[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUR T_-e9VLg >Pelle is s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IURT_-e9VLg

>Pelle is so cheeky he teases Neuer before taking his penalty
>this happens

Kek, I feel bad for Buffon but Pelle is an asshole and got what he deserved
>>
File: 1461594616955.jpg (35 KB, 518x280) Image search: [Google]
1461594616955.jpg
35 KB, 518x280
>>69183547

Pelle, a fucking anonymous player makes fun of one of the best goalkeeprs, if not the best one.
Typical italian. Typical butthurt.
>>
>>69183711
I haven't seen many butthurt Italians.
Most of them were congratulating us.

Also they really don't have any reason to feel embarrassed.
>>
yeah, i didnt like this gesture from him.

on the other hand he will be haunted by this for quite some time
>>
respect if he did that and actually shot like he indicated
that would've been ballsy and likely a goal

but he pussied out and got what he deserved
>>
>>69184219
Doing this before your own penalty amplifies the result

If you hit, it makes the hit even better and you're a cheeky fucker.

But if you miss you just look really fucking stupid, extremely so.
>>
He's just mediocre. He obviously went

>I'll shoot there. You try diving, I'll angle it so much you won't be able to do shit anyway

The kick was deliberate, he just pulled a Mosciolivo against England in 2012, except he taunted which made it much worse.
>>
>>69184253
yeah but if he still shot bottom left but it would've gone in, it would've have still been kinda cheesy
if he actually lopped it in like he foretold, he wouldve had my respect
>>
pugliese cunt
>>
>>69183711
Hitler wasnt necessarily a Nazi. It's racist to assume that just because someone was German in the 30s / 40s then they were a Nazi. Not all Germans were a part of that group and neither were all German soldiers.
>>
>>69184445

>just because someone was German in the 30s / 40s

What if I told you Hitler wasn't German anon
>>
>>69184520
Then you would be retarded
>>
>>69184445
Hitler was a foreign immigrant of a disenfranchised socioeconomic background, he was defending himself against the establishment.
>>
>>69184705

>Muh integration

He was austrian through and through.

If you recruit Frimpong from Nigeria and give him american citizenship because he runs real fast that doesn't make him an american international, he's a nigerian you're using to cheat your way to titles.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.