[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm in my car driving to work this morning when suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
So I'm in my car driving to work this morning when suddenly the crushing realization that we will never win a World Cup hits me. I felt a wave of panic rush over me as the years tick by with nothing to show for it and then became angry that nothing is being done about this. Does anyone actually believe that >we will ever win a World Cup? Who's still naive enough to think that we have any chance?
>>
We'll never win it or even get close to winning it if most of our players are playing in MLS and not in European leagues.
>>
>>69117003
You know what you have to do. Drop the shitty baseball game entirely and raise a generation of champions. You can do it America!!
>>
>>69117003
i think we get to a final in the next 50 years idk if ill live that long 2bh
>>
>>69117487
>drop the Great American Pastime

"no"
>>
>>69117003
>getting angry over poverty kick
>getting angry over sports at all

Reevaluate your life my man
>>
I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT WE
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN.

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN.
>>
Well at least a minimal amount of fucks are given. Imagine being Dutch.
>>
>world championship series
>>
>>69118164
What Starcraft? All these years and you are still obsessed with us.
>>
>>69117003
Please have sex
>>
>>69118079
Whatever. Keep it, so you can stay """""World champion""""" forever, within yourselves.
>>
>>69118400
Silly frog.
>>
>>69118555
Then stop complaining you will probably never compete with the best world teams.

At the least the chinese try. They will have a world class team in the future.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.