[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you supporting Way-uls /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Why aren't you supporting Way-uls /sp/?
>>
Because Gareth Bale's a gay chimp who thinks he's better than he is.
>>
I like Wales&Bales. Too bad we have to play them.
>>
Because I'm supporting Whales, m8
>>
Wales, the Brexit Bros, have my full support.
>>
File: 1423317614081.png (220 KB, 321x333) Image search: [Google]
1423317614081.png
220 KB, 321x333
>>69185172
Why even bother man. It's just a dispute to see who will have the privilege of being humiliated by Germany in the final.
>>
/lifelong/ Bales and Hungry fan since june 9 lad mate fämäläm
>>
you have too many niggers on your team.

iceland or bust.
>>
I am
>>
>>69187337
>tfw super racist so you cheer for the teams with non whites to lose
>>
I'm not supporting anyone because >my team isn't in the tournament
honestly my only interest was seeing england not win and hungary/iceland not embarrass themselves, so I'd be happy with any winner at this point
>>
>>69185172
Because Iceland still is in the tournament
>>
What's the deal with the Welsh language? It looks almost as weird as Irish Gaelic.
>>
>>69185172
I fully support you Dragon bros!
>>
>Cymru a Scullyas lyf a Dhagro
>Jynweythek Vordhosbn Gwely Mernans
>>
File: QTX64a6.png (137 KB, 1920x2880) Image search: [Google]
QTX64a6.png
137 KB, 1920x2880
>>69185475
>gotta nuke something
>>
>>69185172
I am but i don't get how Bayol is getting the credit when Ramsey has absolutely carried this team. Watch them choke without him in the next game, but he`ll win them the 3rd place playoff
>>
>>69187337
They are the second whitest team behind Iceland, so until they go head to head, you should also support Wales.
>>
So far Wales has scored the most goals (10) and they are the only team to have won 4 matches in regular time
>>
I'm supporting wales second, after iceland.
Nothing about race or anything like that, I just actually support teams that I care for.
And because I hate France, Poortugal, and Germany (mostly muller and hummels)
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 615x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 615x446
>All 3 of Wales' scorers against Belgium are English
>>
>>69191762
The letters don't mean the same sounds as in English, so y and w are actually vowel sounds. Also ll and ff are letters themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3WKvJ8hwzE
>>
Because I've been to Wales
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.