[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyA yUucXq_Y This is incred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Payet.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Payet.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyAyUucXq_Y

This is incredible. Check that compilation video. I didn't want to believe that Payet was world-class and better than Özil at first, but after watching that video, I'm totally convinced Payet is the world's best playmaker.

He has such insane technical ability and vision. He was already good last year, but I can't believe he got that good with West Ham. I've never been that excited by a player since the time I watched Bale playing for Tottenham a few years ago. If he wins the Euro and gets voted as the tournament's best player (he's the bookies' favorite), he'll probably get the Ballon d'Or.

Payet is such a joy to watch, I'm watching Euro only for him.
>>
stop underrating him that much, Pierre

he's by far the best player in history and we'll never see someone like him ever again

he'd be the hero to save humanity in Space Jam 2 Football Boogaloo

it is said he can impregnate a harem of menopaused women just by looking at them
>>
>>69133687
He is average. Not trolling.
>>
>>69134220
You aren't even remotely funny, fuck off.

>>69134225
You haven't even watched the 25 minutes long video, fuck off.
>>
>>69134283
Watched 3 minutes and it was enough. Fat fuck can barely run, he is predictable, etc. Average. Deal with it.
>>
>Compilation videos
Really?
His off the ball movement is not even near Ozil's
>>
>>69134488
Yeah right, fuck off.
>>
A lot of people said he should be PL player of the season ahead of Mahrez. He's getting old can't waste another season at West Ham. Must move to a CL club
>>
>>69134283
You're not even baiting hard enough, fuck off.

You also forgot to say he's better than Zidane, by the way.
>>
>>69133687
Better than Ozil? You mean better than Messi
>>
> 95% of the vid is Payet doing tricks and then passing the ball backwards

Great
>>
>özil
>gud
wut
>>
>>69133687
He's a good winger that can take free kicks and do nice crosses.
Not really a playmaker.
>>
>>69134554
He's great off the ball when it comes to offense despite always being man marked.
When he has the ball, he's much better than Özil who can only pass.

>>69134556
Yeah, unfortunately, Mahrez played for Leicester and people pay more attention to trophies than skills. Good for Mahrez but Payet has much more impact.

>>69134571
>hurr durr i don't agree with you so you must be baiting
Fuck off.
Will that make you mad if I say he's better than Zidane?

>>69134664
He is right now.

>>69134687
Yeah right.

>>69134784
He's both. He oftens play on wings because opponents follow him all the time in the middle, but wherever he is, he's basically the one making all the good passes, even when it comes to playing for the French team. I remember the french coach saying his team doesn't create anything dangerous when Payet doesn't have the ball.
>>
>>69134935
>Will that make you mad if I say he's better than Zidane?

nah, it's just that you said it in the last Payet dicksucking I've seen from you
>>
>France shilling their own players
Can't wait for you to get comfortably beaten. Even Belgium would.Rape you
>>
>>69135036
So you're the Zidane cocksucker.

>>69135118
*looks at flag*
kek
>>
>>69133687
I'm only 3 minutes in
Fuck, he's good
I'd never seen him play before this Euro, but as soon as I saw him play he immediately stood out to me, even before the goal
Shame he's gonna cost 40M at least now
>>
>>69136028
Yeah, you can see how good he is when he handles the ball.
I'd like to see him play for West Ham but it'd be great if he went to Madrid, I'm pretty sure he could get 25 or 30 assists with a striker like Benzema.
>>
>>69136476
It's better for him to be the main man at West Ham. They're gonna be gonna be one of the biggest clubs in England going forward.
>>
>>69135118

DENTIST
E
N
T
I
S
T
>>
>>69136956
I think they could win the PL but not this year, offensive players like Lanzini and Feghouli are good but not great enough yet. As for strikers, West Ham failed to get Lacazette and Batshuayi and I doubt they'll manage to get a world class one this summer. Payet doesn't have much time left, I'd like to watch him play with great teammates as soon as possible rather than waiting a year or two.
>>
File: CiIAtcLW0AAKFPx.jpg (57 KB, 600x518) Image search: [Google]
CiIAtcLW0AAKFPx.jpg
57 KB, 600x518
Most key passes in the PL this season:
146 - Ozil
119 - Payet!
115 - Eriksen
81 - De Bruyne
81 - Willian

-Ozil came 1 short of tying Henry's PL assist record of 20. Most assists in PL this season:
19 - (6 goals) M.Özil
13 - (6 goals) C.Eriksen
12 - (9 goals) D.Payet
12 - (7 goals) D.Tadić
11 - (17 goals) - R.Mahrez

-Ozil set the PL record for the most chances created in a season (previously held by Lampard) with 142
>>
>>69133687

Payet is much better than Ozil. Ozil goes missing in the big games
>>
>>69137409

Total passes :
1242 - Payet
2230 - Özil

Total assists
12 - Payet
19 - Özil

Payet created 1 occasion every 10,7 passes.
Özil created 1 occasion every 15,4 passes.

Payet's teammates gave him 1 assist every 9,6 chances he created.
Özil's teammates gave him 1 assist every 7,6 chances he created.

This is how you read stats, brainless loser.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.