[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can only dream.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
I can only dream.
>>
>ISIS will strike during *THIS*
>>
>>69182435
We allready lost the chance for Ireland vs North Ireland
>>
File: 5ywqKvA.png (77 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
5ywqKvA.png
77 KB, 300x188
>>69182490
Guys, what actually happens if IS attacks during the final? Are people going to riot? How will they conceal the blood, dead bodies and explosions on live television? Will there be a real live beheading during the match?
>>
>>69182618
imagine being on /sp/ while this happens

would be top zozzle
>>
File: bune.jpg (14 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
bune.jpg
14 KB, 232x197
>>69182669
I would personally be very depressed, then angry. Then I would try to conceal my anger and sadness by memeing it up with /sp/ but deep down I would be very sorrowful for the families and friends of those whose lives were lost.

But yeah, top zozzle nonetheless :^)
>>
>>69182618
Very unlikely that it would happen in the stadium, but if it did, they'd probably try to just show smoke or whatever and then cut to the studio. Lets people know that shit is going down without showing the bloodbath
>>
>>69182669
I fear for /pol/ making memes of this
>>
>>69182618
We would just shitpost as usual
>>
>>69183417
>tfw I can absolutely see that happening
Hurts my heart desu.
>>
>>69183417
Well, young kids still watch football late at late, so I wouldn't blame them.
>>
>>69185692
kids have seen worse, on scheduled program as a matter of fact
>>
>>69183417
God, I hope Gary Lineker and Thierry Henry don't have to watch.
Also, that would be horrific as Bale's family would be there for sure.
I really hope that doesn't happen.
>>
We need to focus our meme magic on preventing Hurka Durkas from getting into the stadium
>>
>>69183417
Yeah right with todays news media and ratings they would be all over that shit
>>
>>69191266
They can't show actual dead bodies / human remains blown to pieces on live television.
>>
>>69191266
Is this a serious statement?
>>
>>69185883
>ISIS will bring a herd of sheep midfield and start beheading them
>>
>>69191266
The media can't be that heartless can they?
>>
>>69185349

Me too. Imagine Iceland slaughtered before the cameras, the dreams of a small nation crushed under islamic jackboots.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.