[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they so obsessed with what people think of them? Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: portugalflagpicture2.png (280 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
portugalflagpicture2.png
280 KB, 450x450
Why are they so obsessed with what people think of them? Can they talk about something that is not themselves for longer than one minute?
>>
>>69120187
Typical nigger mentality, which is why they won't ever achieve anything
>>
>it's another german, dutch and canadian try to belittle Poortugal thread
Also, Pooland will arrive soon for max buthurt.
>>
File: 130625_177644_00038596_300_450.jpg (29 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
130625_177644_00038596_300_450.jpg
29 KB, 300x450
>>69120309
>>
but people on /sp/ keep making threads about them all the time, its weird as fuck.

They arent even good and will get BTFO by Italy/Germany in the final.
>>
File: PepeCheeky.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
PepeCheeky.png
9 KB, 401x367
Why are you so obsessed to the point of making a thread about it?
>>
>>69120324
Based Marco

Well, let's all wait for the canadian
>>
>>69120329
Why not Belgium? It's not the best team but it's like the perfect intermediate between the world powers (France, Italy, Germany) and the mid-tier teams.
>>
>>69120341
Not OP and wouldn't have made a thread, but it did strike me as odd just how many portuguese threads there were recently about how "everyone hates portugal" and how you are "far better than people make you seem"
>>
STOP HATING ON MOORTUGAL AND RONALDO YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IAM TIRED OF SEEING THE SAME 100 THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY.!!

GO HAVE A MISSI CIRCLE JERK OR SOMETHING BUT JUST STOP ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE

I WISH I COULD KILL EVERY SINGLE OP THAT DECIDES TO SHIT IT UP WITH A ANTI-PORTUGAL/RONALDO THREAD
>>
>>69120545
They are bait threads, and all of you take that bait.
>>
>>69120498

Belgium are no better than you or Croatia.
>>
>>69120601
Guilty as charged then. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>69120574
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>69120672
>leave the EU
>leave the Euro also
Lel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.