[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"We can confirm Zlatan Ibrahimovic broke club power records
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1467469555298.jpg (107 KB, 1429x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467469555298.jpg
107 KB, 1429x960
"We can confirm Zlatan Ibrahimovic broke club power records in tests during his medical".

>JUST
>>
>>69154670
phwoar, rad tattoo brah

hard as fuck duuuude
>>
Fraud. Isn't he Bosnian?
>>
b-but he's past it and is too old for the """"""premier"""""" league
>>
was it over 9000?
>>
>>69154721
tbf lifting power is very different from the ability to mix quickness with endurance. people saying he's too old to be effective in the PL aren't saying his bench press has declined too much. That aspect of his game should be fine.
>>
>>69154703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jghaDl_ySuQ

Btw I find this ad xenophobic desu
>>
>power records

what did they mean by this

powerlifting? kicking power? punching power???
>>
That says more about Man Utd than it says about Zlatan.
>>
Could this mean he's beaten some of the records from when Ronaldo was at United?
>>
>>69154670
the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>69154721

The """Premier""" League is so shit that he will probably succeed there, finish in the top 4, and then get BTFO in the Champions League
>>
>>69154853
in fairness ronaldo was a skinny twink when he arrived at man utd
>>
>>69154872
Surely he had completed tests at United since then though?
>>
>>69154796

>I worked harder than anyone
>He literally kicks a ball for an hour and a half sometimes
>>
>>69154991
They don't train?
>>
>>69154871
Just shut the fuck up retard.
Jesus I'll block everysingle Us poster, nothing but liquid shit comes from your mouth.
>>
>>69154991
Try sticking to the training schedule and diet that Premier League players have to go through for up to 20 years and then tell me that it's not difficult.
>>
>>69155088
kek, players train for like 3 hours a day and have personal chefs and shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.