[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'M COMING HOME, COMING HOME. >TELL THE WORLD IM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 612x612
>I'M COMING HOME, COMING HOME.
>TELL THE WORLD IM COMING HOME
>>
>>69154073
>Tfw adidas tries to make a dwight howard "coming home to win a championship" story
>>
>>69154073
Will Dwight ever win a championship?
>Protip: No
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 182x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 182x183
>TFW the Hawks trade Millsaps and resign Al Horford to create the most dominant front court in the Eastern Conference
>>
>>69155553
>Al Horford
He's gone man
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>>69155553
>TFW the Hawks trade/dump Korver and Splitter and go over the cap to keep Horford and they have the most dominant front court in the NBA
>>
Is he gonna get one for da lant?
>>
>>69155725
we nex nigga
>>
File: 1394414625297.png (164 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
1394414625297.png
164 KB, 480x371
>>69154073

I wanted him back but the price was too much. Good luck D12
>>
Why did Atlanta JUST their uniforms? They looked pretty decent before they busted out the highlighter yellow
>>
Now this is going to be fun.
>>
>>69159014
Nigga the new look is
>>
>>69159014
they were generic as fuck tbqh famalam, the whites were OK but the navy and reds were awful. Just generic, safe, boring jerseys. Say what you will about the new ones at least they're unique

Also, like 2/3 the league is red white and blue, it's the safest color scheme, so they went balls out. Also, it unifies the color schemes in the city btw, Falcons and ATL United are red and black too. The new white unis should have darker numbers though, can't read 'em on the TV
>"Atlanta" Barves "Baseball" Club
>>
>>69159140
I would have been okay with them keeping the same colors but in the new logo and uniform design
>>
>>69155696
Millsap, Horford, and D12 would be a historically good front court. You'd have a physically dominant big in Howard who can run the pnr, protect the rim and rebound just as well as anybody, a versitile big in Horford who can either play the 4 or the 5, shoot outside decently, and still take it inside when need be, and Millsap who has great post moves, good speed for a 4, and is one of the best defenders in the NBA
>>
>>69160787

>historically

Why does it seem like people didn't watch his 3 seasons in Houston. Other than the Portland series two years ago, nothing about the way he plays can be characterized as 'dominant'. I'm sure ATL fans will appreciate when he turns the ball over every post up, only to demand more post ups in the media. Also, expect lots of smiling and chuckling when you are losing. All this IF he can stay healthy. Hope ATLbros can be realistic when it comes to his guy.
>>
Why would ATL give that sorry ass nigga so much money? He sucks
>>
>>69166596

They're going to make more money off of merchandise and tickets than they're paying him. This city has longer for a big name in basketball.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.