[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody want him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Mata.jpg (386 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mata.jpg
386 KB, 1280x720
Why does nobody want him?
>>
>>69150256
He's gay
>>
He's gay
>>
He doesn't matta
>>
because he's shit
>>
He's gay
>>
>>69150256
cause hes juan giant wanker
>>
united player (shit)
>>
File: 1462774534252.jpg (32 KB, 321x445) Image search: [Google]
1462774534252.jpg
32 KB, 321x445
>>69150256
>why does no one want the ultimate statpadder that can't even do that anymore?

gee i dunno boss
>>
he's too nice, you can't succeed in football without being a psychopath
>>
He needs the team built around him to get the best out of him and the best out of him isn't enough to win leagues
>>
>>69150256
Luxury player.
Put him at 10 in a 4231, and the opposition has a free run at the DM. In return for defensive weakness, you get good offensive contribution... not great.

I don't like James for the same reason.
>>
I want him desu.
>>
>>69150256
he's not built for the english game, he's not as good as similar players on the big spanish teams, and he probably costs too much for whichever italian team he'd be fit in
>>
He'd be Good in Fiorentina or something. He'd worth less than €10m
>>
he's an awful fit for EPL

have him in spain or italy and he would be destroying teams

AC milan should try to loan him to get relevant again
>>
>>69152742
He was fantastic at Chelsea before Mouyes turned up, he was the heir apparent to Zola?
>>
>>69154386
his first 2 seasons at chelsea he was a BEAST CAM
>>
Could see him doing really well at juventus but they just got that rat bastard from roma so they probably wouldn't be interested
>>
His reputation was ruined by that obnoxious flip
>>
>>69150256
Too slow for the Premier League or the Bundesliga
Not good enough for PSG/Barca/Real/Atletico
Too expensive for Serie A or lower La Liga teams
>>
>>69150256
Not fast or strong enough to play as a modern day attacking midfielder.

He'd make a good CM playmaker if he wasn't so fucking easy to take the ball from.
>>
He would wreck with barça
>>
>>69158004

IMO they should buy him, not even joking. Iniesta is getting old, Mata could be used as a rotation player for him.
>>
>>69157847
Except, you know, when he was the best player in the Premier League playing CAM for Chelsea.
>>
He has been one of United's better players for the past two seasons. He is a class act, so i'm not sure
>>
I love matita come to barcelona!!!
>>
>>69150256

He's slow and Rooney is basically Mata + goals if Utd need that role
>>
it doesn't Mata
>>
>>69158087
RARE
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.