[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hype for this season's finale?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Who here hype for this season's finale?
>>
>>69155163

Well memed my fellow redditor friend :^)
>>
Asoiafbowl?
>>
>>69155163
Holy fuck you're triggering my autism by not having the flags switch places to really exemplify the Ice in Iceland and the fire in Wales.
>>
Wtf so the big battle is between Daenerys' dragons and the white walkers? Is that the meaning of ice and fire? Here I was thinking the Young Starks would form an alliance with her and take on the Lannisters
>>
>>69155541

>Wtf so the big battle is between Daenerys' dragons and the white walkers?

Maybe in the TV show they will do this.

I very much doubt this is the overall plan of the books as it is too obvious.

Unless it turns out that thw whitewalkers are the good side and Dany is evil, the latter which has been subtly implied for a while now.
>>
>>69155541
Take the "g" off and it's The Son Of Ice and Fire
Aka Jon Snow
>>
>>69155541
READ THE BOOKS
>>
Showfags need to sod off
>>
>>69155935
>be a bookfag
>defend a fat, goldbricking hack writer who uses no editor and can't shit out a book even every 5 years
>act like the show is a bad implementation of a Shakespeare play or something

Is it actually painful to be this autistic?
>>
>>69156447
>bad poosi
>>
>>69155163
Well memed my fellow redditor friend :^)
>>
>>69155541
A Song of Ice and Fire can mean a lot of things
>Starks and Targaryens
>Jon Snow
>Jon Snow AND Daenerys
>Winter and Summer
>Great Other and the Lord of Light
>Others and Man

Or all of them.
>>
>>69156623

Light of the seven is the song of wildfire
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.