[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THE VICTIMS, WE KNOW THEM SO WELL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: veils of shame.png (213 KB, 786x444) Image search: [Google]
veils of shame.png
213 KB, 786x444
>THE VICTIMS, WE KNOW THEM SO WELL
>>
Well, well, well... Group F is the strongest afterall.
>>
File: 6m.png (412 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
6m.png
412 KB, 600x528
>>69188426
>mfw the "Group of Death" died first
>>
>>69188579
The two "group of death" actually. D and E were both very balanced.
>>
>>69188711
I guess this tournament is "meme teams reign supreme"
>>
>Eurocup
>includes Turkey, Israel, and other non-European countries

wtf?
>>
File: 1428099269850.webm (1 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
1428099269850.webm
1 MB, 1280x528
>>69190287
>Its another cuckold tournament again
>>
>>69190287
Constatinople was catholic, and soon shall be again
>>
>>69190488
Turkey is literally too big to fail, meanwhile Grease is teetering on the verge of total collapse
>>
>>69190287
everybody wants a piece of that EuroPie
>>
>>69190510
Im talking about faith and you come here with economies, are you from the merchants race?
>>
>>69190287
Middle east countries refuse to play with Israel so they had to be moved to uefa. And Turkey is geographically closer to uefa countries and it would probably steamroll the asian federation if it played there. I guess
>>
>>69190610
but then why does Azerbajian, Armenia, Kazakhstan, etc. get to play? at some point it really isn't the Eurocup anymore.

imo they should make another tournament, the Eurasian Cup. problem solved.
>>
>>69190659
>Azerbaijan
I think something like 10% of their territory is on the European continent
>Armenia
Culturally European, perhaps? Not really sure, the country's territory is wholly in Asia
>Kazakhstan
They have a small amount of land in Europe. 1 drop rule I guess.
Cyprus is actually on the Asian continental plate but nobody questions that
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 320x240
wow. the entire tournament is already almost over. where has the time gone? I feel like we were in the group stage just yesterday..
>>
>>69190721
that's just going through any hoop to justify it. it's silly, m8. where the line is being drawn is nonsensical.

a Eurasian cup would be viable, but the amount of nations they're including right now belittles the cup as it is intended.
>>
>>69190866
>Eurasian cup
Pretty much just another Centenario
It's like you enjoy seeing teams from meme continents getting BTFO
>>
>>69190866
Do you mean combining the AFC and UEFA? Or do you mean making a new confederation and tournament altogether?
>>
>>69190313
But the asian keep smiling cause >bets
>>
>>69190659
Former soviet states which are on the border of europe (the caucasus is the limit) as for israel.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.