[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one be the GOAT if you haven't given your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: fondo4.jpg (127 KB, 802x500) Image search: [Google]
fondo4.jpg
127 KB, 802x500
How can one be the GOAT if you haven't given your country at least 1 (ONE) World Cup?
>>
>>69140387
thats the thing
they cant
>>
Because team trophies aren't a good way of measuring individual skill.
>>
>>69140387
Football has become more competitive, both internationally and at club level. Just look at Maradona's "goal of the century" when he ran past some shitty English defenders. That would have not happened today (well it might have still happened against England's shitty defense but not against most other countries).
>>
>>69140387
I would liked if Messi detached himself from Barcelona earlier. Maybe he would've grow even more as a player and prove to the world he's more than Numbers and statistics
>>
literally no one but 14 year old egyptians think ronaldo is goat
>>
>explaining a player career with a 7 games cup where you play with a "team" you play about 15 games per year
bad meme
>>
>>69140548
Messi dribbles 3-5 players commonly. He could score a similar goal
>>
>>69140387

Atleast Portugal is going to the Finals
>>
>>69140867
He did
>>
>>69140749
literally no one but americans think messi is goat
>>
>>69140894
When was Portugal even close to reaching a WC final? lmao

You talking about that continental cup? Messi reached 3 iirc
>>
They're both frauds. Always getting exposed whenever they don't have their billion pound super teams to back them up. Ronaldo in particular has been dreadful for his country recently, he's so fucking lucky they've got a decent defence.
>>
>>69140940
>this flag
>this topic
stick to darts
>>
>>69140928
>>
>world cup
literally the biggest meme in the history of the sport
~good goys how do you still fall for it.
>>
>>69140928
We've reached the semis in 2006 but lost to France.
>>
>>69141064
Did he even play back then? He was like 18 yo

Same with Messi
>>
>>69141117
He was 21 and was a starter. Had a decent tournament too.
>>
>>69141116
half of your team was ded after that game against netherlands tho
one of the nicest footie games i have ever watched
>>
>>69141182
That match was hilarious. First yellow card was at the first minute and at the end the total was 16 yellows, 4 reds. Completely crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZtPOtFi58g
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.