been open about his love for Germany, and you can't even Say the anthem name without rustling jimmies
>>
>>69190086
>american
>>
>>69190006
Can someone please explain to me what is going on with his eyes? Does he have Graves disease, or is that just how he looks?
>>
File: allahfürdeutschland.png (842 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
allahfürdeutschland.png
842 KB, 780x520
>>69190006
bothers me too, but at least we have allah on our side.
>>
>>69190006

Not a Single player of the German Football World Champions of 74 did sing the anthem.

https://youtu.be/EL4FxSPutTI
>>
>>69190407
What's the story behind this? Did they have any reason?
>>
>>69190006
you're still mad after these 2 years ?
Just let it go, man
7-1 was just a meme.
>>
>>69190446
From one of the comments there
Back in the day it was not necessary for players to sing the anthem and Beckenbauer made it into a tradition when he became coach in 1984, not because of Nationalistic reasons rather to make the team feel more "United"
>>
>>69190446
it's illegal
>>
>>69190494
Braindead negrophile frog scum, did I say anything bad about Germany's team? I'm rooting for them to take you out if Iceland doesn't does it first.
>>
>>69190446
Because of ww2 the German anthem was often booed abroad so they didnt sing
>>
>>69190601
There's really no need to be racist...
>>
File: 1348500855709.gif (594 KB, 239x270) Image search: [Google]
1348500855709.gif
594 KB, 239x270
>>69190407
But they didn't play Die Fahne hoch, why would they sing another anthem? :^)
>>
Take it easy. He scored in a huge game and would've assisted too if Mario Gomez was a halfway decent finisher. Seriously, im thinking maybe its time to bring back Gotze. Gomez is so useless.
>>
we all learned the lesson of what happens when germans get too excited. the less people singing their anthems the better.
>>
>>69190695
Bullshit
Gomez created Germany's only goal
This guy is so fucking underrated I swear
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.