[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Slavs suck so much at soccer? They never win anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: slavs.jpg (136 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
136 KB, 612x612
Why do Slavs suck so much at soccer?

They never win anything. Who was the last to win anything big? Czechoslovakia and USSR? Literally need multiple countries making up one team to win. World cup? Highest place 3rd.

Are they the laughing stocks of Europe?
>>
In the former eastern bloc football clubs are owned by city or oblast governments, i.e. by politicians.
>>
Are Poles considered Slavs?
>>
well, russia has decent chances but the politics involved in russian sports along with the money behind it pretty much kills the team before the whistle even starts. the players don't have the drive that the USSR had, because the players mostly have no chemistry. Russia made it to the semi-finals in 2008 though, so they have some potential.
If the US and other Western countries weren't putting so many sanctions on Russia and weren't so hateful, I don't think the sports in russia would suffer so much. For example, FC Dinamo Moscow (one of the oldest Russian teams, like 90 years old) recently got relegated after a horrible season after every single good player transfered because of political sanctions and bans and all that shit.
also, in russia the media is worse than englands too.
>>
Steaua bucharest has a CL won against Barca, but everything else is shit.
>>
Croats and Czechs aren't bad
>>
Slavs are still better then anglos. Were cant beat latinos because they dive much.
>>
>>69191935
>Slavs better than anglos

Yeah right you Muslim pig.
>>
>>69192174
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>69186837
Lack of good modern coaches plus football is not our main sport
>>
>>69192174
>UK
>known for muslim rape gangs
>>
>>69192198
You can fuck off too sihk Boy
>>
too many corruption, when you don't have a very skilled pool of players to choose for corruption kills your team.That is what happens with most of the NTs actually
>>
>>69192249
>Finland
>Known for urm... er... well fuck all actually
>>
CZECH IS GERMANIC
>>
Slavs aren't bad footballers. They're just bad managers.
Lewandowski
Pizcek
Blaszczykowski
Ibrahimovic
Podolski
Klose (sort of)

Still think slavs are shit footballers?
>>
>>69192174
>Calling a 90% Catholic country muslim.
Suck on my pineapple mate
>>
>>69192280
Still salty for the Iceland thing?
>>
>>69192381
My bad I always confuse you with Bosnia.
>>
>>69192461
No mate they deserved to win, I would be salty if it was undeserved.

I wouldn't be making them posts till you beat them though.
>>
>>69192174
Pic related was taken in London
>>
>>69191390
you are not even slav, gypsy
>>
>>69192174
t. Mohamed
>>
>>69192556
fresh off the boat and already shitposting
>>
>>69192556
now I studied in Munich for a little while... and a very popular thing to do was attend a gypsy wedding.
>>
>>69186837

Why do they always squat?
>>
>>69186837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWa7CbLiYV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvPRYDruLfI

but we are Sarmatians
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.