[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check /sp/ first time today >everyone still salty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>check /sp/ first time today
>everyone still salty
>>
Based Portugal, it's awesome seeing all these redditors buttmad thanks to you.
>>
>>69120791
I am with Portugal just to see all the memeing that will come when Penaldo wins the euro when Messi and company lost his third final in a row.
>>
>>69120791
You are fucking right I am salty you fucking greasy portuguese cunt

It isn't fucking fair. Your joke of a team finished below Iceland. Nobody mocks you. You aren't a national joke. England finish below Iceland and are we rewarded with games against Poland? No, we are rewarded with horrific mockery and bullying. You are worse than England. England beat Portugal comfortably before thr tournament. England have won a game in 90 minutes at this tournament.

Renato Sanches has no future. He'll end up as a substitute for Victoria Sotubeal or Maritime or Boafica or whichever fucking shit greasy wop teams play in the joke of a Portuguese league. Meanwhile, players who WILL be world class, like Harry Kane, Eric Dier and Wayne Sterling are being laughed at by the worlds press.

Ronaldo is a cunt. He doesn't deserve to be getting this kind of worship from all corners of the media for scoring against Hungary. Sturridge scored against Wales, an actually good team, and he isn't being dicksucked by the entire media. He is being called an arrogant nigger by idiots because he failed against a team WHO FINISHED ABOVE PORTUGAL.

The only reason your joke of a team is still in this tournament is the fucking format. If the Euros were stil 16 teams, Portugal would be out and Iceland would never have qualified. Neither would Russia. England would have won our group and reached at least the semi finals. And Ronaldo would be sitting in his bed crying whilst watching Wayne Rooney score goal after goal, that is, if Ronaldo can even see his television behind the 10 statues of himself and 40 entries from his latest boys underwear competition.

When I say fuck Portugal I mean it. Fuck Portugal and fuck this joke of a tournament for rewarding losers like Portugal and Iceland for being worse than England in every way imaginable.
>>
>>69123384
Great post
>>
>>69120791
youre the best thing that happened this euros

im browsing reddit just to lol at the messi dickriders butthurt
>>
>>69123384
Very good post.
>>
Based PorTSUgal
>>
>>69123384
I rate this post
>>
>>69123384
>and Iceland for being worse than England in every way imaginable.
Iceland defeated England though, they are the superior team
>>
>>69123795
That isn't how football works.
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 320x263
>I rate post #69123384
>>
>>69124711
yeah keep telling yourself that
>muh three lions
>losing to a part time dentist
>losing to a country that has the same population as fucking leicester
Wew lad
>>
>>69125124
population desn't matter, unless you admit PER CAPITA UK beat USA at the Olympics.
>>
>>69123384
>a fuckin dentist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHGAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHGAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHGAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHGAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69124711
Nice """""sport"""""
>>
>>69127203
>a spic falling for copy pasta bait
>>
>>69123384
portugal is a fraud
>>
File: 1463329091481.jpg (42 KB, 645x444) Image search: [Google]
1463329091481.jpg
42 KB, 645x444
>>69123384
>England beat Portugal comfortably before thr tournament

lel what a fucking joke, no goat pepe, no ronaldo ,10 players for most of the game, only manage to score a lucky goal in the end of the game that would never happen if pepe was there, it was written in the stars that iceland would btfo you
>>
I was watching the game with girl yesterday. She's half Brazilian and ABSOLUTELY HATES RONALDO with a passion.

She was mad as fuck :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>69127768
Fatnaldo is long retired, Peka :DDDDDDDDDDD
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.