[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question here. Is there a reason to hate Portugal's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 477489-renato-sanches.jpg (164 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
477489-renato-sanches.jpg
164 KB, 640x360
Serious question here. Is there a reason to hate Portugal's NT apart from TSUU and Pepe (I hate them too btw, though Pepe has been brilliant in the last 2 games)?

Pic related
>>
File: Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png (160 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png
160 KB, 1024x614
>>69136462

I don't hate you but I will be supporting Wales in the semis

You're going down Alberto Barbosa
>>
barely draw against 5 Mid to Low-tier teams and are the ones that keep shit talking the whole cup
>>
SEE GUCCI THAT'S MY MUTHAFUCKING NIGGA
>>
>>69136462
They've literally semen slurped their way to a medal, against teams that should be cakewalks.
>>
Today is about Wales you turbo cunt.
Stop shit posting
>>
I don't really have an issue with Ronaldo, and I think his comments about Iceland were blown sort of out of proportion. His dramatics on and off the field can sometimes be silly, though.

It's mostly Nani and Pepe I dislike, and I don't even remember why I hate the former.
>>
>>69136606
This.
>>
embrace your role as the villain and stop being a bitch about it
>>
If you win, it will be because of Gucci
>>
your team is full of ugly wogs and mulatos. you also play negative anti-football. Really no redeeming quality what so ever
>>
That kid is the only one who can win you this Euros
>>
>>69136462
we hate portuguese posters more then the national team
you are a bunch of whiny insecure little shits that need to fuck off to your hug box on /int/

same goes for the rest of the /int/ crossposters, fuck off we're full!
>>
>4 draws
>1 win in minute 900000
>not a reason to hate this team
>>
Shit performance and still got through. Fans that refuse to acknowledge this, act smug about it, but yell persecution when called out on that behavior. I usually ignore flags on here, but the amount of Portugal flags talking shit on here is immense, can't be false flagging. I agree about Pepe.
>>
>>69136462
How many games of your NT have you seen in the past?

Portugal is famous for getting more red cards than anyone else. They play a despicable football.
>>
>>69136566
You semen slurped your way into being Sweden.
>>
>>69136623
>his comments about Iceland were blown sort of out of proportion
Agreed. Good luck with France.
>>69136549
>loses to peru
>still talks shit about draws
See. It's how retarded that sounds.
>>
I don't hate portugas, they have the best towels.
>>
>>69136462

You are shit. You ended up 3rd in a group with Island, Hungary and Austria. You kicked-out two good teams like Croatia and Poland just because you're lucky. YOU NEVER WON A MATCH IN THE 90's for fuck sake.
>>
>>69136462
>not a single game won in regular time
>make it to semis
>"Serious question here. Is there a reason to hate Portugal's NT"
>>
>>69136462
>hating portugal for TSUU
i don't get this. How can they hate him,? they confuse passion with arrogance
just look how adorable he is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhNwMkOrutg
>>
>>69136755
They didn't shit talk in the Copa threads, though. He simply made an observation and you immediately feel the need to turn the thing around. Can't take criticism.
>>
>>69136840
Portugal have always been the villains of football. It's like people always over hype England and expect them to win everything.
>>
File: ronaldo crying.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo crying.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69136897
>just look at how adorable he is
>>
>>69136840
>>69136797
>>69136721
In that case you should hate Belgium and England more, they got knocked out by Wales and Iceland for fucks sake
>>
>>69137104
belgium and england don;t cry and ask why people don't like them.
seriously fuck off you banterless fisherman
>>
They have 3 most unlikeable players in the tournament - Penaldo, Pepe, Nani
They haven't one a single game on full time
They have no decent tactics - just pass the ball to penaldo and hope meme magic works
They haven't met a decent opponent (sorry Poles and Croats) yet they still play like complete dogshit
Also they're arrogant as fuck
Better question is - why the fuck should I like them?
They're literally the Brazil of Europe, except without trophies, and we all saw what happened to Brazil in 2014.
Just wait until you get BTFO in the Finals by Germany/Italy if you get pass the Bayol & co. (which I doubt)
>>
>>69136462

Apart from that, honestly not. I've been rooting for you guys since you undeservedly lost in 2004.
>>
>>69137104
At least they're fucking out, that's the whole fucking problem with Portugal.
>>
>>69137104
Losing because you're bad isn't a reason to get hated. Winning while playing shit and acting like you deserved it is.
>>
Too many niggers, not enough whites
>>
>>69136688
>negative anti-football
That's because of the pass-it-to-TSU mentality. Go watch old Portuguese NT videos.
>>
>>69136462
Jealousy. People are mad as fuck that youre winning. If Ronaldo could score these matches would be ending up at least 3-1
>>
>>69136462

In 90 minutes they have been unable to win against Hungary, Austria, Iceland, Croatia and Poland. And somehow that's deserving of a place in the semi-final.

As much as I hate Tsu, my irritation lies more with UEFA's inept and pathetic handling of this tournament. A Pot 1 seeded team that draws all three group matches and ends up in 3rd place with 3 points has no business advancing to knockout stages.

The entire premise rewards mediocrity, cynical appeals for penalties and defensive anti-football.

Portugal is just unfortunately carrying the banner for this bullshit this year.
>>
>terrible football
>4 draws
>pepe
>tsunaldo
>terrible posters on spuh
>>
>>69136501
Wales kit is stolen though.
Benfica did it first
>>
>>69136462
autistic portuguese posters
>>
>>69136566
>didn't actually watch the games the post

we played on offense every game except against Croatia, the only reason we didn't win the other games by a lot is cuz Ronaldo didn't play shit (except against Hungary)
>>
>>69137361
Basically this.
>>
>>69137437
It's a basic red and white kit, how the fuck can it be stolen?
>>
>>69137089
Fukken saved :D
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.