[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mad at sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: wtf.gif (569 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
569 KB, 475x347
Why do people get upset at the results of sporting events? Like the Euro 2016 for example

There are 24 teams in total. At best, any given team has only a 1/24 chance of winning the tournament.

Why would a loss bring you so much grief when it's the most probable outcome?
>>
>not understanding emotions
>being literally this autistic
>>
> I don't feel anything
>>
>>69182974
You sound like a bandwagoning turd.
>>
>1/24 chance

If Germany at the start of the Euro only had a 1/24 chance, Germans would have fired their coach and murdered Merkel. You are uninformed, stop making America look bad
>>
>>69182974

>At best, any given team has only a 1/24 chance of winning the tournament.

i was just explained that this isn't how sports probability works

deleting thread now
>>
>>69182974
let me guess you live in a barren state where the closest thing to a relevant sports team is at your local high school?
>>
>>69182974
>1/24 chance

I thought autistic people were meant to be smart?

I guess I have a 1/2 chance of beating Mayweather in a fight.
>>
>>69183170

fuck off im trying to delete the thread but i cant
>>
>>69183214
you can't delete threads anymore m8 you just gotta live with the shame and embarrassment you have brought to your family name. hopefully this thread gets stickied, that'll teach you a lesson.
>>
>>69183170
>I guess I have a 1/2 chance of beating Mayweather in a fight.

You probably do assuming you aren't a tiny manlet like he is. He can only beat other munchkins.
>>
>>69183433
he's a professional boxer, if you've never boxed before he could knock you out with one punch.
>>
>>69182974
I usually let new people I meet run their mouths for half an hour about their favorite team-s or sport until they run out of things to say and ask me about my favorite team or sport. I like the Cubs but I don't follow them religiously like some fans and I don't want to get into a big discussion about something I really don't care that much about. So I tell them I haven't followed sports since I was a kid and I go hiking for anything close to a sport. Some of them get defensive and ask me what I do for a competitive outlet. I feel no reason to compete with other people in this manner and this always drives them nuts. Some of them have even called me a loser to my face, well only two but I've heard from friends that some others called me that and worse behind my back. I just don't get that attitude. I like people and have no trouble with being sociable but some people just behave like chimps when it comes to sports. Jesus fuck, Arietta. Yeah, cusb are on.
>>
>>69183124
kek this
>>
when you support a team you almost feel like you're alongside them

almost like you're one of the players
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.